PDA

View Full Version : ohio collectors....anyone there?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

hango fett
07-16-2002, 06:09 PM
hello all! if you live in ohio, particulary southwest ohio, please respond. i just wanted to start an ohio collectors club....come on in, fellow buckeyes!

jonboy
07-18-2002, 08:13 PM
How far away from Richmond, IN do you live?

Jedi_Bates
07-20-2002, 08:36 PM
I live in NW Ohio, sure i guess i'll be in the Ohio collectors club...

Exhaust Port
07-20-2002, 11:53 PM
Echo..echo..echo...echo... :D

I'm up in NE Ohio. There has to be more here than just us.

Jedi_Bates
07-21-2002, 12:00 AM
LOL

i guess thats what happens when you rapidly hit the back and forward buttons...

stillakid
07-21-2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Jedi_Bates
I live in NW Ohio, sure i guess i'll be in the Ohio collectors club...

I go back once or twice a year to visit family. So maybe I can be an intermittent member. :D

Exhaust Port
07-21-2002, 07:56 AM
Hango Fett, I've been meaning to tell you, I love your avatar! :D

hango fett
07-21-2002, 09:32 AM
thanx! i live about 45 minutes to an hour east of richmond. well, what has everyone been finding latley? any of the darth maul wave? not here....

Jedi_Bates
07-21-2002, 09:37 AM
well i live near the MI border, sorta far from u guys

Exhaust Port
07-21-2002, 10:41 AM
I'm just north of Akron. No Darth Maul wave around here. The wave that includes Pilot Obi-Wan finally made an appearance about 1.5 weeks ago. Not one Yoda sighting yet.

I'm off to the local K-Mart for the sale. Wish me luck.

hango fett
07-21-2002, 10:44 AM
luck! i just found 1 yoda friday night at a wal-mart....and i opened it and the lightsaber broke AGAIN!!! man! they need to make the blades more durable!!

stillakid
07-21-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Jedi_Bates
well i live near the MI border, sorta far from u guys

What town? I'm originally from Swanton. :)

Exhaust Port
07-21-2002, 08:44 PM
Nothing at KMart today. darn. I finally picked up the Jar Jar figure. It's by no means a fav of mine but it was a fair price being on sale. Were are you Yoda?

hango fett
07-22-2002, 09:16 AM
if i find another yoda, i can send it to you! but that may be a while....

Exhaust Port
07-22-2002, 10:40 AM
Anyone finding the 12" Jango Fett? If so, where?

I bought one months ago from an online store but didn't open it at the time. The plan was to find a second one and open that. Now, 2 months later and I have yet to see my first 12" Fett in any store (Kmart, Walmart, Target, TRU). Are they just late to ship to OH, in small quantities or am I just missing them?

Another question for you Ohio Collectors. I'm new to this forum and aren't too familiar with shipping histories. How does Ohio usually fair in the big scope of things when it comes to arrival of the new waves. Are we usually within a couple weeks of the initial appearance of waves in other states or do we significantly lag behind? Sometimes it seems to me that we're a wave behind some other states but not nearly as far behind as others. Just curious if anyone has noticed a trend.

hango fett
07-22-2002, 03:05 PM
to answer the shipping question....they do good and they do bad. it all depends on how big the wave is i think.....remeber, took our wally world 2 months to get the han wave in and palpy wave in. but to the west, they got the massiff wave in ahead of the release date by 2 days.............................................. ................................

Jedi_Bates
07-22-2002, 06:37 PM
hmm... its not like that around here in NW ohio, (near the border of MI)
in my area, we still havent even gotten the han and chewie waves in!!!
can you beleive that!?!?!?

hango fett
07-22-2002, 08:58 PM
belive me! just wait it out jedi bates! do not pay any more than you would pay at wal-mart for them because in a while, they will clogg the pegs!

Exhaust Port
07-22-2002, 09:02 PM
Boy, our first shipment of the Han/Chewie wave came and went pretty quickly and I thought I had seen the last of those figures. Within the last 2 weeks every shelf is crammed with them making the older peg warmers nearly invisable to the naked eye. Palpy is the only one that hasn't made an appearance in any large numbers. I found one and bought him luckily since I haven't seen any since.

Jedi Drew
07-23-2002, 08:11 AM
Hey guys I just found this thread about Ohio so I'll try to post my finds here and in the just found section. I seen the 12" Jango at TRU at Parmatown about a week ago but they wanted 39.99 for it. I was lucky enough to get one at K-Mart a few months back for (if I remember) 32.99. Maybe check K-Mart out. We'll be talking to you guys....HH.

hango fett
07-23-2002, 09:03 AM
welcome jedi drew! well, my dad is in a very bad mood today so no hunting probably untill friday for us.....i'll let you guys know what we see and where we see it at.
hango

macewindu87
07-23-2002, 05:42 PM
hi! i'm macewindu. i think you know me, hango! i'll join!
mace :crazed:

hango fett
07-23-2002, 08:54 PM
yep. i know you! just post you finds here!

Jedi Drew
07-24-2002, 09:11 AM
Went to TRU at Parmatown-they had 2 Obi-Wan SF. All the Chewies and Hans were gone. I'm still looking for Ki-Adi and Teemto. Has anyone seen these in Ohio??? Also has anyone seen the new Yoda, 3P0, or Acklay. The 12" Jangos were all gone from TRU. We'll talk to you...HH.

macewindu87
07-24-2002, 09:17 AM
well, me and hango go to the same places and he said he was going to troy wal-mart today. but i haven't seen anyones called teemto or anikan skywalker tatooine attack or the darth maul yet.
mace:crazed:

hango fett
07-24-2002, 09:19 AM
yep. i'll let you guys know. i highly doubt they will have ANY new stuff since the pegs are flooded with the obi-wan wave and palpy wave. but wish me luck anyhow!:mad:
hango:stupid:

hango fett
07-24-2002, 12:17 PM
ok! found 2 dookus 2 yodas 2 hd anis (peg versions) and 2 chewies at the meijer we went to. i also got the slave 1 at wal-mart. (both places are in troy, ohio)
still no darth wave
hango:mad:

Darth Sidious
07-24-2002, 01:44 PM
I'm from Northeastern Ohio. There are lots of Teemto and Ki-Adi here. I got Teemto, but I dont want Ki-Adi. I just found Djas too.

hango fett
07-24-2002, 01:59 PM
oh, BTW, the wal-mart i was talking about has had alot of the new figures sold. there were no chewies or djas there today. han and obi-wan still have alot left.

