PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have the interactive Yoda?

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
07-14-2002, 02:31 AM
I think this toy is really funny.:D I like the lightsaber training game. That pack-in lightsaber is cool. What game is your favorite?

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
07-15-2002, 12:14 AM
I have one. Bought it last summer on clearance at TRU for $12.99 I think. I never utilized the lightsaber game though, guess I got too lazy. I did like to play the "ask yoda" game though. I would ask Yoda if I was the smartest most intelligent man on the planet and he would of course confirm it. (If he didn't I would kick him)

BTW, does your Yoda have slits right above his eyes? Makes Yoda look scary. I think this was a common problem.

rynobot
07-15-2002, 01:35 AM
when i saw him in stores I thought he was like a furby, is he? Is he worth trading for or buying at E-bay?

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
07-15-2002, 04:23 AM
The Yoda is made from the same company that makes Furbys, and it had Furby-like features. You'll get annoyed an hour or so activating him. He'll use phrases like, "Fun this is, upside down am I" and "Heh heh heh, heh heh heh." I bought him at an Electronics Botique for $10. It was either that or interactive E.T.

gibbspaulus
07-15-2002, 05:28 AM
I played with him for about ten minutes. I already had the Et and he's a lot of fun. But Yoda!!! Stroppy little bugger he is. At you will he shout if his way things not go!!!

Into cupboard went he, to return never!

JEDIpartner
07-29-2002, 12:28 PM
My Yoda's face got all sorts of tears around his eyes... within 2 months of getting him. I was not happy at all. :mad:

billfremore
07-29-2002, 01:30 PM
A word to the wise...
Do not leave your Yoda in sleep mode for a long time.

I did with mine and his eyelids ripped.

JEDIpartner
07-29-2002, 10:03 PM
See... I played with mine a lot and that happened.

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
07-30-2002, 04:29 AM
I left my Yoda in my closet once and left him in sleep mode. The funny thing about it was when my sister went through my closet Yoda's eyes started to move and she got freak out. From that point on my sis won't get near it.:D

JEDIpartner
08-02-2002, 12:43 PM
okay... gotta ask. How old IS your sister? :crazed:

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
08-06-2002, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
okay... gotta ask. How old IS your sister? :crazed:

She's 18, but will be 19 next month.

Darth Vellner
08-19-2002, 02:31 AM
Have it I do! dark it is! Like this I do not! Up sidedown am I!
aaaaaaaaaha!aaaaaaaahaaaaa!

Jayspawn
08-23-2002, 01:17 AM
I really like my Interactive Yoda. I also had that problem with my Yoda's eyelida. I think its an inescapable destiny with any Interactive Yoda.

My advice is to take 1 battery out while he's awake. That way theres not so much stress on his face when he's asleep. It kind of delays the 'tearing.'