PDA

View Full Version : SAGA Database: Ki-Adi-Mundi Missing Pics!?

Rheen
07-07-2002, 03:19 PM
Hey guys,

I was just taking a look at the Saga Database looking for pics of Ki-Adi-Mundi and I realized that there´re some pics that are not there, instead they´ve posted Teemto Pamgalies pics.

If you click on Ki-Adi-Mundi´s "Card Back" and "Blister View" pics, it shows up Teemto´s pics!

http://systems.figures.com/database/index.html?page=detail&sdomid=5&sitemid=29558

Could anyone fix that, please!?

Thanks in advance!

SuperBattleDroid88
07-07-2002, 03:21 PM
It's just an error...

Bent Wookie
07-07-2002, 03:41 PM
For that matter, anyone able to decipher the "code" of all the check boxes? I mean, there's a code above and then there's a list of all the variations. Are you supposed to put a check in the first box <I>and</I> the box with your variation below? When I did that, I got *for example* a Boba Fett that is going for $10 and one for $50 MOC! Gee, I didn't think the BG Boba Fett nonerror was booking that high?! ;)

And how updated is this database? According to the DB, the silver cannister Han Endor is less rare than the white cannister. But that' the only ones I ever see (white)! I like the look of the silver and I figure that's going to be the common one eventually, but that's <I>not</I> the case now!

Who is finding the silver cannister version??

SirSteve
07-07-2002, 04:38 PM
Fixed. Sorry...