Jedi Drew
07-24-2002, 06:15 PM
Hey Darth-where did you find Teemto and Ki-Adi??? Target, TRU, or Wal-Mart??? PM me if you don't want to post where you found them in case the scalper boys are reading this :eek: :eek: :eek: Thanks and HH.

hango fett
07-24-2002, 06:33 PM
still only 7-8 members who live in ohio? there has to be more........

Darth Sidious
07-24-2002, 08:42 PM
Let the scalper boys read it, they dont know exactly where I am. The figures were in my Wal-Mart. That is the only place I've seen them. I'd personally like to see the scalpertrash search all over NE Ohio just to find a $5 figure and sell it on ebay for $8. :evil: Oh, and no offense to anyone who has scalped a few times. Scalpertrash are the people who steal figs from little kids or sell Yodas "With rare bent card variant (etc.)" for $200.

Jedi Drew
07-25-2002, 08:22 AM
There are more collectors from Ohio on this site but don't post on this thread because they don't know about it. I know for a fact that JEDIpartnr, Dexter, and Fettdave are all from the Cleveland area. I may go on a hunt today...if I find anything I'll let you guys know. HH :D :D

hango fett
07-25-2002, 09:01 AM
ok, jedi drew! i'm going on another hunt on friday. (that is our weekly hunt, fridays!) i will let you guys know what i see.
hango:happy:

macewindu87
07-25-2002, 09:44 AM
i might go on a hunt soon too! i might go with hango to a target next monday when neither of us have to work!!

Darth Sidious
07-25-2002, 10:13 AM
Just went to Wal-Mart. Absolutely nothing. I bought a female Tusken, but thats it. The newest ones were Bespin Luke/Darth and FB Mace/Jango. :(

Jedi Drew
07-25-2002, 11:57 AM
Just got back from Target and picked up all the accessory packs....:eek: :eek: :eek: just kidding guys. I did pick up the Mace W/ Red Battle Droid. Other then that NO accessory packs, Acklay, Ki-Adi, Teemto, or the new X-Wing. There is always tommorow.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Take care and HH :D :D

macewindu87
07-25-2002, 01:55 PM
i'm going to start my collection monday when i go with hango to target down in huber heights. i think i will get all the jedi first. then work my way to the rest.

hango fett
07-25-2002, 05:40 PM
just got back from town and found KI-ADI-MUNDI AND TEEMTO at mejiers in troy ohio. there where 2 ki-adis (got both of them, one for the collection, one for me!) and 2 teemtos. we got 1 of him. but why wasn't there any mauls or anikans?????????????????
hango:happy:

Darth Sidious
07-25-2002, 06:07 PM
I'm glad you finally found them hango, congrats. I also don't know why there are no Mauls/Anakins. Very strange...

hango fett
07-25-2002, 06:49 PM
well, when you saw them at the wal-mart, did you see alot of djas and hd anikan? i noticed that there were 2 more hd anikans and 2 more djases (which hadn't been htere prevouisly.) i bet anything that they ship with the palpy wave!
hango

Darth Sidious
07-25-2002, 07:24 PM
There was plenty of Djas...But no HD Anakins. I only saw HD Anakin once and I got him.

hango fett
07-25-2002, 07:48 PM
well, i bet the boxes contained 2 of each. same thing happend with han and the bespin wave...
hango

hango fett
07-25-2002, 08:10 PM
oh, yeah! i forgot to tell the story of the problem in the checkout with these figures! we went over to the self scan things and when we went to place one in the bag, it said please remove the item. so we did. then the girl who was at the desk thing came over and said "is it not taking it?" i said "yeah." she took them over to the desk and came to find out that they weren't even in the computer yet! wild, huh!
hango

Darth Sidious
07-25-2002, 08:28 PM
Lol, yes, that is quite weird. Im surprised my WM was up to date with that. They are usually so unorganized it is pathetic. Mostly people using a credit card to buy a candy bar or something... But, oh well, I guess it happens.

hango fett
07-25-2002, 08:36 PM
that was the second time that has happend to us. once, back when the action fleet where out in full force, we got 2 that were not supost to be out yet and they weren't in the computer either!!! too weird!
hango!

Jedi_Bates
07-26-2002, 12:12 AM
went to TRU a few days ago and still found nothing...
I think the TRU that is nearby me went a little to crazy buying too many cases of the first few waves. I hope TRU gets impatient before i do and decides to put a ton of old figs on clearance, 4.99 for a captain typho?!?!?!? no way...

hango fett
07-26-2002, 07:24 AM
i think wal-mart are our best bets because they are now $4.77 which comes to $5.06 with tax. plus there are no TRU's close to us. the closeset one is about 40 miles south of us.
hango

Jedi Drew
07-26-2002, 08:02 AM
Was at Wal-Mart in Strongsville yesterday-they have the Chewie wave. Man, was the toy dept. a mess. No sign of the Acklay, Ki-Adi, or Teemto. :confused: :confused:

hango fett
07-26-2002, 09:07 AM
hey! jedi drew! i could pick up a teemto for you if you want me to and if there are any left....pm me if you do.
hango:evil:

Jedi_Bates
07-26-2002, 09:49 AM
hango, its alot like that for me too because the closest walmart to us is around 30 miles away. I guess no everyone can be close to everything...

