PDA

View Full Version : Droid with Pagalies

Pellaeon
07-16-2002, 03:31 PM
What is the name of this thing? The card does not say. Anyone have any insight?

Beast
07-16-2002, 03:37 PM
It doesn't appear to actually have a name, but here is a link to the databank file at StarWars.Com. The databank says that it's a P-100 Salvage Droid. :)

http://www.starwars.com/databank/droid/salvagedroid/index.html

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

OriginalBryGuy
07-16-2002, 03:38 PM
"I shall call him...MiniMe!"

LTBasker
07-16-2002, 03:39 PM
It's just called a Salvage Droid so lets say.... SALVG DR0. :D

Max Power
07-16-2002, 03:39 PM
The droid is a Salvage Droid.

It can be seen "salvaging" busted pod racer parts from the Boonta Eve race track during the Extended Pod Race scene included on the Episode 1 DVD.

If you ask me, the droid and "salvaged junk" are GREAT pack-ins... the only thing better would be if he actually came with his Pod Racer.

It's too bad that we only got the two pod racer vehicles :(

Max Power

Max Power
07-16-2002, 03:41 PM
DANG!

Four posts in two minutes...

Talk about fast responses to a question!

Max Power

hango fett
07-16-2002, 07:58 PM
yes...we need more podracers! not the charaters, the vehicles! they rock!

Darth Sidious
07-16-2002, 08:22 PM
Was SALVG DR0 ever in the movie? I dont remember seeing it...I have seen pictures of SALVG DR0 but I never saw him moving or anything. Was he just in the background or something?

Jedi Knightrider
07-16-2002, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Max Power
The droid is a Salvage Droid.

It can be seen "salvaging" busted pod racer parts from the Boonta Eve race track during the Extended Pod Race scene included on the Episode 1 DVD.

If you ask me, the droid and "salvaged junk" are GREAT pack-ins... the only thing better would be if he actually came with his Pod Racer.

Max Power

MAAAXXX POWWERRRRRR, it's the name that you fear, but you musn't feeeaarrrrrrr...

nice name, man. welcome to the monkeyhouse. jar jar will be by with your gift basket shortly. or maybe you already got it. anyhoooo, that's a great name.

Beast
07-16-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Darth Sidious
Was SALVG DR0 ever in the movie? I dont remember seeing it...I have seen pictures of SALVG DR0 but I never saw him moving or anything. Was he just in the background or something?
They are in the extended podrace scenes that were added to the DVD version of the film. They get deployed from the Salvage Droid carrier and start cleaning up a crash, as Anakin comes barreling out of a canyon. He misses the carrier, buy takes out one of the droids. As Anakin zips past camera, the top of the droid hits the ground with a clank. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

OriginalBryGuy
07-17-2002, 01:56 PM
JarJarBinks is correct. Check out the extended scenes on the Episode I DVD...

I'm glad they made Pagalies. That's a good indication the other podracers will eventually get figures. I also hope the other PodRacer vehicles will come out...that would be sweet.

Just think of the Dioramas! ahha

pthfnder89
07-17-2002, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Max Power

Max Power

Blech, I never liked the original Pod Racers and I'm not sorry we haven't gotten any more. I despised the little handles that completely ruined the effect of two free-floating, biga** engines zippings along.:rolleyes:

Jedi Juice
07-18-2002, 12:03 AM
I lika the Teemto with droid. Me lika alot.

Anyway, I think it's cool to have that huge droid come in the pack, but that's just me.

Beast
07-18-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Jedi Juice
I lika the Teemto with droid. Me lika alot.

Anyway, I think it's cool to have that huge droid come in the pack, but that's just me.
I can't wait to get mine in the mail. My thanks have to go out to Caesar for finding me not only Chewbacca, but also Teemto and Ki-Adi-Mundi. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

thespar
07-18-2002, 12:41 PM
i will just call it driod.