PDA

View Full Version : WOW WEE... did not know of this SW 12" haven till now!!

anirbas12
07-10-2002, 02:21 AM
Hi to the whole universe of Star Wars.

I think i have found a place for me to let off steam from a yet another tiring day!!

To kick things off, i would like to share with fellow collectors my collection. I'm a avid collector of Japanese and US toys and that is the reason why i created a East and West Toy Haven within my home.

For Japanese collection, i have tried to streamline into Ultramans and Kamen Riders, but often get myself into trouble by dabbling into other Jap characters.

I love Marvel Heroes but due to space constraint, i can only devoted half of my Toy Room into a 12" Star Wars Pod. I have almost all the 12" available except Defense of Naboo and Masterpiece Aurra Sing.

Please do write emails to me at lawrence_ong@pacific.net.sg and attached pictures of your best figures/toycollection.

I would certainly love to store them and "drool" over the pictures whenever the day hits rock bottom :)

BTW, i have uploaded many poorly taken digipixs of my whole collection, some toys i'm clearing at the present moment and shots of my house designed by our local Interior Archi Firm StudioFishmongers! Enjoy

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/orbitalmonger/

:rolleyes:

jdmarlow
07-10-2002, 08:27 PM
Nice collection!! It's good to see a new face around here, too.

anirbas12
07-12-2002, 06:24 AM
Which sabers are better? ICONS or Replicas?

Is ICONS sabers worth collecting?

Can anyone help?

humsup
07-12-2002, 10:15 PM
You have a very good 12" collections there :)
Must have a lot of spare cash to spare huh. Thanks for sharing those picts.

derek
07-12-2002, 11:50 PM
anirbas12,

why are you asking about icons? it looks like you have a few in your collection.

icons have secondary market value because they are no longer in production. i understand they are not screen accurate.
their value may go down if master replicas produces the same ones, but with better accuracy.

Exhaust Port
07-13-2002, 09:36 AM
Very nice collection!

anirbas12
07-13-2002, 09:52 AM
The reason was cos i just gotten my sabers last night! Wanted to find out more about the sabers before purchasing them from another local collector who was clearing them.

Vader's and Skywalker's sabers

They are beautiful replicas... no regrets at all :)

Grab them if you can afford them... they will stand out in any SW collection.