PDA

View Full Version : Unleashed Jango Fett question

Darth Brick
07-09-2002, 06:03 PM
Is is possible to set up Unleased Jango without Boba? I mean, he just looks...odd. I hope so, because I'd really like to pick up this figure because (a) it's a neat-looking figure with an awesome base, and (b) I want the promo card that comes with it.

ChemOx
07-09-2002, 09:08 PM
I havent done it personally Darth......but I have heard many posters have just torn him off and done some patch work with paints and stuff. Cant tell you more.....hopefully somebody who has actually done it can chyme in

Darth Brick
07-09-2002, 10:50 PM
You mean Boba's fused to Jango somehow? Doesn't seem that way through the package. Damn...

DarthJdog
07-10-2002, 12:20 AM
did you notice the promo card in Jangos package says "ATTAKING" instead of "attacking" hahaha.. those people who made those cards really sucked, errors everywhere these days!

Forhekset
07-10-2002, 07:36 AM
Boba isn't attached to Jango, however there are two holes in the backside of Jango's right thigh that pegs on Boba's cloak can fit into. You won't really see the holes though unless for some reason you're looking at Jango from behind. Of course there will be an empty peg sticking out of the base if you don't have Boba in there.

It is a really great figure though...well worth the $14.97 I paid. I noticed that typo as well, DarthJdog. Hasbro QC at work again!

JEDIpartner
07-10-2002, 03:47 PM
The Jango "Unleashed" was "interesting", to say the very least. As far as the typos go... take a look around. People have horrible grammar and terrible spelling. The moment one points that out to the "offending" party, the person becomes defensive or simply states that "it doesn't matter". It's plain, old-fashioned laziness at work. :frus:

thespar
07-10-2002, 10:44 PM
i problem be pickup the fetts when i found them on a card that in good shape.