PDA

View Full Version : A plea for Neimoidians, especially Ep 2 Nute Gunray....

CLAW
07-14-2002, 02:28 PM
Hasbro, I think you should take another chance on the Neimoidians, afterall they are major players in both prequels, and probably will be in the third. Major characters of this species with multiple lines have been passed by. Not to mention that Nute Gunray has a large and comicle part in Episode 2, kids like him, hes not scary like in Ep 1, but funny and goofy looking. I apprecciate you making Lott Dod and look forward to the following Neimoidians being made, especially an Episode 2 Nute Gunray.

List 3.75":

1) Episode 2 : Nute Gunray
2) Episode 2: Gilramos Lebkath (Nute's Accomplice)
3) Episode 1: Daultay Dofine- (Lots of lines)
4) Episode 1 : Starship driver neimoidian with mask.

Maybe you could consider a 12" Nute Gunray as well.

Thanks for reading.

Jayspawn
07-17-2002, 12:26 PM
I would like an Episode 2 version of Nute Gunray to hang out with Count Dooku.

Darth Evil
07-17-2002, 01:58 PM
An E2 Nute Gunray would be nice, if he was the right height!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-19-2002, 01:12 PM
And had a crazy removable hat. :crazed:

droidekas2
07-19-2002, 08:27 PM
Tey How (droid control)

How about the Neimoidians that help Dooku get his Sail ship out of the hanger right after the fight with Yoda. They have these funky helmets (similar to Death Star Commanders). One of them would be awesome. I think they actually pilot the 2 fighters that accompany him on his speeder before he battles Obi and Ani.
Would also like his droid that pilots his Sail ship.
Another great one would be the advisors that are with Lott in his senate pod. ( Episode I )

I luv Neimoidians!!

fourtwo
07-20-2002, 04:08 PM
i loved all the nemodians.
make em all!

187-Maul
07-20-2002, 08:53 PM
I'd like Daultay Dofine or Tey How most
but a E2 Nute would be cool too

Darth Sidious
07-20-2002, 09:43 PM
Id like all of those. Which one says in that eerie voice, "Dey've gone up de ventilaaation shaft?" Id like him. :D
And, due to all the robes the Nemoidians usually have a stronger scent than most other figures.

Battle Droid
07-21-2002, 04:07 AM
Which one says in that eerie voice, "Dey've gone up de ventilaaation shaft?" Id like him.

That's Tey How, and he's a she.

They also need to make the Neimodian Senate members, to go along with Lott Dod.

DarthMaulSithLord
07-21-2002, 10:01 PM
Out of those you listed i want Nute and Gilramos the most. Lott has been on the top of my list since 1999, but since tey are finally making him (IT'S ABOUT FRIGGIN' TIME!!!) , i can stop nagging.

:)