PDA

View Full Version : My apologies

DeadEye
07-13-2002, 11:38 PM
I want to ask everyone on these forums, to forgive me for some of the things I've said in multiple threads. I've already promised not to bring up the Portman thing anymore, and I haven't. For some reason, some people here just won't believe anything and greet me with hostility. :frus: Well, I'm sorry for those whom I offended and those that think I'm a lying scumbag.
Brandon, I'm sorry for my rude remarks (although of course, you were rude to me first) and I'll cut you slack because of your wife and kid(s?). :)
Caesar and Jonna are smart alecs that love making fun of me, but they're both cool.
Jar Jar, you're the only person I have any real "beef" with. I'd not done a thing to you and all of a sudden you're talking all kinds of trash about me! Well, I'm sorry for whatever you think I've done to you and hope we can be cool again.
I hope to reobtain everyone's respect and once again be a much-loved forumite. I hope we can forget our hostilities and put the past behind us.

Unless, of course, everyone hates me so much that they want me to leave this forum. If that's the case, let me know.

pthfnder89
07-13-2002, 11:52 PM
DeadEye, we've talked a couple of times and you've struck me as an interesting young guy with a lot of things to say. I really hope you don't leave the boards as I think you can both share, and learn a lot hear.

I think perhaps the only thing you can really be accused of is being a little too cocky, but that's hardly a cardinal sin and shouldn't cause others to drive you from the forums. It would really be a shame if that came to pass.:(

I've seeen this type of thing happen several times in the past here and usualy it can be resolved very easily if those on each side are simply willing to step forward and admit to making some mistakes. Your post here is a great example of that and I have confidence that everyone else involved are willing to follow suit.

Again, I hate to see any friendly, participating member like you leave these forums, so as a personal request, I'd ask that you stay and give it one more shot:)

mylow thehutt
07-14-2002, 12:22 AM
Deadeye I see you as a new friend.:)

Pendo
07-14-2002, 08:08 AM
DeadEye, I don't know what's gone on properly (I'm guessing it's got something to do with the closed thread but I won't read it) but I'm sure your apologies will be accepted by everyone, you're a great guy.
And noone is gonna want you to leave this forum so don't even try it or I'll have to drag you back!!!

PENDO!

Lman316
07-14-2002, 10:12 AM
The only problem I've ever had with you, Deadeye, has been with spoilers. I mean, there was once in the Reviews section (a non-spoiler thread) that I specifically asked everyone not to post spoilers in, and you did. And then there was a time in Episode 3 NON-SPOILER section that you posted spoilers...
I really don't care about the Natalie Portman thing, myself. I think she's a second rate actress and a second rate person, and I never gave this "Does he really know her for REAL?" stuff any real thought. Knowing a celebrity isn't something special. It's no better than knowing the people you already know. I know Bob down the street (even though there is no Bob there....I'm just making an example). Everybody, praise me for knowing him :p.
But seriously, Deadeye, if you want to apologize for the spoilers and promise never to post any again, EVER.....ah.....I guess I could forgive you.
There's humor in this post, it may be a dry sense, but it's there. I just don't feel like putting too many "smileys" in today. However, I'm quite serious about the spoilers, and I will fight them to the death...

End...

DeadEye
07-14-2002, 11:00 AM
Okay, then! I'm sorry about the spoilers. :(

BTW, it's my birthday today! You can each give me a present by liking me again!:D

Jek Porky 2002
07-14-2002, 11:46 AM
Happy Birthday DeadEye, I always did like you and was very open minded about you and Natalie's wild nights of passion!

BTW It's my birthday in 2 days (16th Jul) so you'd all better start thinking of what your gonna get me!

QLD
07-14-2002, 12:42 PM
Jek, I'll get you the same thing for your birthday, that you got me for min last year. :D

derek
07-14-2002, 01:24 PM
deadeye,

if you wonder why anyone would greet you with hostility, you first need to take an honest look at your "signature line" and non-apology you began this thread with. exactly what are you apologizing for?(are you sorry we don't believe you?) granting yourself the title of "expert" on just about everything is inviting hostility,which by the way, i think no one here has shown towards you. this forum is rather polite and tame compaired to some others i've browsed.

if you truly are the expert on all things, boasting about is not the way to go. i've had numerous conversations with you via threads and PM, so i know you are rather intelligent. there is no need to boast about it.:) my advice is to lose the outrageous signature, cap the ego, and just have fun. that, and engaging discussion about all things is why we are really here.:)

and happy birthday.:)

Pendo
07-14-2002, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by DeadEye
BTW, it's my birthday today! You can each give me a present by liking me again!:D

Happy Birthday DeadEye.

Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
BTW It's my birthday in 2 days (16th Jul) so you'd all better start thinking of what your gonna get me!

And happy birthday to you in two days time too, JP!

PENDO!

DeadEye
07-14-2002, 01:48 PM
Thanks, derek! :)

I realize how boasty my sig looks--but if you bother to read the whole thing, you'd understand that my aim is not to tell people I'm better, but to offer assistance on those fields in which I am an expert! Thanks to my sig:
-RooJay has a new avatar
-JangoFett96 has a new avatar
-InsaneJediGirl has a new avatar
-Dark Knight has received assistance on some gun problems.

All those people read my sig, asked for help, and got what they needed.
So the whole intent is to help, not to hassle! :D

JetsAndHeels
07-14-2002, 02:25 PM
And like I mentioned earlier in the other thread, I thank you for your help DeadEye. Do not get offended if I change my avatar soon. I will keep this one saved so I can re-use it at a later date.
Hope you have a very Happy Birthday.
And do not leave the forums here. I think you would really miss us!!

DarthBrandon
07-14-2002, 02:40 PM
I want to ask everyone on these forums, to forgive me for some of the things I've said in multiple threads. I've already promised not to bring up the Portman thing anymore, and I haven't. For some reason, some people here just won't believe anything and greet me with hostility. :frus: Well, I'm sorry for those whom I offended and those that think I'm a lying scumbag.
Brandon, I'm sorry for my rude remarks (although of course, you were rude to me first) and I'll cut you slack because of your wife and kid(s?). :)
Caesar and Jonna are smart alecs that love making fun of me, but they're both cool.
Jar Jar, you're the only person I have any real "beef" with. I'd not done a thing to you and all of a sudden you're talking all kinds of trash about me! Well, I'm sorry for whatever you think I've done to you and hope we can be cool again.
I hope to reobtain everyone's respect and once again be a much-loved forumite. I hope we can forget our hostilities and put the past behind us.
Unless, of course, everyone hates me so much that they want me to leave this forum. If that's the case, let me know.

DeadEye,

Just piped in to say Happy Birthday and that I have nothing against you what so ever. I defended you in the beginning and after I read some of the comments you made to others, I was a little upset by some of the things you said. I'm sorry I used a poor choice in words to get your attention. I don't want you to leave these forums; you belong here just like any of us. And I'm all for us forgetting our hostilities and putting the past behind us.

Take care and have a great B-D
:) :)

DeadEye
07-14-2002, 03:28 PM
Thanks, everyone!
I'm glad that's over...now I just need Jar Jar to post here!

pthfnder89
07-14-2002, 03:41 PM
Thanks, derek! :)

I realize how boasty my sig looks--but if you bother to read the whole thing, you'd understand that my aim is not to tell people I'm better, but to offer assistance on those fields in which I am an expert! ...
...All those people read my sig, asked for help, and got what they needed.
So the whole intent is to help, not to hassle! :D

The only problem is that you are the one who is proclaiming yourself to be the expert. Being an "expert" at anything is rarely something that you can decide you are. It's something that others decide you are or are not.

Stepping into a little Star Wars analogy here, it's like a padawan going up to the Council and saying "Hey guys, I'm now a Jedi Master and more knowledgable of the Force than anyone else, so please feel free to ask me any questions 'k?" It just doesn't work and it's liable to make you FAR more enemies than friends.

The reason I'm saying this isn't an attempt to drive you out; as I've said I would hate to see you go. You are an intelligent guy and you've have some positive impacts on the forums. The reason is that it would suck to see things escalate to this point again and I just want to make sure that it's clear what is cause a lot of this animosity.:)

Again, please don't take this as attempt to belittle you because it isn't meant that way. I hope you stick around for a while and are able to become more of a part of the community here. Thanks for reading.:)

DeadEye
07-14-2002, 03:51 PM
Yes, but because people read my sig, they've asked me questions and I've been able to help them out!

I have now altered my sig.

