PDA

View Full Version : Lazy question about Han Solo DSE

Jargo
07-13-2002, 06:08 AM
Okay, I'm just out of bed and can't be bothered to go searching for the answer to this in the old threadsa so I'll ask the question here:

Is the stormtrooper belt on Han removable? Is it similar to the one that's coming in the Death star accessory set walmart exclusive? If it's not removable but a seperate molded piece wouls it be posibe to remove it myself and not damage the figure or lose the integrity of the figure? has anyone swapped out the head for a better Han head like the cantina version commtech one?

Thanks. Kept me awake last night thinking about this as I want to buy it but have reservations.:happy:

Beast
07-13-2002, 06:19 AM
Jargo, the Stormtrooper belt on Han: DSE is a seperate piece and not molded to the body. But it's a real tight fit, so that if you wanted to remove it, you would likely have to boil and pop one or possibly both of the legs off and then slide it off. His hips get in the way of sliding it down his legs.

The one in the Target exclusive accessory set actually has a working holster, and it attaches similar to a real belt. It's tough to explain, and I'm tired, so here's a picture of it. I haven't tried a head swap on the Han, because comparing it to stills from the movie, the face sculpt is pretty accurate. Hope that helps. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

KingOfSting
07-14-2002, 02:39 AM
also, if you want to just replace the original belt with the one from the upcoming accessory set, you can just cut it off (a pair of scissors will do, theres enough room to slide one side under) and save yourself the trouble of poppin off and putting back on his leg(s)