Jedi Drew
07-26-2002, 12:20 PM
Hango thanks for the offer but I like the "Thrill Of The Hunt", plus I bet it would be 3 or 4 dollars to ship it. Thanks again.....:cool: :cool:

hango fett
07-26-2002, 01:12 PM
any time!
hango:evil:

hango fett
07-26-2002, 06:40 PM
just went to wal-mart and meijers again......nothing this time at either places.....plenty of djases at meijers though...........
hango:p

hango fett
07-27-2002, 06:56 AM
going back to wal-mart and meijers again for the 4th day in a row. wish me luck.
hango

Darth Sidious
07-27-2002, 09:28 AM
Good luck, hope you find something nifty. I might get to Target today, I hope to find the new accessory packs.

hango fett
07-27-2002, 12:03 PM
nothing. oh, well....monday is when me and macewindu87 go to target, so maybe............................
hango

Jedi Drew
07-27-2002, 01:56 PM
Hey Hango I don't want to sound stupid but what is Mejiers??? :confused: :confused: Is it like Target or Wal-Mart?? We don't have any Meijers up north. And don't you sometimes feel like you are being watched if you go into a Wal-Mart everyday and don't buy anything???:eek: :eek: :eek:

hango fett
07-27-2002, 02:25 PM
meijers is a grocery store and anything else you want.
we have just been to wal-mart and meijers alot this week because of errand running and we just drop in to take a peek
and see if anything is new.
hango

Darth Sidious
07-27-2002, 03:12 PM
I just got back from target and they have nothing worth buying. They didn't even have the Bespin (Luke, etc.) wave! The Target in my area really needs to got new figures, the only one I have ever bought there was Amanaman.

hango fett
07-27-2002, 07:25 PM
i just got back from a wal-mart west of us. they had diddly squat but i got sassee and nikto to complete my jedi army.
hango

Darth Sidious
07-27-2002, 07:57 PM
I was wondering if the new Saesee Tinn and Plo Koon were worth buying if you have the POTJ ones (Which are great, imo)? I am by no means a completist, I still dont have a Padme from either EPI or EPII because I havent liked any of them. But I am fond of Jedi. Are these new Koons and Tinns much different from the old ones? Whenever I see them I can't help but think their bodies are too small for their heads, etc....

hango fett
07-27-2002, 09:28 PM
yep. sasse is ok. just do not take off the clear tap on his hand! big mistake on my part! but plo koon is very cool!
HH
hango

Exhaust Port
07-28-2002, 09:36 AM
No love from the local Walmart and Targets here. Nothing new for a couple weeks now. darn.

hango fett
07-28-2002, 09:42 AM
i hope we get more figures in soon....2 just doesn't sound like a good release around here..(2 as in the only 2 i have found)
hango
ps. i hope we all have good luck in the coming weeks!!

Darth Sidious
07-28-2002, 03:31 PM
Nothing at WM today, but thats not the reason I posted this. I went to phar-mor or something like that and there were a TON of old figures. POTF2 Tuskens, Momaw Nadons, a Sandtrooper, Purchase of the Droids Cinema Scenes, EPI Anakins, Palpatines, Jar Jars and once (Not today) I even found a POTF2 Orange Card Lando....But I didnt have any $. :( Just thought I'd let you all know. Almost made me feel nostalgic seeing those on the pegs again...

hango fett
07-28-2002, 03:56 PM
~in song melody of it's been a while~it's been a while. since i have seen theose on the pegs.
hango

Jedi_Bates
07-28-2002, 04:09 PM
LOL hango!
This isnt anything big, but around a month ago i found a power of the force Rancor Keeper at TRU...

hango fett
07-28-2002, 06:24 PM
wow. some oldies make a comeback!
h.

macewindu87
07-28-2002, 09:27 PM
I sure that once i go to meijers tomorrow that i have good luck in finding most of the jedi's I want to collect, but i guess i'll have to hope for the best won't I.

Darth Sidious
07-28-2002, 11:14 PM
Oh yeah, forgot to mention this- At WM there were many 12 in. ultimate Jangos. I didnt get any though. :)

Jedi_Bates
07-28-2002, 11:17 PM
tomorrow when i got to the dentists (who im gonna bite) i will see if if can make a trip to the store and get some new figures.
If i end up going i'll let you know what i find

hango fett
07-29-2002, 06:55 AM
going to target today (hopefully) wish me luck!
h.

hango fett
07-29-2002, 07:46 AM
and if i don't go today, i will defintly be going friday.
h.

macewindu87
07-29-2002, 08:41 AM
sorry, hango I won't be going to target with you today i"ll be going to Wal-mart and Meijers today. I sure hope I have good luck in finding the jedi's today.

Jedi Drew
07-29-2002, 10:21 AM
Went to Target today-NOTHING new:frus: :frus: they are going to be resetting the toy dept. this week so the one toy stocker told me. TRU-NOTHING-no X-wing. Wal-Mart-NOTHING not even a Teemto or Ki-Adi. Well, the hunt goes on...............

Exhaust Port
07-29-2002, 12:19 PM
Darth Sidious - Where in OH did you come across the 12" Jango's?

Darth Sidious
07-29-2002, 12:34 PM
They were in my WM on the bottom shelf. There were about 5 or 6 of them. The WM is in Warren near central Trumbull County, NE Ohio.

hango fett
07-29-2002, 01:14 PM
guess what we found? nothing! :mad: we didn't go to huber heights, but went to trotwood. went to TRU,target,wal-mart, and big kmart. nobody had anything new. the only one that had anything close to new was the wal-mart. they had the djas and palpy wave. and there were TONS of them.
but friday we will go to huber heights. so wish me luck for friday!
h.

Jedi_Bates
07-29-2002, 05:48 PM
I successfuly talked my mom into taking me to TRU after my long dentists appointment and droppin off stuff at the post office. The cool think was, my mom dropped me off there for thirty minutes! The bad thing was they had absolutely nothing new, and when i say nothing i mean NOTHING, not a thing:mad: They didnt have anything remotely new like the Han and Chewie waves!!!
I've become very dissiappointed in the TRU around here, all i got was R3-T7...

Also, I am trying to trade for as much stuff as i can get from Hoth so i can complete my diorama, if any of you would be willing to trade some hoth stuff the LMK!!!

Darth Sidious
07-29-2002, 06:22 PM
:) :) :) Yes! I went to my TRU and I finally got Yoda! They only had one, and one Dooku and one HD Anakin (Which I didnt get, I have them already). They also had that POTJ R5-D4 looking thing with the mouse droid, but I didnt get it...Needless to say this was a great trip for me! :) :) :)

hango fett
07-29-2002, 07:19 PM
congrats! hope we all have luck in the coming week.
h.

Jedi Drew
07-29-2002, 08:08 PM
Everyone across the U.S. is finding Teemto, Ki-Adi, X-Wing, and Target accesory sets. What the heck is going on in Ohio??? Are we the last to get anything new?????:confused: :confused: I don't know any more. I may take a break from hunting for new stuff because there hasn't been anything new in weeks!!!!! Thanks, Hasbro your distribution to Ohio really SUCKS!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

hango fett
07-29-2002, 08:16 PM
i agree on everything you just said, jedi drew....but we will still hunt vigirously for anikan and darth maul and deluxe 3po and yoda.
h.