Forhekset
07-14-2002, 04:18 PM
DeadEye, I've never had a problem with you, but your signature was probably one of the most obnoxious things I'd ever seen in my short time on this forum. Changing your sig a bit instantly lowers your "cockiness" several notches. :D I think the worst part was the bold "Period." thing. One time I actually pondered adding some text to my signature making fun of yours. ;)

Now, I can understand you're a young guy and you've got a bit of an ego; to be honest you remind me of myself back in my high school days. I was a really cocky, smartalecky guy. Then I grew up a bit and also outgrew my arrogance (for the most part, I think :) ). You seem like a good guy, and I don't know the particulars of why you're apologizing, but it's easy to rub people the wrong way on the internet. Sometimes when you're joking around, people don't realize it since there's no body language to read on the internet. Personally I have a rather dry and sarcastic sense of humor, and sometimes I really p1$$ people off because I don't think they realize I'm kidding. I'm not saying you're like that, but it's just one of those things that happens. So don't sweat it, and don't overreact and leave the forums. If I were going to leave the forums everytime I had a little run-in with any of the people who post here, I would have already left like 10 times at least. I'm sure many other forumgoers could say the same.

Happy birthday, by the way.

mabudonicus
07-14-2002, 04:33 PM
Yeah, for sure, I agree with Forhekset. That old sig was a bit, well, a bit BRASH, maybe. Personally, if I put up a boast (or anything that could be construed as such) it's for irony's sake, and usually I'll put something like that as "bait" (like my smug post about how Disney owned the atlantis mythology, which got shot down in true "comic book guy" style.
I also considered parodying your sig, but thought better of it. I too consider you, Deadeye, as a witty guy, and know that (or at least ASSUMED that) you were joking with your sig, in some fashion. Others here don't take jokes too well, and it seems that outright cockiness is totally frowned upon here. Indeed, a jedi must have the most serious mind....
All's I'm saying I guess, is that you shouldn't sweat it, everybody makes mistakes, but if something you're doing is getting a generally negative reaction, and you don't like it, why not change the way you're doing it a bit?? You haven't ruined anyones life here or anything, man, maybe just ruffled a few feathers, maybe you shouldn't stroke the livestock so hard, if you get me.
Gotta go from "mostly loose" to "free and easy" man.
Don't leave, don't feel bad. You'll figure it out, and don't forget, if you always did everything right, you'd never learn anything.

DeadEye
07-14-2002, 04:44 PM
I don't think the sig was all that brash--because there wasn't one thing I said that wasn't true. And the bold period made a good point, because it was a fact that no forumite had demonstrated knowledge superior to mine in any of the fields I mentioned.

Well, I've done my best to alter my sig while trying to offer the same assistance to people. What do you think?

Beast
07-14-2002, 05:17 PM
I don't think the sig was all that brash--because there wasn't one thing I said that wasn't true. And the bold period made a good point, because it was a fact that no forumite had demonstrated knowledge superior to mine in any of the fields I mentioned.

Well, I've done my best to alter my sig while trying to offer the same assistance to people. What do you think?
Well, I was going to keep my mouth shut because you were trying to make ammends for your ego and your cockyness. But when I read somthing like that, I see that nothing has really changed. You can call and consider yourself a "Elder" and "Expert" on all that stuff, but that doesn't make it so. That is your opinion, and I am sure that I can name some forum members that know more about your areas of so-called expertise. Thanks for proving my point about your egotistical nature, since you tagged the entire community as being less knowledgable then you in your apology thread. :p

Big words and promises don't get changes made. If your serious about dropping the ego and cockyness that you display in your posts, then you will have to try a little harder. I have read back thru alot of your posts, and you are no beter then the rest of us. Thinking yourself superior, and even boasting that "no forumite had demonstrated knowledge superior to mine in any of the fields I mentioned" is just egotistical. Now that you have altered your signature, maybe you should work on that ego problem. Your an ok guy, seriously. It's nothing against you at all. It's your attitude thats the problem. :rolleyes:

By the way before I forget to mention it, Happy Birthday DeadEye. I have no gift for you, other then to suggest you follow some of the suggestions that have been posted in this thread. Just try to soften your ego and your cockyness some, and try not to rub peoples noses in stuff. I an sure that you would have a better time here, if you did that. Again, Happy Birthday DeadEye. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DeadEye
07-14-2002, 05:36 PM
Yes, but you see, everyone's taking that last post the wrong way. It's as simple as that no one demonstrated superior knowledge! It isn't egotistical at all, because I simply never saw someone that demonstrated superior knowledge in any of those fields. I didn't say that everyone wasn't equal to me! You could say anyone here is an expert! :D I'm not saying that everyone else is a moron or something.

