PDA

View Full Version : Whats the newest thing you guys have been able to find?

Lt Kettch
07-08-2002, 02:58 PM
The newest thing i've found recently (today actually 7/8/01) was Djas Puhr, Senator Palpatine, Deluxe Nexu, and Deluxe Anakin w/ Geonosian. I picked up one of each :)

Mandalorian30
07-08-2002, 03:24 PM
Newest things I have found were the Deluxe Anakin w/ Genosin, the Acklay, and the Unleashed Maul and Fett.

billfremore
07-08-2002, 03:25 PM
Found the Nexu and Deluxe Anakin on Saturday morning...

LTBasker
07-08-2002, 03:25 PM
A Nexu at TARGET. :(

Haven't heard of the Acklay or Palpy wave making rounds here.

robman71
07-08-2002, 03:31 PM
I found the Nexu, Endor Han Solo, Deluxe Anakin, and the Deluxe Mace with the Red Battle Droid. I have not seen the Acklay and have never seen the Palpatine.

DeadEye
07-08-2002, 03:33 PM
Obi-Wan Pilot, Chewie, Han, Palpatine, Nexu, Deluxe Anakin, Mace with Red Droid. No acklay.

jedi_uk73
07-08-2002, 04:01 PM
Obi Wan Pilot, Han Solo & deluxe Anakin are mainly flooding the pegs round my area in the UK. Acklay has been seen, but not in great amounts yet.

DarthMushy
07-08-2002, 04:42 PM
The newest thing that I found was Pilot Obi, but that was while I was on vacation. The latest thing that I've seen around home is the Bespin wave.

thespar
07-08-2002, 04:44 PM
As of the 5th deluxe anakin, nexu and the unleashed maul and fetts pick up but the fetts because they where all damaged

Jonna
07-08-2002, 04:46 PM
The Unleashed seem to be filtering in around NJ. (Wal-marts, video game stores, etc.)

Jargo
07-08-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by jedi_uk73
Obi Wan Pilot, Han Solo & deluxe Anakin are mainly flooding the pegs round my area in the UK. Acklay has been seen, but not in great amounts yet.
Was that the American packaging or the tri-logo packaging on the Acklay? I bought a tri-logo one and passed on the deluxe Anakin. I've passed on Han because all the ones I saw had really goofy looking paint on the faces making him seem like a halfwit country cousin not a hero. Got Obi pilot a while back. Truly a poopy figure but stick his robe on POTJ Ben Kenobi and you have the perfect cantina Ben Kenobi. Much better than either the POTF one ofr the flashback one or the 25th anniversary POTJ one. Until they do a robed Ben with hood down that's decent it'll satisfy me.

brentfett
07-08-2002, 05:14 PM
I've seen tons of nexus, tons of unleashed, and 1 dejas puhr. basically between my friends and i we've seen everything but chewie.:frus:

SuperBattleDroid88
07-08-2002, 05:18 PM
Chewbacca and Obi Wan JSP which I just got!

jedi_uk73
07-08-2002, 06:01 PM
Emperor Jargo, those Acklay I found were in those tacky Tri-logo boxes. Don't you just hate those big black stickers all over the boxes ??

The toyshop.com has got the Acklay listed, but not in stock, and no pic available. So I'm not sure which version they will have.

I have seen a few US versions but I'm not paying 25+ for it, when it will be in TRU's for about 15 soon.

I'm going to wait till the Nexu arrives, then I will get all 3 beasts together.

aceguide
07-08-2002, 06:01 PM
No Chewie, no OB1 JSP.

So many Bespin wave recently their clogging the pegs!

Famine to feast, any day now I will have my Chewie....

ggmorton
07-08-2002, 06:25 PM
Last night at Walmart around midnight here in Houston, TX.
I found the following:

Emp. Palpatine
Djas Puhr
Obi Wan (Pilot)
Endor Soldier
Qui-Gon
Chewie
Han Solo
Mastiff

They also had Orn Free Ta (but I already had him) as
well as lots of the Bespin wave, and the Unleashed Jango and Maul.

I wasn't expecting to find any. I was just there and happened to
look, and boy was I happy.
;)

Slacker Jedi
07-08-2002, 07:35 PM
I just got my first shipment of Japanese Pepsi bottle caps, they are AMAZING!!!!

I only have about 20 so far, but they are all great, I got Anakin, Obi-Wan, Padme (Senator), Padme (Battle), Luminara, Shaak Ti, C-3PO, Dooku, Jango, Battle Droid, Clone Trooper, Wat Tambor, Dexter, and I forgot what else...

