PDA

View Full Version : Poll about video game figures

fourtwo
07-15-2002, 06:12 PM
on the main page of SSG there is a poll or question about hasbro making figs from a new game. normally i'm not fond of "EU garbage" as i call it, but i see no harm in this, IF they make figures from all the games. lots of characters from dark forces would be neat to have, same with GB.

so i say, i'm all for it. if they suck i guess i just don't have to get them right?
what about you?

Lobito
07-15-2002, 06:28 PM
The Dark Trooper and Kyle Katarn are some examples of figures that came out of a PC game. I would also like to see more figures made of those games. Her's my vote for them.

mylow thehutt
07-15-2002, 07:07 PM
I want some toys from racer revenge pod racing game,got some cool dudes in there.

LTBasker
07-15-2002, 07:42 PM
I would so want:
Jerec, Desann, Maw, Tavion, Sariss, Yun, Bok (a twi'lek with two purple lightsabers, now that's a figure!), Reborn, Shadowtrooper, Swamptrooper, Jan, JK Kyle, JK2 Kyle, and Morgan Katarn.

Hmm... a nice ultimate Luke in the basic Saga figures would be a nice thing to go with a JK2 Kyle... *hint*hint* :D

MikeAndTheBots
07-15-2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker
I would so want:
Jerec, Desann, Maw, Tavion, Sariss, Yun, Bok (a twi'lek with two purple lightsabers, now that's a figure!), Reborn, Shadowtrooper, Swamptrooper, Jan, JK Kyle, JK2 Kyle, and Morgan Katarn.

Hmm... a nice ultimate Luke in the basic Saga figures would be a nice thing to go with a JK2 Kyle... *hint*hint* :D
What about the two brothers from JK? They were kind of cool (forgot their names...). I would also want a phase 1, 2, and 3 Dark Trooper from DF since the phase 2 from the EU line kind of sucked. DF, JK, and JK2 are three of my all time favorite games so if they are done, I want them done right.

DeadEye
07-15-2002, 10:20 PM
The two brothers in JK? Gorc and pic...and Kyle was the same in JK1 and 2. The only differences in his appearance in JK2 were his lightsaber, gloves, and grayed hair. :p

hango fett
07-15-2002, 10:27 PM
i say....................yes.

MikeAndTheBots
07-15-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by DeadEye
The two brothers in JK? Gorc and pic...and Kyle was the same in JK1 and 2. The only differences in his appearance in JK2 were his lightsaber, gloves, and grayed hair. :p
He wears a khaki colored shirt and brown pants in JK2. In JK he wears a white shirt and black pants. I think.

LTBasker
07-15-2002, 11:23 PM
The two brothers in JK? Gorc and pic...

Yeah forgot about them. Pic looked kinda like Yoda, IIRC.

Some other characters I just remembered were 8t88, Weegee and the black Jedi from the beginning.

One way I think would be good to release these figures would be in box-sets that look like the game boxes. (Not the new game boxes, the old bigger ones.)

One other cool game figure would be the female TIE Pilot from Rogue Squadron, but they never showed her on-screen plus she could be a basic carded figure.

Dar' Argol
07-16-2002, 12:09 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing the characters from Jedi Starfighter done. ANd you know, for the life of me I cannot remember any of their names:rolleyes:. All I can remember is the "car salesman" Mace!!

And if you call now, I'll throw in a toaster":D:D:D

LTBasker
07-16-2002, 12:27 AM
The starfighter names are: Rhys, Vana, Nym, Essara and Reti.
Rhys is the Naboo pilot you play, Nym is the Kit Fisto lookin' dude, Reti's the toydarian, I think Vana is a rogue Naboo pilot (in the tri-winged fighter) and Essara was the trainer of Rhys. I wouldn't mind seeing these characters either along with Nym's fighter and possibly a hold to put the rest of them in there to "store" them.

Chiesa
07-16-2002, 06:18 AM
GO GO!! More!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS.....

QLD
07-16-2002, 08:41 AM
Sure, why not. Although I would rather have figures from the "awesome" EU books out there.

DeadEye
07-16-2002, 09:03 AM
Kyle's shirt and pants are supposed to be the same in both games.

SNAYSON
07-16-2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
Sure, why not. Although I would rather have figures from the "awesome" EU books out there.

me too! make em, but would also like to see EU stuff from the books and comics too.:D

LTBasker
07-16-2002, 11:24 AM
Kyle's shirt and pants are supposed to be the same in both games.

His pants changed and he wears the khaki shirt over the shirt. So those are quite noteable changes.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-16-2002, 12:27 PM
I'd like to see some characters from Demolition made, like Pugwis, Quagga, and General Otto. I also wouldn't mind the flamethrowing droids, plasma droids, rifle droids, and those gray droids from Jedi Power Battles. :D

fourtwo
07-16-2002, 01:23 PM
hmmm, everyone seems to be feeling the idea of more EU stuff. cool.
i never evn thought about the jedi starfighter characters. that would be funny stuff. especially if hey for some reason made the ships.
:)

Lobito
07-16-2002, 02:08 PM
I forgot to mention Guri and Leebo-9D9, from the SOTE game.:D

Adam
07-16-2002, 03:47 PM
I kinda would like to see Emkay from X-Wing Alliance.

Darth Nitwit
07-16-2002, 03:48 PM
The more figures, the better.

fourtwo
07-16-2002, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Darth Nitwit
The more figures, the better.

amen.