PDA

View Full Version : sooo,were can I get????

mylow thehutt
07-13-2002, 07:41 PM
:) thoese cool meatle statues of the star wars guys.:)

Jedi Knightrider
07-13-2002, 07:44 PM
What, the Star Wars: Unleashed? They should be in toy stores by now. The Jango/Boba, and Darth Maul ones are definitely out right now. They will be followed by at least the Anakin, if not the Anakin and Padme ones.

mylow thehutt
07-13-2002, 07:50 PM
No, the other ones that are all metal.

Jedi Knightrider
07-13-2002, 08:02 PM
I don't know about those! Do you know who is being made? What do they look like?

mylow thehutt
07-13-2002, 08:31 PM
Well I found them in a magzine it says there made from rawcliffe fine pewter figurines. theres Yoda,clone tropper,Jango,Dooku,Zam,Padme,mace,Obi-wan,super battel droid,and Anakin there all metal statues.Oh and they got littel ships too.

mylow thehutt
07-13-2002, 08:38 PM
here I found a pic of one from Ep1

JediTricks
07-16-2002, 08:46 PM
Rawcliffe SW pewter vehicles and figurines can usually be ordered from the official Fan Club. You can also find them at some comic shops and web stores and ebay and such. I got my pewter Outrider off ebay for under half the MSRP (it's nearly Action Fleet scale, super fantastic piece).

If you buy off ebay, try to make sure there's a pic or a GENEROUS description as pewter is super-easy to mess up.

Also, with the vehicles, there are often multiple sizes so make sure you're not getting the tiny version instead of the bigger one.

SWAFMAN
07-16-2002, 09:59 PM
There was a Clash of the Lightsabers Card Game that came with a pewter Qui-Gon & Darth Maul. I have it, still shrink-wrapped.

If you want it, I'd be willing to trade. Send me a PM or e-mail.

Here's a scan of it....