PDA

View Full Version : Stock market?

Emperor Howdy
07-13-2002, 03:46 AM
Believe it or not, now would be a good time to invest in some good stocks while paranoia has the market so low. For the same six bucks you use to buy the zit-faced Palpatine, you could buy a share of Sun Microsoft. Sure.....it'll take a while....perhaps to the end of the year.....but you'll see it double, triple, and then some if you hold out. I don't know about you, but I'm going to risk $1,000 next week on Hasbro*.

*That is completely untrue.

But the $1,000 investment is no joke. I'll let you know what happens............

Anybody else considering the market?........or am I the only guy over 30 here?...............oh. I see. :eek:

QLD
07-13-2002, 04:12 AM
i have been thinking the same thing Howdy!

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
07-13-2002, 04:13 AM
I'll just stick to the lottery.:D

2-1B
07-13-2002, 04:20 AM
Reebok stock is down, what with A.I.'s issues right now. :rolleyes:
They are still set to release his new $130 "Answer" shoes in November, so the company is already backing him publicly. His bad boy image will likely pay off . . . at least that's what Reebok is banking on since he's a major reason they made a comeback.

Exhaust Port
07-13-2002, 09:58 AM
I've promised not to look at my 401k for at least a year (hoping this passes). I'm pretty excited that my $$ is going a lot further when being invested. Now I can take advantage of the market just as those in the early 90's did before the boom. Rock ON!!!

Jedi Juice
07-14-2002, 01:50 AM
Back when I was younger, my uncle bought me a few shares of McDonald's stock. So far it's split two times and I have quadruple the amount of shares that I originally had. However, the stock isn't as great as it was a few years ago, but I have faith.