And you obviously are a very serious person that takes things seriously. I'm sorry again for that last post too--I don't mean half those brash things I say. I just got caught in the moment. Don't tell me that's never happened to you before!

Well, I'm sorry again. Remember, I'm young, and don't act like you didn't have an ego at my age. Cut me some slack! :D

Mods may delete the post that Jar Jar quoted, as it's not really what I meant to say. Sorry for sounding like a butthead again. :( :cry:

Dryanta
07-14-2002, 05:48 PM
Happy belated birthday Deadeye.
I have no idea what your need to appologize is about due to my absence here.But if I were you I'd reconsider calling yourself an expert about anything.When you age enough to be too old for a huge ego you'll Know there is alot more that you DON'T know.
You're smart enough to know exactly what I'm saying.
Tone it down and show some humility.You'll be recieved much better.
And always remember this Fact;Expert defined Ex-Has been,
Pert- a drip under pressure.Experts do not really exist some just think they do.
Again happy birthday and I'll see around the boards

Forhekset
07-14-2002, 05:58 PM

What's dumb though, is that I can name a few people right off the top of my head who I think are better than you are at a few of the things in your signature. For one thing, I've not seen anyone on this forum who knows more about Star Wars, toys or otherwise, than Jar Jar Binks. Sorry, but I think he's more than a match for you in the Star Wars expertise area. Secondly, have you heard of a guy who posts here called Emperor Jargo? In my humble opinion, he's the avatar KING. Not you. He draws his stuff, creates it from scratch - what do you do? Scan stuff and crop pictures? That isn't hard. That's how I made my current avatar, it took me all of 2 minutes or so. By the way, I saw your avatar that was a picture of you with a lightsabre. The sabre effect looked horrible. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but judging from the tone of the post I quoted, you really need to be put in your place about a thing or two before your attitude will change at all. I guess you changed your signature not because you realized how obnoxious and childish it sounded, but because you're trying to do what you think other people want you to do - which is the wrong reason to be doing it. I mean really, think about what your signature said - I half expected to read "And that's the bottom line, cuz Stone Cold DeadEye said so!" somewhere in there. It was rather ridiculous. :)

All in all though, you're probably making a mountain of molehill. But "being young" isn't an excuse for being cocky, it's just an all-too-common reason. There are guys on this forum your age and younger than you who don't act that way. Even worse is when you REALIZE that you're young and arrogant, yet you still come off with some smarmy attitude. I really hate to post this, after giving you that pat on the back earlier, but your attitude is very often obnoxious, plain and simple. Much like JJB, I just couldn't keep my mouth shut. Trust me, your attitude rubs people the wrong way. I'm just trying to give you some advice since you seemed to have a problem with a few people here. Like I said before, I have nothing against you, but you do seem to come off as kind of abrasive now and then. Just think about it.

DeadEye
07-14-2002, 06:29 PM
Wow. I had no idea I annoyed that many people.

Well, I knew that Jar Jar knew hella more about toys and DVDs than me...and I knew that Jargo made avatars from scratch. For the custom saber effect, the only program I had to use was Paint, and it was getting late, I was tired, etc...so I went for the lazy approach. :D

I've been trying to mend my attitude. Right now I'm just a bit peeved because I'm hungry, and it's my birthday and I haven't gotten any presents yet!

Guys, I'll do my best to lighten up on the attitude if you people stop taking everything personal and offensive! :p

derek
07-14-2002, 06:55 PM
deadeye,

you can't put conditions on an apology. either you are sorry for some wrong doing or you are not. you can't say, "i will tone down my cocky attitude if other forum membes do this and this, etc..."

this is not the way it works. i don't think you are sorry about any of this, just my observation. and i don't think you comprehend what others are actually saying. this isn't a "pick on deadeye" session. as i and others have said, we have enjoyed your company for the most part. but this thread is about an apology, and i really think you believe you have done nothing wrong. did one of the moderators put you up to this?

anyway, step back from the computer, reflect on what jar jar and others have pointed out, go eat some cake, and enjoy your birthday.:)

Jonna
07-14-2002, 08:02 PM

Take it back, take it back!!! WE ARE NOT COOL. Don't make me get the wet fish out!!!;)

2-1B
07-14-2002, 09:36 PM
Speak for yourself Jonna, I'm mega-cool. :cool:
Keep those unprocessed fishsticks away from me. :mad:

DeadEye
07-14-2002, 10:48 PM
Both you guys are awesome.

