PDA

View Full Version : What was that?

joe-da
07-15-2002, 11:04 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I haven't seen/don't remember it.

I've seen AOTC well over a dozen times and I still don't know for sure what that design was on starwars.com a year or so back.
I know there was a great deal of discussion about it at the time and people were guessing it was a cloning lab or part of Coruscant's underworld or something.

Anyone remember, or know what it is?

Dar' Argol
07-16-2002, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by joe-da
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I haven't seen/don't remember it.

I've seen AOTC well over a dozen times and I still don't know for sure what that design was on starwars.com a year or so back.
I know there was a great deal of discussion about it at the time and people were guessing it was a cloning lab or part of Coruscant's underworld or something.

Anyone remember, or know what it is?

What design are you referring too??? Because I'm a little lost as to what you are asking. :confused:

Jedi Clint
07-16-2002, 01:09 AM
Dar,

When the link to the E2 section of SW.com became active, there were some pieces of production art on the page. There were some cityscape looking pictures as well as a sphere of some sort.

Pendo
07-16-2002, 08:59 AM
I remember the design you are talking about. I always thought it was just old Coruscant designs for Episode I (or even II). I dont think it was the cloning facility. It has got to be Coruscant.

PENDO!

joe-da
07-16-2002, 05:29 PM
Thanks,

Glad I'm not the only one who is not exactly sure what it is...