PDA

View Full Version : Emperor's Arrival on DS2

jhutt75
07-10-2002, 02:42 AM
Now that the Stormtrooper has been released in a troop builder pack it has revived my hopes of someday creating an Emperor's arrival diorama. One question though, what were all the different types of Imperial troops/droids in the scene?

I have been able to pick out:

Stormtroopers (obviously)
Scout Troopers
Gunners
Imperial Officer (Black Uniform)
Imperial Officer (Olive Uniform)
R2 Units
Probe Droid
Emperor's Guards
Death Star Troopers

Are there Techs in the background or AT-ST drivers or both?
Are there Tie Pilots?

Of the characters in that scene the only ones that haven't been produced are the olive uniformed officers and Moff Jerjerrod, correct?

So what's missing from this list?

MikeAndTheBots
07-10-2002, 02:52 AM
If I'm not mistaken there are a couple TIE pilots.

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
07-10-2002, 03:11 AM
All you need now is the Imperial Shuttle.

jhutt75
07-10-2002, 01:46 PM
Actually, I plan to use the Vintage Imperial Shuttle. I don't know that Hasbro will be able to improve upon the Vintage mold for that ship.

My hope now is that Hasbro releases more Imperial troop builder sets for some of the other soldiers in the display.

Bent Wookie
07-10-2002, 07:21 PM
I'm hoping that they can...at least I'm holding out to buy a vintage until I know for sure...

Dark Knight
07-17-2002, 02:33 AM
Hey Ya'll

Does anyone have any reference picture's?:confused:

Darkross
07-17-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by jhutt75
Now that the Stormtrooper has been released in a troop builder pack it has revived my hopes of someday creating an Emperor's arrival diorama. One question though, what were all the different types of Imperial troops/droids in the scene?

I have been able to pick out:

Stormtroopers (obviously)
Scout Troopers
Gunners
Imperial Officer (Black Uniform)
Imperial Officer (Olive Uniform)
R2 Units
Probe Droid
Emperor's Guards
Death Star Troopers

Are there Techs in the background or AT-ST drivers or both?
Are there Tie Pilots?

Of the characters in that scene the only ones that haven't been produced are the olive uniformed officers and Moff Jerjerrod, correct?

So what's missing from this list?

Scanning crew and communications officers...Tie Pilots, AT-ST Drivers, AT-AT drivers, Scout Troopers, Stormtroopers, Imperial Officers (Black & Olive), DS Troopers, DS Gunners, etc...everybody was there.