PDA

View Full Version : new Bib Fortuna

BoShek
07-14-2002, 11:06 PM
Hasbro, this is short and sweet: we need a new Saga Bib Fortuna. The POTF2 one was terrible. Give us a new one. Maybe a likeness from EP1. Thanks.

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
07-15-2002, 03:26 AM
I'd like to see one in soft goods.

187-Maul
07-15-2002, 08:56 AM
yeah I really want a new one too
the old one is way to fat and buff

evenflow
07-15-2002, 01:17 PM
I think we could use a new one.

Lobito
07-15-2002, 05:47 PM
There's no doubt that the vintage version of Bib was waaay more acurate than the POTF2 version. So, here's my vote for a new Bib Fortuna...and they can throw Bubo in there also.:D

Lman316
07-15-2002, 07:44 PM
Yup. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Man, I love being a turtle....er, no. I meant: I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I'll buy anything from Jabba's Palace or the Cantina.
Right now, Jabba's Palace is packed the to the rafters, but that's okay. And it wouldn't matter with a new Bib, as I would just update, out with the old and in with the new. I guess it's all right (I have him set behind Jabba, so you can't really see him anyway), but I wouldn't mind a new one.
Yup. Here's another vote for "yes". Just as long as the new Bib doesn't have some kind of tentacle firing action...
Look, listen and learn, Hasbro...

End...:D.

BoShek
07-15-2002, 10:19 PM
He has lines in ROTJ (so he is more that a minor character) and is an alien. Collectors would buy him because of his status and kids because he is an alien.

That adds up to a figure that needs to be made!

metaljedi
07-16-2002, 02:10 AM
I think maybe someone should do a petition on this!

Rogue II
07-16-2002, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Lobito
There's no doubt that the vintage version of Bib was waaay more acurate than the POTF2 version. So, here's my vote for a new Bib Fortuna...and they can throw Bubo in there also.:D

Yes, a nice new sculpt of Bib Fortuna, and toss in a Bubo. That would be awesome.

Jayspawn
07-17-2002, 11:24 AM
I'm actually just fine with the POTF version. But a new one would be great. Bubo would be a great accessory.

But don't make it like the EPI version, that Bib shouldn't have been in the movie, he looks like he's dying from a horrible diease.

thespar
07-25-2002, 03:04 PM
yes we can us a new one i mean here are afew years later the the last potf figrue and we are on es2 and he has not been sen again.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-27-2002, 06:43 PM
With a whole lotta good junk, like the knife he has but doesn't show.
And in TPM he looks like he hasn't seen the damn sun his whole life.