I'm plenty sorry for what I did...but from what some of you have been posting in here so far, calling me an obnoxious, abrasive egghead and whatnot, this might as well be a "pick on deadeye" thread...:cry:

Obviously, an apology isn't enough for some of you people. I'm sorry for what I did, and that's that. All of you are expecting me to improve my behavior--so why the hell can't you all do the same?

Jason B
07-14-2002, 11:02 PM
this might as well be a "pick on deadeye" thread...:cry:

No, those threads were closed. :p

Dark Knight
07-15-2002, 12:28 AM
Happy Birthday DeadEyes!!!

Thanks for the help concerning my gun problem.

If you are ever down this far south we can go shooting. I'll buy the ammo:D.

Then we can see who is the best shot on SSG.

bigbarada
07-15-2002, 01:19 AM
Hey, DeadEye, I have to start out by saying that I really enjoy our discussions about guns and the military and such; but I had a good chuckle when I first read your old sig line. Keep in mind, I didn't get angry because I have seen this kind of attitude before, especially on young kids. ESPECIALLY this new generation (what are we up to Generation Z now?). Now about this "expert" business, I don't see anyone here demonstrating any grand knowledge of fantasy and D&D; but I don't take that as liscense to proclaim myself the "expert" on fantasy or D&D. Because I am sure that there are some fans out there who know much more than I do and just don't mention it. Since I worked with radios in the army, I could call myself the "expert" on Frequency Hopping FM communications; but what would be the point? Who would really care? A self-proclaimed expert is no expert at all.

So, yes, the cockiness does rub some people the wrong way. Although, I know that you will be cured of it when and if you decide to go Active Army, so it doesn't bother me at all.:)

BTW, Jargo IS the avatar king!:p;)

2-1B
07-15-2002, 01:42 AM
bigB, we're working on Generation AA now. Once Z came to pass, we went back and started with a double alphabet.
I think I'll put off procreating for now, I'd like to stake a claim in Generation BB. :)

DeadEye
07-15-2002, 09:58 AM
Caesar, how would that work? A generation is thirty-five years...add that to however old you are now and you might be a decrepit old man! ;):D

billfremore
07-15-2002, 10:50 AM
I will say this to you Deadeye:
Nobody likes a showoff.

I've always just attributed it to your age.

But you are tons of fun to pick on :D

I will admit I find your new sig line not nearly as arrogant as the last one, although as I believe I mentioned in another thread I would like to hear you opinions on getting girls...

2-1B
07-15-2002, 11:56 AM
DeadEye, I plan on being virile well past age 69. :)

bill raises a good point - if you're so adept at getting girls, why are you racking up 500 posts a month instead of . . . getting girls? :confused:

:D

billfremore
07-15-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Caesar
DeadEye, I plan on being virile well past age 69. :)

bill raises a good point - if you're so adept at getting girls, why are you racking up 500 posts a month instead of . . . getting girls? :confused:

:D

Yes, perplexing isn't it...

2-1B
07-15-2002, 12:12 PM
Hey, since the thread that derek posted that pic in is now closed, I thought I'd post this from TFN today:

Portman's Phone Fiasco
Natalie Portman, who's a student at Harvard, may have made an unwise--and illegal--move on June 27. Fortunately, for the Star Wars star, she didn't get caught. After partying with "friend" Jake Gyllenhall at the New York nightclub Lotus, Portman, 21, hopped into a white sedan and made a call on her hand-held cellphone. The problem is that driving while talking on a hand-held is against the law in New York. Her spokeswoman claims that Portman was surrounded by paparazzi, so she stopped her car and called a friend for help. But photographer Fernando Salas swears, "She was driving at the same time she was speaking on the phone."

:D :D :D

I'm NOT looking to dredge up "the Portman thing" I just think we can all have a good laugh since derek beat them to the punch and because we've already seen the pic. :)

Move along! Move along!

bigbarada
07-15-2002, 12:19 PM
I've heard many different lengths of time to describe a generation, from 53 years all the way down to 15 years. I don't know where you got the figure of 35, Deadeye. I've always heard 40; but it would seem that technology is advancing at such a rate that the generation gaps are getting shorter. I'm only 29 and I still can't understand why kids do the things they do. Especially the modern "music" that we hear on the radio these days.