Darth Sidious
07-29-2002, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Drew
Everyone across the U.S. is finding Teemto, Ki-Adi, X-Wing, and Target accesory sets. What the heck is going on in Ohio??? Are we the last to get anything new?????:confused: :confused: I don't know any more. I may take a break from hunting for new stuff because there hasn't been anything new in weeks!!!!! Thanks, Hasbro your distribution to Ohio really SUCKS!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

There are (Or were) Teemtos and Ki-Adis and X-wings in my area... Im not getting Ki-Adi or the X-wing though.

Jedi Drew
07-29-2002, 08:43 PM
Hey Darth, where in Ohio are you at that you find all this "NEW" stuff????:confused: :confused:

hango fett
07-29-2002, 08:47 PM
he's in courscant ohio. that's what it says....j/k! gotta have fin sometime!
h.

Jedi Drew
07-29-2002, 08:53 PM
Let's see.....Is Courscant, OH. MAYBE in the middle of Lake Erie :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: JK :D :D

hango fett
07-29-2002, 09:18 PM
yeah. on one of those islands!
h.

macewindu87
07-29-2002, 09:33 PM
i sure would like to be in the middle of lake erie right now especially if they had the figures darth sidious was saying they had in his area i would even want to be on the mon to get those figures.

Darth Sidious
07-29-2002, 09:49 PM
I am not in the middle of Lake Erie, more like the southern part...:D Anyway, I am in the middle of Trumbull County (Near Youngstown), and the new stuff is at my WM and TRU. They only had one X-Wing left...Distribution is usually pretty good in this area, it has been for the past seven or eight years...

Exhaust Port
07-29-2002, 10:43 PM
The big TRU warehouse is in the Youngstown area so you guys are more likely to get stuff sooner and be better stocked. Perhaps I should drive out that way and continue my search for the 12" Jango's.

hango fett
07-30-2002, 06:15 AM
i don't think me and my dad are that crazy to drive 600miles (give or take) just to see a TRU.
h.

macewindu87
07-30-2002, 09:38 AM
i think i'll just wait it out and hope for the best figures to come closer to my home than go clear to Youngstown to get them.
mace:crazed:(but not crazed enough to travel that far)

hango fett
07-30-2002, 09:52 AM
maybe i will have better luck for figures tomorrow. i too, have a dentist appointment and my dad said we were going to troy too! i hope we find something...
h.

Darth Sidious
07-30-2002, 10:51 AM
My CFC just arrived...It is very nice! I like this one. I ordered it on the swfan website thingy for only $9.99 plus shipping. It is definitely a good deal. :)

Exhaust Port
07-30-2002, 11:31 AM
Hango, glad to see the return of you NP avatar. ;)

hango fett
07-30-2002, 12:54 PM
thanks! i love her! she just has all the right curves in that picture ;)
h.

Jedi_Bates
07-30-2002, 05:58 PM
Dont you just hate the dentists hango? lol i do...

Anyways, I went to Meijers today with my dad and all i found was a few deluxe and basic figures, I got the deluxe anakin only because i dont have it and i really dont like the deluxe obi wan and tyranus. I also saw the new Action fleet x wing and the millennium falcon but i dont collect action fleet either but i just thought i'd let you guys know.

hango fett
07-30-2002, 06:06 PM
you saw them! i will pay you to go get them! how about 15 bucks total with shipping and everything???????????
please!
h.
100th reply to this thread!!!!!!!

Exhaust Port
07-30-2002, 08:09 PM
I made another round of the local Walmarts and Targets here and nothing. This is the sadest state that I've seen the SW supply yet for the Saga line. All that are left are beat up peg warmers from the original 2 series. This is sad. Come on, and give us something new!!!

hango fett
07-30-2002, 08:52 PM
thats what i say!
h.

Jedi_Bates
07-30-2002, 11:10 PM
Hango,
You want the action fleet millennium falcon and x-wing?

hango fett
07-31-2002, 07:04 AM
yep! i can't find them around here, so could i send for them?
h.

hango fett
07-31-2002, 12:12 PM
just went hunting and came back with a nexu for myself....other than that...nothing....but the wal-mart we got to alot did have 3 12" jangos.....
h.

hango fett
07-31-2002, 02:13 PM
oh, and no sign of aklay either.....
1100th post!
h.

Jedi_Bates
07-31-2002, 02:52 PM
congrats on the 1100th post hango

hango fett
07-31-2002, 04:22 PM
congrats on 50 posts!
h.

Exhaust Port
07-31-2002, 05:55 PM
Just made a run to a different TRU and found a Dooku and a whole load of the Preview figures. I picked up 2 of the R3-T7's and the Dooku. Nothing else of interest.

hango fett
07-31-2002, 06:04 PM
well, at least you found something of intrest....
h.

Exhaust Port
07-31-2002, 08:28 PM
I'll take what I can get. I'm hoping this is the calm before the storm. Soon we'll see new figures filling the pegs and shelves. The local Walmarts are getting near empty at this point.

hango fett
07-31-2002, 08:42 PM
the main one we go to is getting pretty slim about there selection...the pegs only have (the majorty of them) about 3-6 figures on them opposed to the usual 8-11.
h.

Jedi Drew
07-31-2002, 09:37 PM
Alright....went to my local Target to get the new Springsteen CD (that rocks-:D :D if you care) and talked to the toy stocker and told me that they HAD the accessory sets but a guy came in this morning and bought ALL of them. :mad: :mad: Now I'm gonna check E-Bay to see if this SCALPER has them on line at 25.00 or more I'm ****ed off.........

hango fett
08-01-2002, 10:25 AM
how much were they at regular retail? 10?
this better be the calm before the storm or it could be a long fall and winter....
h.

Jedi_Bates
08-01-2002, 10:37 AM
Just called up target and they said they would be gettin the Accessory Sets in sometime next week.... hopefully i will beat the scalpers to the draw!

