PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Help With A Handmaiden...

Lman316
07-14-2002, 12:39 PM
I'm trying my hand at making a custom Handmaiden - trying to sew the robe (which isn't going very well, but I'm trying), and I just don't think I'll be able to make a decent looking hood. If I can't, I wanted to try to use a figure that already has a hood, and I could just apply it to my custom robe. However, I can't think of any figure decent enough to use the hood from. Sidious' looks pretty good, but his head looks firmly attached, and I don't want to ruin the hood. And I was trying to get a female hooded figure, anyway. However, the only female I can think of that fits that description would be the POTF2 Leia, and I don't want to spend that much money on a custom, especially if I screw up.
Does anyone have any ideas as to what I could do?
Oh, and I could really use a decent photo of a Handmaiden - the one I have isn't that great, so if anyone else can get me another, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

End...:D.

JediTricks
07-17-2002, 02:55 AM
How about trying the POTF2-offshoot Princess Leia line with the ANH Leia? It has a fairly good cloth hood and probably won't cost much since it tanked on the shelves.

Another might be the WM-exclusive Holo Maul, but that's all 1 solid piece. You could try the hard shell hood from Ep 1 Anakin Padawan or Mace or POTF2 Jedi Luke.

Good luck to you Lman, and keep us updated on this project. :)