PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: JORG SACUL, BLOODY LUKE for TRADES

RynBkr2002
07-07-2002, 03:00 PM
Alright, here's the deal. . .I'd like to trade for a Jorg Sacul and also for a bloody luke. I've been reading everyone's posts on here, and find that alot of people cannot find certain figures. I'm in Colorado, and can find almost any of the saga figures. I have all of them, except for the two I need!! I also have some of the POTJ figures (all in plastic cases).

Also, for a possible trade . . . I also collect LOTR figures, I have six of the Collector Re-issued HE-MAN FIGURES. I also have some of the MUPPETS, the 25th Anniversary two-packs (Luke and Leia) and (Han Solo and Chewbacca), Hot Wheels (I collect only the Hot Rods). So please just get back to me, and we'll see what we can work out!! Also, if your collectible shops in your area just suck, let me know and I have a couple in driveable distance, and can pretty much find anything. Again, except for the 2 I need!!
AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dark blue

jrosen
07-09-2002, 06:31 AM
I have a Bloody Luke, but the bubble was dinged in shippment. Do you have any non-saga R2-D2's? Email me at rosen.53@osu.edu