Jedi Drew
08-01-2002, 11:46 AM
The tag read $9.99. My wife just got back from Target (again-we do have other stores around here :D :D ) and asked the "Toy Guy" about the accessory sets. He said that he put out another case this morning and guess what?? Another "Guy" came in and bought all of them.........now I really think that 1) the "Toy Guy" is a lier or 2) we have a real scalper problem around here. Well, there is always tommorow...HH :frus: :frus:

Exhaust Port
08-01-2002, 12:25 PM
Sounds like an inside job. Doesn't Target have that collectors policy on some of their items? They limit how many individual figures you can buy at one time? I can't remember if it's Target where I've seen this.

If it is, I would tell your story of having the previous 2 cases sold to 1 maybe 2 individuals and ask that they limit the number sold to an individual. Customer Service should be a big priority for them and it doesn't help by letting a few come away with so much.

hango fett
08-01-2002, 02:51 PM
it does sound like and inside job or the scalpers are hovering around the SW figure isle all day waiting for them to be put out...
h.

hango fett
08-01-2002, 06:11 PM
BTW, going hunting tomorrow! wish me luck!!!
h.

Jedi Drew
08-02-2002, 08:10 AM
Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to the bank and Target I go. If I find anything I'll post it. :D :D HH

hango fett
08-02-2002, 09:39 AM
sounds good! let us know and so will i!
h.

Jedi_Bates
08-02-2002, 11:29 AM
Is it true that on August 16th, TRU opens at 6:00 for the release of newer items?

Jedi Drew
08-02-2002, 05:22 PM
Went to Target and TRU at Parmatown...nothing again (no accessory sets or new X-Wing). KB at Parmatown has Palpatine and Djas. HH :mad: :mad:

Jedi Drew
08-02-2002, 05:27 PM
Oh yea, I haven't heard anything about the August 16th TRU deal. Bates where have you been getting your intel from????:confused: :confused:

Jedi_Bates
08-02-2002, 06:31 PM
sorry i guess i just caught the bad side of a rummor on the whole August 16th deal, it may have been a dream... wierd?!

hango fett
08-02-2002, 08:07 PM
just found all of the action fleet target exclusives and the action fleet x-wing, TIE fighter, and millenium falcon! plus i got the reek out of the pack! pretty cool! oh, and when we got the TIE FIGHTER and the other non-exclusives, we had major trouble checking them out! they weren't even on the meijers files! they had to just have put them out!!!!! what a day for action fleet!
nothing else new, though!!! :mad: :frus:
h.

macewindu87
08-02-2002, 08:58 PM
good for you hango glad you found something i have such bad luck finding things.

hango fett
08-02-2002, 09:01 PM
thanx, mace.
h.

Jedi Drew
08-02-2002, 09:45 PM
Nice finds Hango....:) :) I'm still looking for the accessory sets, X-Wing, Teemto, and Ki-Adi. Less then one week till vacation to Florida. I'm sure I'll find some of the above and more on vacation (all of the Disney figures :D :D ) Well HH......

hango fett
08-02-2002, 09:50 PM
can you pick me up some of the disney figures? i will pay you the cost plus the shipping!
h.

Jedi Drew
08-03-2002, 07:53 AM
Let me see what I can do because JEDIpartnr wants a set and another SW collector (who isn't on this site) that I'm friends with wants a set. I don't know if there is a limit of how many you can buy but I'm sure there is to deter the scalpers. All I can tell you hango is that I'll try my best to get you a set.....:cool: :cool: HH

hango fett
08-03-2002, 08:40 AM
thanks!
h.

Jedi Drew
08-03-2002, 11:43 AM
Well, my wife just picked up all 4 accessory sets for me today. Boy, I really hate to see when we have children and say "Mom and Dad I want this toy :eek: :eek: " I guess we'll go out and find it. I picked up the X-Wing at TRU also. Today has been a good hunt. Still NO sign of Ki-Adi or Teemto. HH

hango fett
08-03-2002, 01:09 PM
good job! now where are the damn accessory sets around here???
h.

Jedi_Bates
08-03-2002, 01:58 PM
I'm going to disney on the 17th for pretty much the rest of the summer, i'll see if I can snag a few more to trade or sell to you hango. I also am probobly going to target later on today so i'll let you guys know what i see there today. I hope i find the Accessory sets!!

hango fett
08-03-2002, 02:04 PM
if you see the geo battle accessory set, pick one up for me!!!
h.

Exhaust Port
08-03-2002, 07:50 PM
AFter being out of town for a couple days I stopped at Walmart on the way home. The 12" Jango finally made an appearance at one of the stores I've visited in the last several months. Finally!! I can now cross that off my list leaving Yoda as the last remaining figure. Come on Yoda, you've got to be hiding somewhere!

Jedi_Bates
08-03-2002, 09:11 PM
Target= No accessory sets
TRU= Same ol' crap

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

hango fett
08-03-2002, 09:29 PM
damn! no accesorry sets! i really need/want that geo battle one!!!
:mad:
h.

jonboy
08-03-2002, 09:45 PM
Hello Buckeyes!!! I was in Dayton today and hit every store in town. I didn't find anything. I am from IN but I thought that I would let you guys know .

hango fett
08-03-2002, 10:00 PM
well, i could have guessed dayton wouldn't have anything...they suck down there! where at in dayton where you? where you around the dayton mall or just in the actual city limits of dayton?
h.

jonboy
08-03-2002, 10:06 PM
I am not awfully familiar with the city, but I hit every TRU, Target, Wal-Mart, and Meijer that I could find. You are right about Dayton sucking. No offence to anyone here who lives there, but they don't have crap. I live in New Castle, IN and my rinky dink Wal-Mart had more than every store in Dayton combined.

hango fett
08-04-2002, 07:42 AM
our wal-mart up in troy ohio has an excellent selection. they are really running low now though...which means they may be putting some stuff out very soon!!!
h.

hango fett
08-04-2002, 06:18 PM
were going to troy wal-mart/meijers either monday or tuesday. i hope to god i find an TA anikan and a darth amul traning AND 3po/yoda deluxes!!!!!
h.

