PDA

View Full Version : christimas list for Uncul habsro

Jargo
07-12-2002, 05:34 PM
Dear Uncul Habsro,

This yeer for chrisimas I wudd like some stanndig up strayt clontroopers. With big guns.

A siff ingfiltrater with Darf Mawl an anover probe droid

a Jobba the hut with a big pipey bowly thingie and his big seat wot he sits on.

an i want a fat dancer wot dances in jobbas big palace

an that big herbie oodle wot is a big mouth and a bifg sack throwed over the top and he has got big feets. he shudd come with lots and tons of gunns.

I want a deaf star playset wot is big and mega. with lots of bits and rooms and guns and a hangar and a controol room.

and i wont a tnautnaut with a hand solo and a belly wot lets the gooy stuff come out and smelly. and a tent wot han sleeps in.

and a hem dazon and a bomb vimdim and a fletipern trevag

and a new millenilum falcon wot is a half and a playset and the cokpit is big but not too big and the insides is the proper insides and the ramp is proper good and the legs is perminentaly attached and don't go up and down so the insides can be bigger.

and a dianoga wot is all squishy and bendy and big and red and comes with luke in a stomtrooper outfit and a han in a stromrtooper outfit

and that is all i want for christimas thank you. :)

Darth Sidious
07-12-2002, 07:21 PM
Wow. That tops the list of funniest things ive ever read, yet it makes some good points. Mind if I add one of those to my signature thingy?

Jargo
07-12-2002, 08:07 PM
Be my gesst. :D

Darth Sidious
07-12-2002, 08:21 PM
Thnak yoo mr. Jargo mann. :D

Jargo
07-12-2002, 08:23 PM
Yoore welcome Darf. ;)

Jargo
07-18-2002, 03:31 PM
Annd I wnat a Geoonoisan Orray beest wit a geonssioan worrier and the exercushun cart wot Pmde and anananakin get into the arena in.

And a poogle the lasser and his servent Genoissian and the batel board room with the big battel board and the hhologramms

That is wot I wnat

Darth Sidious
07-18-2002, 04:23 PM
Ys. i wnat thowse to. An i wante a Watt Tabmor wifout gimiks and big guns for kiling the peoples and make themm ded. He wuld be a Tekno Yoonion mebmer, not a killing mann. And button where happyhappy Watt voice come out and fun. Butt small button, no bigg on Wats back. An a ded gionsoian mann wif Nexew bite marx. :D

Jonna
07-18-2002, 04:25 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Darth Sidious
07-18-2002, 04:30 PM
Haha...I think I overdid it. :D

Jargo
07-19-2002, 07:16 AM
Yes. :D I was going for illiterate nine year old and you appear to have hit the five year old mark. No matter, still funny :)

Darth Sidious
07-19-2002, 09:58 AM
I was sort of aiming for 7, but hey, 5 works too. 5 year olds can collect SWAFs too and have fun with the little gimmicks. (Well...ahem... so do I...with some of them.) :D

billfremore
07-19-2002, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Jonna
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

S'matter Jonna, stubb yer towe?

El Chuxter
07-19-2002, 01:56 PM
(This thread is hilarious!!)

Dear uncle Hasbrow, please make one of the big figures of that cool green guy who smiles at C-3-P-O. And a lot more of the cool guys in clokes with the bright eye balls who say wooteeny a lot.

Darth Sidious
07-19-2002, 02:22 PM
An i also wnat Uncul Hasbro too stop makeingg of the chewwing gum gunses. They arr to floppy. An i want for clontrooperses in a bigg box. Wif guns. For of these. Oh, and a Jagno Fet that is just liek the twelv inch ultmamite one except he is smaler. Unlitmamate 3/3""4 icnh Jango. Wif misels and stuff. Yes. An a Kittik Kead' Kack. Wif big claus and stuffs. That is wot Darf Siddeous wnats.

fourtwo
07-20-2002, 03:12 PM
weirdos....
:)

Darth Sidious
07-20-2002, 05:45 PM
I dont consider it weird...I call it creativity. :D

Jargo
07-20-2002, 07:26 PM
s'right itn crateivinty. :) Andd we want sum toyz wot is gud. An Habsro sez thay make toyz for kidz and we fink dats the ways that thay wills lissen to us.

