PDA

View Full Version : Count Dooku Running Change Found! ?

KingOfSting
07-15-2002, 03:37 PM
July 15, 2002 | 1:57 AM EST | Adam

Reader Steve may have found a notable new fix...

"I was checking out the latest assortment to hit the shelves and noticed that the regular (not deluxe) Count Dooku had a "fix" of sorts. His cape has been modified so that it hangs better on the figure (around the neck). My original Dooku's cape had a bad habit of falling off and they seemed to have corrected the newer ones that are now coming out. The two ends now touch or overlap, keeping the cape wrapped around Dooku's neck."

Of course, this also means Count Dooku is shipping again-- so keep your eyes open if you're still looking for him.

Credit: Yakface.com

so you think hasbro has actually made a change, or do you think the cape just got a little bent up in the package?

LTBasker
07-15-2002, 04:07 PM
I saw a couple Dookus at Wal-Mart a couple days ago when I found the Palpy and Chewie waves. Their cape ends went a little more around the neck and it looked like it had some darker red plastic for the lightsaber. Not really any big deal.

fourtwo
07-15-2002, 04:30 PM
OMG!
i'll give 500000 dollars for that variation!!#*&!*)^^*&%!)*&%$)&
:D
hahaha

hango fett
07-15-2002, 04:31 PM
i got one of them out of the pack! it does fit alot better.

KingOfSting
07-15-2002, 05:48 PM
cool hango fett, i guess they really did make a change then...looks like ill be picking this up along with another HD Anakin (since hes supposedly now shipping iwht a peg instead of a magnet)

-JediMaster-Yoda-
07-15-2002, 06:09 PM
yeah thats the count dooku i have his cape never falls off

Chiesa
07-16-2002, 06:22 AM
YEA!! But that means spending on another new dooku =( But who cares!!!

The new Anakin Tatooine is just great!!

JEDIpartner
07-24-2002, 09:02 AM
I just ran across this one today as well. I was really rather surprised to see a Dooku at this store, much less two of them. The second one I saw was from the original mould. Strange that there would be one of each in the assortment!