Jedi Drew
08-05-2002, 09:27 AM
My wife just left for Wal-Mart to do some more shopping for vacation. So I had to print out the pics of Maul, Anakin, Ki, and Teemto so she knew what to look for. We'll see what happens....HH :cool: :cool:

hango fett
08-05-2002, 10:23 AM
good luck!!
h.

hango fett
08-05-2002, 12:05 PM
we are not going to wal-mart/meijers today, but we are going tomorrow WML (Wish Me Luck!)
H.A.N.G.O

Jedi Drew
08-05-2002, 06:23 PM
My wife came back with.......NOTHING new. Good luck with your hunt hango.

hango fett
08-05-2002, 07:36 PM
man! no one can find any new FIGS! why why why!!??
WML!
h

jonboy
08-05-2002, 08:29 PM
Hey guys, can I hang out with the Ohio boys for a while? I'm in Indiana and no one here seems to want to be in a club. I guess that they would rather not have any help finding stuff. I can't even get anybody to post in the "Just Found" section. I think that it is a little rude.

hango fett
08-05-2002, 08:32 PM
sure! as the "club president" (since i started it) you may hang out here as long as you want! i know we don't like competiton, but who wants to be my vice president to help me organize when and where to find what we want? i can always use the help!!! ;)
peace
h.

jonboy
08-05-2002, 08:39 PM
Actually, I am the "president" of my 2 member club here. I had 4 people that wanted to join, but never responded to emails. I live in New Castle, which isn't that far from Ohio. I would be more than happy to pitch in any help that you might need. Maybe I could be your "Secretary of Defence". Ha ha.

hango fett
08-05-2002, 08:39 PM
still only 7 members?? where is everbody? oh, well....
ok. back to buissness....i nominate jedi drew and darth sidious for vice president. i nominate macewindu87 and exaust port for secratary. and i nominate jedi_bates and jonboy for back up of either of these 3 jobs. which means if i say i will be gone, whoever wins will take our place!! does all this sound fair enough or do things need to be switched?
LMK
H.

hango fett
08-05-2002, 08:41 PM
funny, i just nominated you for back up! maybe i need to wsitch a few things around............................................ ...i'm replacing darth sidious with jonboy in the runnings for V.P. there.....
sound good?
h.

jonboy
08-05-2002, 08:42 PM
Maybe I should not be considered since I don't live in Ohio. That would not be fair to everyone else. I am still more than willing to help out though.

hango fett
08-05-2002, 08:44 PM
i will grant you permission since you could not form your own....or just invite whoever you had talked to about the indiana club over here and we can all be a big happy family!!
h.
ps. check out my sig.....

hango fett
08-05-2002, 08:51 PM
one more order of buissness....i will also be in charge of recruting people who don't know about this thread yet. unless anyone wants do it besides me!
h

jonboy
08-05-2002, 08:53 PM
Thanks man!!! I have a friend who lives in Richmond(which is right on the border) who probably would join also. I am sorry to say this, but I am a little annoyed at my fellow Hoosiers right now. I would be glad to be in the Ohio club.

hango fett
08-05-2002, 08:55 PM
anytime! BTW, does the richmond target or wal-mart have anything???? i haven't been there since this spring when the power ball jackpot was really high....
h.

hango fett
08-05-2002, 08:59 PM
okay! how about our first "official" meating be this wensday at 11:00 am. tomorrow we will hold the elections at 11:00am. we will do the elections by sending a pm to me and tell me who you are voting for. it will go until wensday morning at 10:00am. if you don't have a vote in by then, we will move on. hope to see some votes tomorow morning....but i will still be on here for a little while more tonight
peace
h.

jonboy
08-05-2002, 09:00 PM
Man, Richmond never has anything there. I think that there are alot of scalpers there, so nothing is ever around. My friend went to Target this morning because they were suppose to be redoing the SW section and the lady said that they would have the Accessory sets in. I have not heard from him though. I will post when I find out.

hango fett
08-05-2002, 09:01 PM
sounds good. when we went there, i got the destroyer droid lego (the technic one) i don't think we found anything either!
h.

jonboy
08-05-2002, 09:03 PM
Has anyone found TA Anakin or Darth Maul yet. I have not seen them around here yet. I would like to get them before the next wave hits.

hango fett
08-05-2002, 09:05 PM
i wonder how long it will take for the new waves to get to where i live....probably about 2-15 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
h.
i think we are almost to another page already! bussy night!

hango fett
08-05-2002, 09:06 PM
nope. no ani or maul, but i have found teemto and ki-adi. ki adi is looking at me now!
h.
new page! i was right!!

hango fett
08-05-2002, 09:09 PM
i'm going offline for a while to give my keyboard a rest!
see you all soon!
h.

jonboy
08-05-2002, 09:09 PM
I found those two about 3 weeks ago, about right when they came out. That was the fastest that I had ever found anything new. How about the new Deluxe sets?

hango fett
08-05-2002, 09:13 PM
nope. none of them either. i'm going hunting tomorrow so i will let you know!
h...

jonboy
08-05-2002, 09:50 PM
No problem, man. I am going on hunt this weekend and will also let you guys know what I find.

Jedi_Bates
08-05-2002, 11:56 PM
Yay! I get to be a back up dude, so i guess im sort of like a side kick :D anyways i guess i'll be at the big election at 11 am tomorrow, but I'll hafta set my clock! cuz thats a bit early for me

Jedi_Bates
08-05-2002, 11:56 PM
oh yeah, welcom jon boy to the ohio collectors club from Jedi_Bates :)

Jedi_Bates
08-06-2002, 12:03 AM
A few other things, do you think we should make it so you cant vote for yourself? cuz thats kinda silly. Anyways, i havent had any finds around here lately either i just got fed up and bought the Carbon Chamber at the Fan Club for 9.99, a pretty good deal considering when it was originally released it went for 39.99, anyways thats enough of my blabber, talk to you guys later!

hango fett
08-06-2002, 05:36 AM
no, you can't vote for yourself. if some people don't vote (like macewindu87 beacause he doesn't even know about it) then, if there is a tie, i will decied who gets what. sound ok?
h.

hango fett
08-06-2002, 07:34 AM
ah. this may be a good/bad day since the reason we are going hunting is because i have an orthidontist appointment at 3 and after that we are going to wal-mart/meijers and getting LOTR on dvd.....i kind of doubt anyone will have anything new, but you can always hope!! ok, who wants to skip the voteing and just let me decide who does what or is that to bossy?
LMK
h.

hango fett
08-06-2002, 07:56 AM
i have offically cancelled the vote. i will choose who will be my V.P. the rest of you guys can do whatever you want. i will have the winner of vp later.
h

