PDA

View Full Version : Want a Jorg Sacul?

OriginalBryGuy
07-11-2002, 11:46 AM
If you want one you have even more choices now 2 variations one with a white beard (more rare) and one with a darker beard (less rare).

If you want to get one bad enough you'll have to pay a scalper price on Ebay, otherwise forget it. No one is going to sell you one for less then 20 unless they were the very scaplers who bought more then there share and have extras. Either way you're buying from a scalper.

Ebay sucks, but if you do daily checks you'll see there are getting fewer and fewer as the weeks roll by.

I'm not trying to put a damper on this whole Sacul situation but seriously, if you want it, just save up. 80-90 bucks is like 4 really nice dinners out..or the equivalent of 9 or 10 figures!

Open a paypal account and sell some of your stuff on Ebay, then you'll have enough to buy a Sacul! haha..

There's lots of ways to still get one if really want one.

Think of this way. If Hasbro ever releases the figure again for any reason, it won't have the "exclusive" Indianapolis, IN May 2-5, 2002 on the back so at that point there will always be that elusive Sacul for the completist to cow over.

Go for broke and get the thing! Not buying isn't going to stop the thousands already buying Sacul at Ebay.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?GetResult&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&query=jorg+sacul&ht=1&itf=0&combine=y&st=2

QLD
07-11-2002, 12:20 PM
I just traded a bloody Luke I bought in the store for it. I would never pay that much for it. Anyone who does, needs to buy the Brooklyn Bridge from me!

Darth Shifty
07-11-2002, 12:40 PM
How much are you asking, QLD? Can you ship it overnight?

manji
07-11-2002, 12:46 PM
Or someone could just trade me a Toy Fair Darth Vader for one! I've got an extra one.

Jedi Juice
07-11-2002, 02:53 PM
I don't think the Bry Guy is selling a Jorg Sacul figure. He was just telling us the reality of finding a Sacul for under $20 is non-existent.

LTBasker
07-11-2002, 04:16 PM
Something could come along. The point isn't if it comes along right now, but theres is the chance that at some point, something could come along with a good Sacul offer. Patience is the key, and realizing it's just a piece of plastic. Don't dwell on it so much, just go about your other figure business.