PDA

View Full Version : Wilkes-Barre, PA Wal-Mart

Sith Lord 0498
07-12-2002, 05:33 AM
Sorry I didn't have a chance to post this as soon as I got home last night. Apparently, the WB Wal-Mart has been stockpiling figures because I hit the motherload yesterday around 3:30 pm. Here's a rundown and keep in mind that I didn't dig through all the pegs so there may be higher quantities

ONE Palpatine (I bought the other one)

A handful of Djas Puhrs

Several Han Solo Endor Raids

A handful of Chewbacca Cloud City Escapes

A ton of Obi-Wan Starfighter pilots

1x Massiff

1x Orn Free Taa

A handful of Bespin Luke and Vader

A handful of Endor Rebel Soldiers

A ton of Jango Fett Final Battle and Mace Windu GR

1x Nexu

1x Anakin w/ "slice-up" Geonosian

kwyjibo111
07-12-2002, 08:25 AM
That is shocking because I have never found anything there. I think the employees grab everything.

Sith Lord 0498
07-12-2002, 03:31 PM
I'm not so sure that the employees grab everything. I've made three major "discoveries" there. The first was a ton of the ERS/Orn Free Taa/Massiff wave, the second was the Bespin wave, and now the Han/Chewie and Palpatine waves.

For the past week now the pegs have been nearly empty, and nothing was put up. I genuinely think that the toy dept manager waits until a sizable amount of certain figures comes in and then puts them out. Maybe this is deter scalpers by dumping out so many that everyone gets a fair shot. All I know is that the shelves went from nearly bare to overflowing with tons of newer figures.