PDA

View Full Version : Just Found in Slidell, LA near New Orleans!

JediMikeBuckley
07-16-2002, 02:37 AM
Hi everyone. I just found that elusive new bounty hunter, "Djas Puhr" at my local Wal-Mart. Also grabbed the Chewie from Empire with the C-3PO in pieces. I saw Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, Jedi Pilot Obi-Wan, and the Endor Han Solo. But, limited money, so I only bought the Chewie and the Djas Puhr. Looks like they just opened some new cases. The newest figures were overflowing off of the pegs...literally!

JediMikeBuckley
07-16-2002, 02:39 AM
They also had one Snowspeeder with Luke and Dak, but the box was ripped open a little, and they had one Tie Bomber too.

Jedi Juice
07-16-2002, 11:35 PM
Awesome! It's great to have someone else from (or at least near) New Orleans to post new finds! Thanks.

I'll be on the lookout for the new Ani, Maul, and Mundi figures.

JediMikeBuckley
07-18-2002, 03:51 AM
Hi Jedi Juice? Where do you live in New Orleans? In the city downtown, Metairie, Kenner, the West Bank? What new "Ani", "Maul" figures are you talking about trying to find? I have the new Anakin Hanger Duel, if that's the one you need. Let me know if I can help you find some figures over here in Slidell. I'm always open to help local collectors like myself! The only new "Maul" I know of now is the Darth Maul Unleashed, that looks incredible! I don't have it...yet. I did get the Jango & Boba Fett Unleashed. Very cool! Gotta love them Fetts!

Jedi Juice
07-18-2002, 10:13 AM
Hey, I live near the New Orleans lakefront, about 2 minutes away from UNO.

Anyway, the new figs I'm talking about are the Tatooine Attack Anikan and the Sith Training Darth Maul. Also, Teemto Pagalies and Ki Adi Mundi, have been released, but we prbably won't find them until a month from now. Anyway, I'm up to date with the basic collection, I have all 40 figs. If you could find those new figs, that would be awesome, and I'll the the same for you if you are missing anything.

Have fun.

JediMikeBuckley
07-18-2002, 06:09 PM
Hey Juice. The lakefront area looks nice. I've been to a few concerts at the UNO Lakefront Arena. I have seen the Sith Training Darth Maul a few months ago. I'll look for him and the Anakin, and the others you need. I'm mainly looking for 12" figures. I hope to get Count Dooku when he comes out soon. I still need the Episode II Anakin and Obi-Wan.

Jedi Juice
07-18-2002, 11:34 PM
You couldn't have seen the Sith Training Maul, it was just released! Haha, anyway which 12 inchers are you looking for?

JediMikeBuckley
07-19-2002, 04:51 AM
OK my mistake. I am looking for the Kay-Bee toystore exclusive 12" Red and Yellow Clone Troopers. I haven't seen them at our crappy Kay-Bee here in the Slidell mall. Also, Episode II Obi-Wan and Anakin. I know they're pretty common, but I still want to get them.
Thanks Jedi Juice for any help!