PDA

View Full Version : Promotional catalogs

AdmiralPiett
07-16-2002, 05:17 AM
I haven't bought any of the vehicles yet (waiting for clearance) and was wondering if they include any promotional catalogs.
Piett

Chiesa
07-16-2002, 08:56 AM
I have seen the posters showing all the figures for this current release of episode 2... But I'm not sure if there is one for the vehicles though i highly doubt there actually is... As for promotional catalogs I don't think there are any... But don't take my word for it, the dark side clouds everything...

cheers

JEDIpartner
07-16-2002, 12:35 PM
There are little toys catalogues in the ships and packed with the beasts. The include a small selection of the initial waves of figures (3.75" and 12") and the first waves of ships, and the reek, as well some of the role play toys (guns/lightsabers). They are like the ones Kenner used to pack with the playsets and ships.

LTBasker
07-16-2002, 12:39 PM
I got a catalog with my Zam Speeder and Jedi Starfighter but not with my Slave 1 or the hotrod.

I like the catalogs, in fact I still have 2 Kenner catalogs from before even the AT-AT came out, but Hasbro trying to reintroduce them is kinda sad cause they're probably just gonna make one version like they did with E1 then kill'em again.

Jonna
07-16-2002, 12:41 PM
I got one in the Ackley (SP) box, but not in the Slave 1 box.