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
07-08-2002, 08:26 PM
Nexu, Palpy, and Chewbacca.

GeneralKenobi
07-08-2002, 08:49 PM
Chewie, Acklay, and the Unleashed (Jango & Maul) are the latest finds here in Woodstock, Ga.

Jedi Juice
07-08-2002, 09:16 PM
I found a few 12" Jango's and large amounts of Unleashed figs.... but still no sign of Palp or Puhr :cry: .

jonboy
07-08-2002, 09:31 PM
Here in New Castle, IN I have found ALL of the newest stuff. Acklay, Unleashed, Chewy, Palpy, Puhr, Deluxe Ani, Nexu, Etc. I have been lucky lately at my local Wal-Mart. I have also seen alot of Ultimate Jangos around and huge amount of the Sneak Peek figs at my nearest TRS.

figrin bran
07-08-2002, 09:52 PM
i found palpatine and djas puhr for the first time today. i even found chewie before i found those two. no acklay yet, though.

Jedi Juice
07-08-2002, 09:57 PM
So it looks like I still have hope of finding Palp and Puhr in my area....

cybersith
07-08-2002, 10:02 PM
han solo and acklay some nexu i have djus and palp but from online all i need is chewie and obi sfp

chubbychicken
07-08-2002, 11:01 PM
the newest ones i just picked up were final battle jango fett and coruscant obi wan (kinda late haha) i ran into JSF obi wan, bespin darth vader canadian packaged for over $15 each so i passed then i ran into a count dooku which i have been looking for but no luck.....but he was $30! which is like 25 bucks american! so i passed not to mention they had yoda at the comic store for 35 dollars which is 30 american!

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
07-08-2002, 11:38 PM
I found a Jedi Starfighter Obi and a Chewie last week at a TRU. Endor Raid Han is in that wave but I got him a week before. They had about 10 Obis and giant bin at TRU and I thumbed through there, never expecting to find Chewie since it was late in the afternoon and I figured the scalpers had picked through it already. After about a minute I stopped searching and went to the racks. After finding nothing there, I went back to the bin, continued my search and low and behold there was Chewie in perfect condition. They also had that new 12 inch Jango Fett costume set but passed on that rather pricy figure.

Aeros Kahn
07-09-2002, 12:01 AM
ive gotten everything except

chewie
obiwan jsp
palpatine
puhr
deluxe nexu
deluxe anakin

and im still missing hd anakin and dooku

last night i went into walmart around 130 am
and there were like no saga figs on the wall at all
so i looked at the pallets
and the only box they had was marked SWEII GEN Y
so i used my trusty exacto knife
and sliced open the box
and found FETT and MAUL Unleashed figs
woohoo!!
so i bought them both thinking they were only 9.99
but man they were 14.99
oh well they are worth it

BillyJAck
07-09-2002, 07:16 AM
My local WM just got all the chewie wave on the 4th but when i went there last night they were ALL GonE i'm glad i got one whil i could...

Darth Nihilus
07-09-2002, 12:47 PM
Massif, Qui-Gon, Endor Trooper (facial hair only), Obi-Wan Pilot, Orn Free Ta and some more Geo warriors and Dexters with the Endor Trooper wave.

Jedi Drew
07-09-2002, 01:30 PM
I found all the figures up to #40 Djas Puhr (including bloody Luke). Now people are posting that they are finding the new Padme, Maul, and Anakin. Oh man, back on the hunt to spend more money that I don't have:crazed: :crazed: Well, HH.:D :D

Old Fossil
07-09-2002, 04:31 PM
Since the Bespin wave, only the Unleashed Maul and Fetts. Kind of boring around my local Wal-Marts this past week.

Jedi Juice
07-09-2002, 06:35 PM
I found everything I was missing today! Yay!

DARTH DUBIOUS
07-09-2002, 08:12 PM
Well where I live we're just getting in loads of great new toys we haven't had yet. Anyone got the new Lumat and Romba Ewoks, Yakface or the Amanaman? I got all of them not long ago but I still haven't seen the Imperial dignitary yet. Too bad because I hear there's a Imperial shuttle coming soon. Who's Darth maul again? When is he coming? Is he in Jabba's palace? Hope they give him a removable helmet or something cool like a lightsaber that isn't stuck in his arm. Does he have a ship? With flashing lights and sounds?