PDA

View Full Version : Jango Fett Unleashed question

brentfett
07-11-2002, 11:49 AM
Who out there has Jango Fett Unleashed? I'm thinking about getting one but wanted some opinions first. What do y'all think?

Forhekset
07-11-2002, 01:15 PM
Well, there's about 50,000 threads on Jango Fett Unleashed already (including the one I started a couple of weeks ago), but to give you my opinion, I think it's a great figure. Top notch sculpt and a good price too (if you get them for $14.97 at Wal-Mart, anyway). You might have to sift through a few to find a good paint job, though which kind of sucks for a toy that costs nearly 20 bucks. But otherwise I have nothing but good things to say about it. A lot of people don't like the expression on Boba's face, but it doesn't really bug me. When you look at the figure your eye is immediately drawn to Jango anyway, not Boba.

DahrJin
07-11-2002, 01:45 PM
I agree with Forhekset all the way. Excellent display piece. These were made to be opened and put out for all to see. My wife even likes it enough to allow me to display it in the living room versus my SW room. :D

I told her, that if she thinks Jango is sweet, she should love the Vader.

I know some collectors have a problem with the Unleashed line. They gripe about how they have no PLAYABILITY and no articulation. Well if you read the back of the card, it says right on it that they are SCULPTURESof artists conceptions of the characters. Not action figures, toys or dolls.

Me I like the line and can't wait to see the rest of them.

thespar
07-11-2002, 05:35 PM
i will get one if i can find a card in good shape

JetsAndHeels
07-11-2002, 07:53 PM
I absolutely love mine. And that is not all because its Jango, but because the Unleashed Toys are very cool. The only one I am not really interested in getting is Darth Maul, but the rest of them I think I will get. This is what I always imagined SW toys would look like if someone like Todd McFarlane did them. They are not for playing with, but to display and look at. If you want playability, just buy one of the basic figures.
Personally I think the Unleashed Series is a great idea, and I hope we see many more of them in the future.

RAVAZ
07-12-2002, 01:03 PM
I'm goona get one soon. I want the Jango, Anakin and Vader. Also the Padme looked cool. Didn't like the Maul to much. I'll have to look at it again.

Darth forb1us
07-12-2002, 07:44 PM
I've touched the Jango, and seen the others online.
2 Jango's at the local TRU but the packages were destroyed. Should've bought 1, wouldt be any regrets opening it :p (I prefer to keep them packaged, but do need to display some!) :stupid: