PDA

View Full Version : Time For a New Luke and Han in Stormtrooper Disguise Figures

BillyJAck
07-10-2002, 05:13 PM
Hasbro

Make a new Luke and Han in Stormtropper disguise. Use the commtech chip stormtrooper body and maybe add articualation in the wrists maybe different sculpted arms so that do look exactly the same. And please good headsculpts and black turtle necks. I really want these figures.. Whose WITH ME!?!

Billy

Beast
07-10-2002, 05:15 PM
There is supposedly some rumblings that they are considering a 2-pack of these for next year. Nothing confirmed as of yet, but the person that I heard it from, has been correct about things most of the time. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

BillyJAck
07-10-2002, 05:20 PM
Would it just be them or are more two packs planned? like a whole assortment? I hope your right the vintage luke stormtrooper was my favorite and the potf2 one looked to buff.

Rogue II
07-10-2002, 05:59 PM
Sounds good to me. I don't mind 2 packs. They sound like simple resculpts for Hasbro to make using CT Stormtrooper bodies and POTJ Luke and Han heads.

Jedi Knightrider
07-10-2002, 07:21 PM
Personally, I think they should use the new saga Han head. They just got his personality so well in his expression!

MikeAndTheBots
07-10-2002, 08:47 PM
They can't use the CT Stormtrooper for Luke, it's too tall. That bugged me about the potf2 version (besides the bufness).

TIE Pilot
07-11-2002, 05:01 PM
They can't use the CT Stormtrooper for Luke, it's too tall. That bugged me about the potf2 version (besides the bufness).

Definitely! Get the scale right! I have my "Fruit Loops" Han next to my "Garbage Compactor" Luke... and Luke's taller *sigh*

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
07-12-2002, 03:46 AM
Definate need to resculpt these 2!

Jayspawn
07-12-2002, 12:01 PM
Sounds good to me. Newly sculpted heads on COMMTECH bodies woudl be great.

"Bring it on Hasbro!"

Darth Evil
07-12-2002, 04:07 PM
Yup, I'd like these.

bigbarada
07-12-2002, 08:11 PM
I would love to see these guys remade; but if all Hasbro plans to do is stick Han and Luke heads on a CTC Stormtrooper body and give them the POTF2 Stormtrooper helmet, then nevermind. Do them right or don't do them at all.

The CTC Stormie body is good but could be much better, plus they need to make sure that Luke's armor sits on him differently because of his height. Everybody remembers the "too short for a Stormtrooper" line, Hasbro; so don't think we won't notice if you don't get the proportions right.

evenflow
07-12-2002, 10:00 PM
I think a new Jedi Luke would be much cooler.

Jedi Knightrider
07-13-2002, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Hasbro'sBountyHunter
If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Just think of Animal!!!! He would rock like a ninja!!!!!