I remember talking to this 18 year old kid, who I was the squad leader of, and we were looking at two Korean children playing around in the dirt outside. He said, "Look at those nasty kids playing in the dirt." I asked him if he never played in the dirt when he was a kid, because I remember clearly taking my SW figures and GI Joes outside in the dirt and grass and staging little wars as a kid. He said that he never played outside as a kid because he had video games, I totally couldn't relate to that since the first major, affordable game system, the Nintendo, didn't premiere until I was in high school. So technology is forcing the generation gap into smaller and smaller circles, this kid was only ten years younger than me!

Beast
07-15-2002, 02:22 PM
BigBarada, that's truely sad. I can't believe that that person never played outside. Damn, us old timers had video games too (Atari 2600/5200/7800), but it never stopped us from going out with our Star Wars or G.I. Joe figures and playing in the dirt or sandbox. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Lobito
07-15-2002, 02:24 PM
Happy belated BDAY DeadEye!!

I dont know the story behind the reason that u are apologizing. But if u said something personal to anyone in here and then u apologized, i guess the problem is solved (if they accepted your apology). As for your signature line...i dont have a problem with it...nor this one or the last one u had...just post what you think is true, and if someone proves you wrong, then learn from it. Who cares if someone think you are not an "elder"...?? I think you are doing a great job here, just follow some of the advices posted in the thread, specially those from BB.

:) :D

pthfnder89
07-15-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by bigbarada
I asked him if he never played in the dirt when he was a kid, because I remember clearly taking my SW figures and GI Joes outside in the dirt and grass and staging little wars as a kid. He said that he never played outside as a kid because he had video games,

Ok, that's just plain scary. Now I was never a huge fan of the outdoors as a kid but even I enjoyed stepping outside on occasion. Nintendo appeared when I was about 8 I think and we had an Intellivision and an Apple Computer before that (yes, an honest to God APPLE, none of this Macintosh buisness:D) so I was plenty familiar with and pretty good at video games before this.

Hearing an 18 year old who spent his entire childhood indoors is pretty darn troubling.:(

darthvyn
07-15-2002, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
BigBarada, that's truely sad. I can't believe that that person never played outside. Damn, us old timers had video games too (Atari 2600/5200/7800), but it never stopped us from going out with our Star Wars or G.I. Joe figures and playing in the dirt or sandbox. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

i totally lost one of the "crimson twins" from GI Joe in the sandbox at school!!! the one without the scar, i think... i can't believe that some people that are now considered an "adult" never played outside! i mean, i had nintendo, but that was by the time i was in 6th grade, i think. the last game system i had was sega genesis with the 32x flop of an "upgrade," just so i could play that star wars game! since then it's been all my rockin' 'puter, and my friends gamecube!

DeadEye
07-15-2002, 03:15 PM
I never played outside as a kid, and I really don't now, either...I only traipse about in the wilderness and the heat to shoot. :D

pthfnder89
07-15-2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by darthvyn

i totally lost one of the "crimson twins" from GI Joe in the sandbox at school!!! the one without the scar, i think...

Well I just HAD to go outside in order to use Zartans camoflauge! Remember that one? HE rocked!

Lobito
07-15-2002, 06:18 PM
I remember Zartan, Zandar and Zarana??? Those 2 also changed their skin color when exposed to sunlight. G.I.JOE rocked!!!

Darth Nitwit
07-15-2002, 10:12 PM
I don't understand why everyone is so hard on Deadeye?

derek
07-15-2002, 10:18 PM
darth nitwit,

are you deadeye in disguise, or are you trying to stir up trouble? :p

do a search of deadeye's posts and judge for yourself. personally i don't think anyone has been hard on him. some of his posts would of gotten him booted or heckled out of most forums.

DeadEye
07-15-2002, 10:21 PM
It's alright Darth Nitwit. We've already put the whole thing behind us and aren't going to bring it up again.

It's no longer a problem, so there's no need to worry about it! It's a thing of the past! :D

Dar' Argol
07-15-2002, 11:37 PM
And that being the case, this whole issue behind all of us. I say . . . . . . . .

THREAD CLOSED