PDA

View Full Version : Question concerning final battle jango fett

chubbychicken
07-08-2002, 09:52 PM
i recently just picked up a final battle jango fett...i have yet to open it but i was wondering with anakin and zam wesells removable arm being held on by a magnet and jango head being able to be removed from his body i was wondering if jango's head is held on by a magnet also

Beast
07-08-2002, 09:58 PM
Yep, ole Jango's head and body stay together with magnets. It's one of the good magnets though like Zam's arm, so the head stays on really well. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

chubbychicken
07-09-2002, 02:02 AM
thanks jarjar.......i just took him out and he cant stand if his life depended on it and his hands hold the gun funny but surpisingly i liked the little flame gimmick he had...did anyone get final battle jango to stand on his own???

BillyJAck
07-09-2002, 06:06 AM
I had to use a real stand to get him to stay up while he had the flame thing on his wrists.

Forhekset
07-09-2002, 07:25 AM
Jango stands just fine for me. Either in the pose shown in the first picture on this page (http://systems.figures.com/database/index.html?page=detail&sdomid=5&sitemid=29494) or with his left leg out in front, and his right leg going back with the lower part of the leg turned outwards slightly. C'mon, he's got a buttload of leg articulation...you oughta be able to stand him up.

DeadEye
07-09-2002, 09:00 AM
I can't stand him straight. I can have him kneeling, however, and he stays up.

LTBasker
07-09-2002, 11:04 AM
I had to fight with my Jango's knees to get them to bend since they use these locking joints instead of joints like on Bespin Luke. The magnet is suprisingly strong, and actually I had to fight to get the head off so I could get the rest of the Jango figure out since his scope on his helmet was secured in the tray and so were his legs.

DeadEye
07-09-2002, 11:58 AM
The magnet on this figure is a little too strong--the only time it came out without me wanting it to was when I first removed him from the bubble.

pthfnder89
07-09-2002, 12:32 PM
The magnet on mine is just right. It's strong enough to keep his head on when I'm moving him, but loose enough to let his head fly off when GR Mace lays the lightsaber smackdown on him :D

Darth Evil
07-09-2002, 01:07 PM
I got mine standing quite easily. The magnet on mine isn't particularly strong, the head comes off easily.

DeadEye
07-09-2002, 01:21 PM
Darth Evil--I guess you can't have your gundark and eat it too! :D You can have either a Jango with a strong magnet, or a Jango that stands well. Not both. :p

Darth forb1us
07-09-2002, 04:13 PM
Question with the final battle Jango.
being that his head IS removeable, what about a MOSC Jango: final battle, with the head off? ! :p
I have one, the head is in the bubble, no card damage, no bubble damage at all. the head is just off haha
bought it because it looked cool in the package, and was only 5 bucks sitting on one of the pegs.
Have him hanging, with the head propped up on a ledge inside the bubble, really cool looking.

- now to the question..
Is it anything special?, collecting wise..

chubbychicken
07-09-2002, 06:20 PM
ya the magnet is quite strong but i think its the same as anakins magnet except that the head isnt as heavy as anakins arm and it sits on the body so that helps out but all in all the head stays on good