Jedi Drew
08-06-2002, 09:19 AM
IMO It's good that you cancelled the vote. We don't need a pres., VP., ect. We all neeed to help each out by posting our finds. HH :cool: :cool:

hango fett
08-06-2002, 09:27 AM
ok. i have decided that jedi_drew and jonboy are VP. being VP means you be on the lookout for any news on figures like relase dates and what's to come. you then report to me by pm and i will alert everone here. i will make sure everyone is well informed and kept up to speed with the releases. if there is any convention, like comiconc, i will cover that.
HH and WML today!
h

Jedi Drew
08-06-2002, 10:03 AM
Here's the deal....I'm going on vacation in a few days so I won't be posting any new finds after Friday, the 9th. I may hit the jackpot when I'm in Florida but you'll just have to wait since I don't own a lap top.....:eek: :eek: Can't wait to do some fishing, swimming, and just laying out on the beach. :D :D HH.....

hango fett
08-06-2002, 10:16 AM
have fun! that is the main thing to worry about, is to have fun!
h.

Exhaust Port
08-06-2002, 10:21 AM
Wow, I didn't check this thread for 12 hours and I missed the forming of the vote and canceling of the vote. I've got to check in more often. :)

Is there some tag line we could come up with and put in our signatures advertising this thread for those OH visitors who might not check in here. I'm a little short on ideas right now but I'm sure someone reading this might have one.

Jedi_Bates
08-06-2002, 10:34 AM
Same here Jedi Drew, I'm going on vacation to Michigan on the 10th and will be home on th 16th. I am then leaving again on the 17th to disney :D I'll put a post up saying this will be my last post for a couple weeks yadda yadda yadda...

Anyways, maybe for once i will actaully find decent figures!

Here's What i still havent even seen yet:
- Chewie
- Palpatine
- Djas
- Ki Adi
- Teemto
- Tat. Ani
- Maul
- Yoda

so if you guys think you cant find anything, try living in Toledo Ohio

hango fett
08-06-2002, 10:43 AM
boy! toledo is bad!
anywho, our tag line could be "you must join us or die. ;)"
or "ohio collector member #____insert you number here. we are united."
i will give you all numbers now. i'm 1. jedi drew is 2. jonboy is 3. jedi_bates is 4. macewindu87 is 5. exhaust port is 6. and darth sidious is 7. i'll try the second tag line in my sig. you may to if you wish.

Exhaust Port
08-06-2002, 11:12 AM
All right, I added that line to my signature. Let's see if it works...

Ohio Jedi
08-06-2002, 11:32 AM
Hey everyone just wanted to let you know I saw 2 Kiadi's and 1 Teemto at the Target on Polaris in Columbus if anyone needs it.

Has anyone gotten the Deluxe C3PO yet?

Exhaust Port
08-06-2002, 11:58 AM
I've opted for another signature line. It's more of a recruiter.

I'm going to leave for my weekly toy run. I haven't hit the local Target's or TRU in a about a week. Hopefully some new stuff makes it this way.

Darth Sidious
08-06-2002, 01:13 PM
I just got back from WM...The size of the SW shelf was cut down to less than half its original size... I got a Red Clonetrooper at TRU.

jonboy
08-06-2002, 01:18 PM
I will ad my number to my signature as well. I think that I will put IN/OH Collector since I am actually from IN.

hango fett
08-06-2002, 05:08 PM
just got back. nothing new, but i did get a purple obi-wan model lightsaber! it's pretty good for those hard plastic kinds!
h.

Darth Sidious
08-06-2002, 06:20 PM
Oh yes, I forgot- At TRU there are all the SP figures except for Jango and I saw the Jar Jar w/ tongue.

jonboy
08-06-2002, 06:21 PM
I checked out my WM today and they didn't have anything new. Not too surprising though. As I am now officially a member and V.P. of the club, I have a little assignment for everyone. I want all of the members who see this to send me their personal want lists and I will make a strong effort to find at least one item on your list for you. The only condition is that you don't add anything like a Toy Fare Vader or FF Weequay or any other super rare item. My email is boneboy@peoplepc.com

hango fett
08-06-2002, 06:30 PM
oh, yeah! i guess i should tell everyone this.....jonboy is the vp even though he just said the same thing, i thought you guys should hear it from the hores's mouth! good assingment! i'm starting a new thing called POLL OF THE DAY! what this is is a poll about the figures and lightsabers and accessorys...etc. todays POLL OF THE DAY is what is your faivrote lightsaber from ATOC? (the electronic ones) mine is obi-wans. it is way better than ani's because you can "battle" with it without it turning off!
peace
h.

jonboy
08-06-2002, 06:33 PM
I don't own any of them so I can't really say. By shear looks I would vote for Dooku's saber. It looks really cool.

hango fett
08-06-2002, 06:38 PM
to all: you can put your rank in here in your sig too! like i would say "president of the ohio/indiana collectors culb" and jonboy would say "vp of the ohio/indiana collectors club"
sound cool?
h.

jonboy
08-06-2002, 06:40 PM
I'm logging off for a while to hit a couple of Targets. I will update on what I find.

hango fett
08-06-2002, 06:43 PM
ok! let us know!
h.

Exhaust Port
08-06-2002, 07:21 PM
I made my run to one Target and TRU. I found all 4 accessory packs at the Target! Bonus. They seemed to have most of the Action fleet sets which seem pretty cool and some other new stuff as well. The TRU had 5 X-wings and about the same number of Palpatine figures. No other new figures found on any of the pegs. Too bad most of the Palp. were pretty beat up.

hango fett
08-06-2002, 07:47 PM
could you go back and get me a geo accessory set? ;) seriously, could you?????
h.

Exhaust Port
08-06-2002, 07:56 PM
Which one is the geo. accessory pack? I found Endor/Death Star/Hoth/Arena Conflict. There were a couple left, let me know which one you looking for and I'll head back tomorrow and see if anything is there.

Darth Sidious
08-06-2002, 08:42 PM
My favorite saber is Dookus. I like the curved handle, which allows for effortless form II fencing. :D

macewindu87
08-06-2002, 08:44 PM
hango! have you seen any more yodas around the last time I went to meijers they wouldn't check in the store-room but they did open a few boxes with the vehicles in them but no figs.

hango fett
08-06-2002, 08:59 PM
exhuast port: the arena conflict one! thats the one i need!!!
macewindu87: meijers isn't that nice! at some stores they aren't allowed to go to the stock rooms to get figures for people. but, nope. no more yodas. just went there today and it's as dry as a bone pickings over there...
h.

