PDA

View Full Version : Cliegg Lars

InsaneJediGirl
07-12-2002, 07:52 PM
Dearest Hasbro(:rolleyes: )

Lets see him!You know Cliegg Lars.Make him with a nice
little hovering mechno-chair.No bloody stumps,Magents,etc.Just articulate the figure enough so he can sit down on his mechno-chair.:D

Oh yes..and the mechno chair must hover(Hence the name!).So..get to it:cool: :) :) :happy:

LTBasker
07-12-2002, 07:57 PM
Hovering might be a little hard. :D Though a removeable clear stand under his chair would be good. He would be a great Collection 2 figure, considering if he was Collection 1 figure they would give him a rocket disguised as a 2nd leg that would launch from his thigh. :eek:

InsaneJediGirl
07-12-2002, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker
Hovering might be a little hard. :D Though a removeable clear stand under his chair would be good. He would be a great Collection 2 figure, considering if he was Collection 1 figure they would give him a rocket disguised as a 2nd leg that would launch from his thigh. :eek:

LOL..Shh..Dont give Hasbro ideas.:D

I did realize that hovering would be hard,but a girl can dream:)A clear stand would be my second choice..similar to the one that comes with the Yoda chair.

Jargo
07-12-2002, 09:21 PM
Yoda chair with a clear stand? where? Is this something I know nothing of or a hypothetical Yoda hoverchair with clear stand?

Anyways, as the hoverchair Clieg uses is marginally off the ground, Wouldn't it be more playable to add small clear wheels to the underneath so you can trundle him around the tabletop? It's an all in one sort of chair so it would cost nothing to make anda pittance to put four tiny wheels on it.
Make Cliegg in a sitting position only and just articulate his arms and give him the ability to look upwards and side to side.

And as a bonus make it a Cliegg, Beru and Owen Cinema Scene. Fantastic! I should get an award for these cracking ideas I keep giving Hasbro...... :rolleyes:

Beru and Owen should be posed fairly neutrally. The only other acessory should be a tray with a pitcher of blue milk and a few beakers with blue milk in them. That would be a fantastic set for collectors next year I think. (Well the ones who care more about star wars in general than simply jumping on the Jedi 'thing' bandwagon because it looks like the cool thing to do......)

InsaneJediGirl
07-12-2002, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
Yoda chair with a clear stand? where? Is this something I know nothing of or a hypothetical Yoda hoverchair with clear stand?

The little peg it"plugs" into.I dont have a Yoda,so I
thoughtit might somehow suspend the chair.:confused:

Beru and Owen would be good too!Released with the Cliegg in a wave or perhaps spaced out.(Which would stink because one would have to wait to complete a collection:D)

Jargo
07-12-2002, 09:44 PM
Regular basic SAGA Yoda? With the hole in his bum so he can float above the Geonosian hangar generator thing?

I reckon we need to see a completly new Yoda with his little hover chair. Yoda cross legged and sort of meditative and his little round chariot all glistening and spanky and new. and stuck atop a clear stand, but detachable. Give Yoda cloth or really really soft rubber robes and finally - FINALLY, real legswith joints at the hips.

Maybe it seems like I ask the impossible but I believe that hasbro should rise to the challenge of creating a believable Yoda finally. A decent Yoda finally. One that could fit in anywhere. I think the little green fella deserves it, don't you?

evenflow
07-12-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by InsaneJediGirl
Dearest Hasbro(:rolleyes: )

little hovering mechno-chair.No bloody stumps,Magents,etc.Just articulate the figure enough so he can sit down on his mechno-chair.:D

Great Idea, I would like to see a removable leg though.

LTBasker
07-13-2002, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
Anyways, as the hoverchair Clieg uses is marginally off the ground, Wouldn't it be more playable to add small clear wheels to the underneath so you can trundle him around the tabletop? It's an all in one sort of chair so it would cost nothing to make anda pittance to put four tiny wheels on it.
Make Cliegg in a sitting position only and just articulate his arms and give him the ability to look upwards and side to side.

Well it would be possible to make it 3 clear wheels in a triangular formation, which could also allow for extra detail on the bottom chair. :D

For the Cinema Scene you suggested, it would be nice if they included a moisture vaptorator. Since they're adding that nicely sized pack-in with Pilot Padme, it would be easily possible, methinks, if they made it slightly scaled down and a little more generic it would still be fairly fine.

Jargo
07-13-2002, 05:13 AM
There are smaller vaporators. They aren't all like the big Daddy one Luke is pictured against famously. To get one in a box you'd just make it in two halves or three pieces that snap together. Dead easy to do.

Okay, how about this then, start off with Cliegg and his hover chair. Give him a removable lower leg but make it swappable with a stump so he doesn't look stupid - swap the leg for the stump and just snap both pieces in like the hand on the POTF2 Bespin Luke. Pack him with a rifle or laser pistol and some sand goggles and he's ready to go Tusken huntin' :) Make the chair 'float' on wheels And give Cliegg soft goods jacket and waistcoat.

Then put out Beru with a vaporator that comes in three connectable sections and a tray with blue milk pitcher and beakers.

Then release Owen with one of the speeders that were in the garage. Preferably the greeny/yellow baby skyhopper tri-wing one.

TIE Pilot
07-13-2002, 02:34 PM
little hovering mechno-chair.No bloody stumps,Magents,etc.Just articulate the figure enough so he can sit down on his mechno-chair.

You know darn well they're going to mold magnets to his butt so he can "Force attach" himself to his chair ;)

Jayspawn
07-17-2002, 12:29 PM
In any event, we need a Cliegg Larrs figure. A hovering chair with clear base would be perfect.

Then Hasbro needs to make Episode 2 Owen and Beru with purple juice!