I want a big traid fedrereation ship wiht the big bal in the middle that opens up and is a right bigg playsett or jus the big ball fingy wiv a big hangre for ther battel doiids an ships an stuff. And a big contorl room for the neemiodians like Nut guunray and Run Hako and the new lotto dod wot is coming out soon. and it shuld have big sides wot come down and the insides come out so yoo can play wiv them. :)

Darth Sidious
07-20-2002, 10:03 PM
I wnat Uncul Hasroe to giv us all big chunkzes of plasticish stuff so for i can be sniifing it all day. like a bigg mowse droid smelll. I wnat ipmerial dingitarries. Wif no gunz. just happyhappyfunfun digninginitary mans. all fiev of these. an new more stromtrooperses andc lonetrooperses and batl droidzes because fun and scary for making of army. and lotts of atriciculation and no gimikz. Butt i reallie want a coloe clau fish that light up spiney thing and snapping jawses and clawses. An big ol sando creatchure mann. he in swimming or snatding posishun wif rubber skins. I wnat theses, Uncul Habsro. :D An i aslo want a Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak. Wif big hoofses wif anakakin bloods on them.

Jargo
07-22-2002, 12:56 PM
Easy tiger......! ;)

Darth Sidious
07-22-2002, 01:15 PM
Lol...Butt i wnat sum Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaks!!!!!!!!!!

Jargo
07-22-2002, 02:35 PM
I only want a Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak if it comes with a Mott and an Ikopi and a Pikobis and a Peko peko and a Falumpaset and a Nuna and a Scurrier and a Aiwha and a Dianoga and a Mynock and a Dagobah swamp flyer and a Dewback and an Eopie and a Bantha and a baby Bantha and a Krayt dragon and a Sando Aqua monsster and a Colo claw fish and a Jabba the hutt and a Gardulla the hutt and a Ronto and a Tauntaun and a Wampa and a Duracrete slug and a conduit worm and a Stone mite and a Worrt and bug thing that Worrt eats and a Wol Cabbashhite and a Womp rat.

And that is what I want with a Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!

Darth Sidious
07-22-2002, 04:23 PM
Wow, that is quite a list...What is a conduit worm? Or a stone mite? Or a Worrt? Or a Wol Cabbashhite? Or a Duracrete Slug?!? Lol... But yess uncul habsrO, more beastses and stuffs. An a Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
Alas! I believe I have set a record for Shaaaaaaaaaak length! :D

Jargo
07-22-2002, 04:49 PM
If'n you checks out the episode two visual dictionary you will find the critters: slug and mite and conduit worm. in the coruscant section. The others are from Jabba's palace. The Worrt sits outside and Wol is the thing that tries to lick C-3PO from the arch above Jabba. I forgot to add Bubo the frogdog from the palace and a Sarlaacc pit with sarlaacc beak and tentacles and clear posts to attach the skiffs to so they float above it.
If hasbro got into the 'half a big vehicle' idea I had and did the side of the sail barge and made the inside half playset and half carry case or storage, they could make the sarlaacc pit to attach to the bottom of the sail barge and make a massive playset out of it but sold in two parts. That's another thread idea though.

Me too tired to be kiddy tonight. Me too tired to be anything. :zzz: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Darth Sidious
07-24-2002, 01:11 PM
Uncul Hasbro, i realy wnat a halefire droide wif lots of big missuls for phiring at AtTEs. I wnat those too. Wif guns and be real big. An a homeing an comurce gild spydre droid big thingy wif missileses and for shooting the sounds and lights. And a mo bile asalt canon wif big lots of lights and soundies. An ...umm...Techno Yunion stuffs. A tEchno Union Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak.

Adam
07-26-2002, 12:49 AM
I think of Hasbro as more like that Aunt that lives in your basement. No one likes to mention her, but she makes some damn good pies. Or something. Ok I am really tired.

Adam
08-04-2002, 12:57 AM
I think my insanity in the last post killed this thread. I am SOOOOO sorry!

Jargo
08-04-2002, 06:46 AM
s'oright. Me just lost intrerest in dis sekshun. two menny bad reeplys in uvver freds. Downt loose anny sleeps overr it. :)

Darth Sidious
08-04-2002, 09:48 AM
Wel Uncul Habsro, yoo no what we wnat noww, so giv it to us!!!11 Thakn yoo for reeding our thred unclE Hasbor, if youe did...