PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Council question

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
07-07-2002, 01:56 PM
Where are the bathrooms in that place?

jjreason
07-07-2002, 02:51 PM
Out the big door, down the hall toward the archives, 3rd door on the left! I know, it's a little tough to find, I had the same problem when I first visited the council. They really need to clarify the markings on the doors in that place! :D

187-Maul
07-07-2002, 05:41 PM
soory if it sounds rude but "what kind of a question is that"?!?:confused: :D

DeadEye
07-07-2002, 05:42 PM
Is there a bathroom on the Slave I? :D

LTBasker
07-07-2002, 06:07 PM
Why no one missed Qui-Gon:

Qui: Jocasta, where the heck are the bathrooms in this place?!?! Today please!
Jocasta: Yes Master Qui-Gon. Go down the hallway to the first door on your left then go up the stairs to the 10th floor then make a right and go up another flight of stairs to the 16th floor then make a left and keep on going till you get to room #26.

Just a little after...

Obi: Excuse me, Master Jocasta, could you tell me where the bathrooms are?
Jocasta: Go down the hallway to the first door on the right and there ya go, can't miss it.

:D :evil:

DarthSetnom
07-07-2002, 07:04 PM
It's jut like cartoons... this people have no need to... digest, even if they do eat.

Not that it's important at all, but yeah, when i was a kid i always had the same question.

DeadEye
07-07-2002, 09:21 PM
Same here. You never see bathrooms in Star Trek, either.

DarthBatman
07-07-2002, 10:06 PM
And have you ever noticed that when you're reading a book, and it happens to be a part where they're all, say, traveling 200 miles on horseback, that the main character never says, "Hey, guys, can we stop for a minute? I need to take a dump. I've been holding it for like 20 minutes, but I just can't keep it in any longer!" ?

LTBasker
07-08-2002, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by DeadEye
Same here. You never see bathrooms in Star Trek, either.

Actually you do. In Voyager and Enterprise Berman and Braga wanted to get in the shower scenes. In Voyager it was mostly with a topless Torres and in Enterprise it was with Archer being covered 'there' by a small door. Also in Q2 it shows Janeway in the tub.

scruffziller
07-08-2002, 03:18 AM
I think he specifically meant toilets themselves. That is one subject that is obviously left out except when a comic relief is due. Like in ST:First Contact when Cochran asks if they "P" in the future and Geordi acknowledges his question so obviously it probably isn't all that much different.

LTBasker
07-08-2002, 03:27 AM
Well it's not All in the Starfleet Crew or The Jedisons. :D

Mace: Obi-Wan, where did Master Yoda go?
[Toilet Flush]

Beast
07-08-2002, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by LTBasker
Well it's not All in the Starfleet Crew or The Jedisons. :D

Mace: Obi-Wan, where did Master Yoda go?
[Toilet Flush]
Wow Basker, that was a groaner if I ever heard one. Ya meathead. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DeadEye
07-08-2002, 08:21 AM
Basker--

I knew there were actual bathrooms. I remember Torres taking a sonic shower, and in First Contact Picard washed his hands--but no, we never do see toilets. I used to think it was because replicator food didn't produce body waste. :D

billfremore
07-08-2002, 09:44 AM
Actually most people don't know this but the reason Darth Maul was momentarily distracted just before Obi-wan cut him in two was because he ate some indian food earlier.

Curry never agrees with the gastro-intestinal tract of Sith Lords.

pthfnder89
07-08-2002, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker

Also in Q2 it shows Janeway in the tub.

Janeway in a bathtub... *shudders* :p

Just to add to the list, we also see Troi in her bathtub in one of the 7th season eps of TNG. (where the crew devolves to a prehistoric state. Riker becomes an ape, Troi becomes an amphibian, and Barklay, for no readily apparent reason, becomes a man-spider....):confused:

DeadEye
07-08-2002, 02:45 PM
I always wondered that. Riker was like a caveman and Picard began to become a lemur--maybe because he was older and apes came before humans?--but I always wondered why Barclay became a spider if he was human.