PDA

View Full Version : hey all!

Thumb Wars
07-15-2002, 07:26 PM
i just wanted to say hi to everyone here. this looks like a fun star wars site to be on. one question though, where did everyone get those pictures besides their names?? i can't find any of those in the avatar selection.

QLD
07-15-2002, 07:31 PM
Welcome. Jar Jar will be along with your gift basket shortly.

I love the name. I am a huge fan of the Thumb Wars movies.

After 25 (or75) posts I believe, you are allowed to upload your own custom avatar. That way you can make a cool Thumb Wars avatar!

Thumb Wars
07-15-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
Welcome. Jar Jar will be along with your gift basket shortly.

I love the name. I am a huge fan of the Thumb Wars movies.

After 25 (or75) posts I believe, you are allowed to upload your own custom avatar. That way you can make a cool Thumb Wars avatar!

thanks quite-long dong! i have a buch of thumb wars pictures on my hard drive i can use. 25 or 75 posts. wow, that's a lot!

what is this gift basket???

Jedi Knightrider
07-15-2002, 07:53 PM
yeah, it's 75, unless QLD knows something that I don't. hmmmmm... anyway, welcome to the forums, and don't step on the jawas! wooo hooo!!! 100!!!

Jonna
07-15-2002, 07:55 PM
Howdy, Thumb wars!

BOOOOOO!!!

Sorry But I am getting paranoid of every new poster being an old poster these days.

Thumb Wars
07-15-2002, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Jonna
Howdy, Thumb wars!

BOOOOOO!!!

Sorry But I am getting paranoid of every new poster being an old poster these days.

what are you talking about jonna?? new posters being old posters?? i don't think i follow.

Beast
07-15-2002, 08:11 PM
Welcome to the Madhouse, Thumb Wars. Here is your complimentary gift basket of duct tape and POTJ Jar Jar Binks figure. Enjoy your stay, just don't look anyone directly in the eyes. :crazed: :D

I also am a big fan of Thumb Wars, as well as the whole Thumbation series. The Blair Thumb, Thumbtanic, and the new Bat Thumb are great. Can't wait for FrankenThumb and The God Thumb later this year. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JetsAndHeels
07-15-2002, 08:16 PM
Welcome to the forums, Thumb Wars. I really think you will enjoy it here.
Until you reach the 75 post mark, you can use one of the avatars that Sir Steve has provided. To get there, go to the top of a page,
click on "user cp", then click "edit options."
From that point you scroll down and select the avatar button. There are several pages with different pictures you can use as your avatar.
Enjoy!!

Gee, how incredibly stupid of me!! I see you already got an avatar from the site......
Please excuse my lack of common sense, Thumb Wars. It has been a long day.

Kyo-Kasahara
07-15-2002, 10:10 PM
I never got a gift basket.....is it a "new" promotion?

Jedi Knightrider
07-15-2002, 10:21 PM
Uhhh, it's in the mail! Actually, I didn't get one either. It's only the new people who are recognized as new, i.e. they make a big stink about being new (just kidding thumbs!!!:D :D :D )

Anyway, you can always ask JJB for YOUR basket!

DarthBrandon
07-15-2002, 10:28 PM
Welcome to the forums Thumb Wars, Hope your Journey is a pleasant one and you have a good time.

Dar' Argol
07-15-2002, 11:11 PM
Welcome aboard to the funny farm Thumb Wars:D. Most of us in here are crazy . . er . . . . . I mean sane. yeah, sane:crazed:. Its a fun place to visit, i just wouldn't want to live here. Too many of us already do:rolleyes: :D.

Jango Jett
07-15-2002, 11:35 PM
WELCOME !:Pirate:

Pendo
07-16-2002, 09:14 AM
Welcome to the forums Thumb Wars. Not actually seen that yet but it sounds cool, I'll have to look out for it.

PENDO!

mabudonicus
07-16-2002, 09:44 AM
Yesss, Welcome aboard,Thumbwars. I never got a gift basket either, come to think of it......
Do you have an action figure band?? Everyone else here does...
BTW, I'm the expert on EVERYTH *shadow of a piano forms around mabudon*
Forget it. Hope you like it here Wars:):):):)

Thumb Wars
07-16-2002, 09:17 PM
thank you all for the welcome. i shall pay you all back with girly giggles . . . . . tehe tehe tehe.

jarjarbinks, why are you giving me duct tape??? must be some inside joke around here. i'll catch on eventually.

pendo, i would suggest seeing it. if you like spoofs, this is a good one. i wouldn't say laugh out loud funny, but you will find it amusing.

mabudon(i hope i spelled that correct), action figure band?? i'm not following you??

thanks again everyone.