PDA

View Full Version : If you've got a girlfriend...

Lt Kettch
07-08-2002, 07:27 AM
If you have a girlfriend or wife, why not post a picture of them so we can all see how lucky you are.

DeadEye
07-08-2002, 08:30 AM
I ought to.

As most people know, I had pictures of me with Natalie Portman, one of my pals, :D but were lost when my computer crashed!!!! :frus:

I do have a girlfriend, though.

billfremore
07-08-2002, 08:32 AM
Wow that's so weird Deadeye.
I had pictures of me with my wife, Morgan Fairchild but my computer crashed too.

Too bad I had them nowhere else. ;)

DeadEye
07-08-2002, 09:10 AM
LOL!!!!

I actually don't keep many pictures on my PC. My dad has our only scanner in his office so I'm SOL if you know what I mean. :p

pthfnder89
07-08-2002, 09:41 AM
I've got a few of my girlfriend actually scanned. I'll try to post them when I get home from work.:)

Jedi Knightrider
07-08-2002, 09:50 AM
here she is... ain't she hot? they love her in germany...

billfremore
07-08-2002, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Jedi Knightrider
here she is... ain't she hot? they love her in germany...

Ok, now I'm officially freaked out.:eek:

Exhaust Port
07-08-2002, 10:07 AM
2 years ago my dad got me 2 of your "girlfriends" albums as a joke. It always makes me chuckle thinking of "her" 80's tv period while listening to the music. :D

darthvyn
07-08-2002, 10:26 AM
as a joke? what do you mean? he's great. they really love him in germany, and anything the germans think can't be wrong... (as a side note, i am freaked out as well...)

billfremore
07-08-2002, 10:27 AM
Or so the germans would have us believe...;):D

Jedi Knightrider
07-08-2002, 10:31 AM
okay, so that's not my girlfriend - just a little obsession. my real girlfriend dumped me because she couldn't compete with hasselhoff. what a sad, sad girl.:cry:

billfremore
07-08-2002, 10:34 AM
Well he is dreamy...:rolleyes:

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
07-08-2002, 10:40 AM
Jedi Knightrider, you lucky dog. LOL!

-JediMaster-Yoda-
07-08-2002, 11:05 AM
jedi knightrider are you a boy?!?!?!?!cause i'am freacked out now

DeadEye
07-08-2002, 11:43 AM
Hey, it's Europe. Things are...different over there. :D

Jargo
07-08-2002, 03:07 PM
David Hasselhoff is big in Germany where the usual musical offerings from the bierkeller are songs sung by women and men in lederhosen and wearing beards and thrusting flagons of ale through the air in a hearty fashion while celebrating a poo in the woods and driving tractors naked while eating stupidly huge sausages and cabbage and making a massive industry out of doing things with people that aren't strictly legal and making incredibly expensive watches and chocolate but having NO TASTE IN MUSIC WHATSOEVER!!!!!!!!! I should just say that I have German ancestry so this is in no way an anti or biased view of the country that advocates women having armpit hair that you could braid.

Germans have no taste in music. It's where all the washed up and talentless go because no-one else will have them. It's end of your career territory. It's where you find Europop music that is just the pits that people think is great while on vacation in Europe and mostly drunk but then take home and drive everyone demented with. Germans have no taste in music - did I say that already? David Hasselhoff is talentless and has bad hair. He should never have performed with his shirt open to his belly buton. That's a cardinal sin as far as keeping any shred of credibility musically goes. He's never recovered exept with those who are tone deaf. ;)

Eternal Padawan
07-08-2002, 03:55 PM
I'd post pics of MY girlfriends, but this is a FAMILY website...

Jedi Knightrider
07-08-2002, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
David Hasselhoff is talentless and has bad hair. He should never have performed with his shirt open to his belly buton. That's a cardinal sin as far as keeping any shred of credibility musically goes. He's never recovered exept with those who are tone deaf. ;)

That just

hurts.

DeadEye
07-08-2002, 07:16 PM
Jargo, you're correct. Having lived in Germany 12 years I can tell you that German music is techno-crap ripoffs of GOOD music. :p

JediTricks
07-08-2002, 07:28 PM
This thread got off track pretty quickly, I'd say.

Not that it matters, since really it's probably not appropriate to post pictures of people who aren't you on the web, especially on these SW forums.

So, nothing personal, but as SirSteve would say, "thread closed".