PDA

View Full Version : AOTC on VCD....

RAVAZ
07-12-2002, 11:47 AM
I have finally recieved my copy of AOTC on vcd. Its the same quality as the video I offered. So those who traded for the video from me, don't sweat it. Its pretty much the same. Except its on 2 cdrs. If there is anyone interested in a copy on vcd, just let me know. I also still have the Spiderman video and AOTC video. PM me or drop me an email if interested in any. Thanks!

ravaz@yahoo.com

Trades only of course.....

Jason B
07-12-2002, 05:12 PM
How big are they? ~650~ megs apeice for each part?

RAVAZ
07-13-2002, 12:31 AM
I have no clue how vcds work to be honest. When I put them on my computer, each disc reads 2.16 MB disc space. But I know thats not true, because when you look at the cds, you can tell they are burned all the way through. Now I don't want to be quoted on this, but I'm looking at it on my computer with Windows Media player and it actually looks a little sharper than the video I have. I'm gonna look at it on a dvd player that plays vcds and report back tomorrow.

Jason B
07-14-2002, 06:47 PM
Highlight all of the files, and right-click on it, and hit properties. That will tell you the true file size, Windows doesn't automaticly figure out the size of folders.

RAVAZ
07-15-2002, 10:25 PM
Okay, the first disc is 691MB. Disc 2 is 699MB.