Exhaust Port
08-06-2002, 09:11 PM
There was another Arena one there but it was pretty beat up. Do you care about the condition?

hango fett
08-06-2002, 09:12 PM
NO! i want it for out of the pack use! thanks if you do get it!
h.

jonboy
08-06-2002, 10:02 PM
I just got back from the Target in Anderson, IN and scored all of the new Accessory Sets!!! Cool!!! I would still like to get more of the Death Star one for a scene that I am working on. Hello fellow members!!! Did anyone read my post about the assignment. So far, Hango is the only one who has responded. Anyone else? Also, could anyone here get a hold of an extra TRU X-wing for me? I would be grateful if you could.

hango fett
08-06-2002, 10:16 PM
i seriously doubt that i can find a TRU x-wing because the nearest TRU is about 30 mile away...
h.

jonboy
08-06-2002, 10:20 PM
Hey Hango, if exhaust port can't get you the Arena set, I have an extra.

hango fett
08-06-2002, 10:29 PM
great! how much would it be total?

jonboy
08-06-2002, 10:37 PM
Man, I hope that I am not confusing anyone. I found the sets, but only the 4(which is for myself) plus an extra Arena set. The Arena set is yours hango if you want it.

Exhaust Port
08-06-2002, 10:38 PM
jonboy, I currently don't have any real "wants" right now. I kind of collect as I go. If you asked about a week ago I was looking for a 12" Jango but I scored one a few days ago. If I come up with anything I'll fire it off to you.

jonboy
08-06-2002, 10:42 PM
No problem. I try to help out if I can. Yeah, Jango is starting to warm the shelves here now.

hango fett
08-06-2002, 10:47 PM
yes, i would like the arena accessory set. is it 10 in the stores or less? i can never remeber....
h.

jonboy
08-06-2002, 10:52 PM
It is $10 at Target. It would probably be around $4 to ship. Normally I would say save the $4 and keep looking for it, but you would most likely spend that much in gas driving from store to store.

hango fett
08-07-2002, 07:23 AM
ok. i can have the money for the accessory set next week (i get my big paycheck next week and this weeks goies to my dad...) i'll keep you informed!
h.

jonboy
08-07-2002, 07:24 AM
Not a problem. Just let me know.

hango fett
08-07-2002, 07:26 AM
ok. thanks alot, BTW!
h.

hango fett
08-07-2002, 02:55 PM
just went to the same places we wne to yesterday and still nothing. but the wal-mart did scrunch up all the figures into about 2 3rds of what they were yesterday meaning there are now about 8 pegs empty. also, they arranged the figures better! they all have the same figure in the same row (they put all the same figures together). smart move! but other than that, no new figures, no new deluxes, no new unleashed...etc...
:(
h.

jonboy
08-07-2002, 04:22 PM
I also went to WM today, and the only thing new was the Action Fleet ships. The guy there said that they were getting a huge Star Wars shipment in less than 2 weeks. Also, my Kroger marked their figs down to $3 and the Reek down to $8. So everyone might want to check their local Krogers.

hango fett
08-07-2002, 06:21 PM
our kroger has nothing star wars. i've looked in the toy ailse but nothing....go i hope our WM will get a big shipment in soon...they are really dwindleing down!
h.

Exhaust Port
08-07-2002, 08:21 PM
That's great to hear that WM is expecting some big SW shipment. As we all know their shelves/pegs have been dormant for quite a while. Let's hope it's a nice big pay off for us.

Hango, I hit both my local Targets today and they've stripped of the accessory packs. I know you're working on a deal with jonboy but if you're still turning up nothing in the future post it here. One of the Targets here is pretty good with keeping the shelves freshly stocked. <knock on wood>

hango fett
08-07-2002, 08:31 PM
i'll keep that in mind, exhaust port. i am so grateful for the nice people in ohio/indiana! you guys have been great!
freinds forever!
h.

jonboy
08-07-2002, 11:23 PM
Hello all. I hit the Target in Muncie again tonight and managed to find a few accessory sets. I now have all of the sets that I was wanting. So, every set that I see from now on I will post and get them for whoever needs them. The guy said that they should have more in next week.

hango fett
08-08-2002, 06:35 AM
sounds good, jonboy! keep the good news coming!
h.

Jedi_Bates
08-08-2002, 04:14 PM
I was at Meijers the other day and I FINALY got the frikin Obi Wan Pilot and Chewbacca! I was about ready to quit collecting if i didnt find those 2 soon... JK i would never quit collecting, but today my friend told me he found one hoth accessory pack on the ground at target!!! unfotunatley it was the last pack, so it looks like Jedi_Bates wont be getting the accessory sets:(

Oh yeah, my favorite electronic lightsaber is obi wans and my favorite plastic one is the the one with a purple blade. I own the one with obi wans hilt and the green blade and i do have to say, its quite sturdy... ;)

hango fett
08-08-2002, 05:56 PM
thanks for answering the poll, jedi_bates! glad you finally found the obi-wan and chewie! good sig, by the way!
h.

jonboy
08-08-2002, 07:12 PM
Hey guys!!! I went on a little hunt today and ran across a Yoda if anyone still needs him. I bought it so it is in hand if you want it. Also, the Target in Anderson has the Unleashed Maul and Jango on clearance for $7.90 if anyone is interested. Nothing else though.

Jedi_Bates
08-08-2002, 07:19 PM
Hi all, today my dad and I were running some errands and we passed by target, i asked if we could check for the sets just for the heck of it and he didnt mind. I went strait to the toy section and they had nothing new... but a few aisles over were the accessory sets and the new action fleet. I got none of the action fleets but i got the Death Star, Arena, and the Endor Accessory sets :D !!! (Didnt get the hoth cuz i only brought 35 dollars and the sets are 10 a piece, but hopefully i'll be able to get it some other time.

jonboy
08-08-2002, 07:22 PM
I am glad that other people are finding the sets as well. I think that there will be plenty to go around eventually. I also think that the Endor set must be the most popular since I have been seeing them less than the others.

hango fett
08-08-2002, 08:07 PM
i wish we had a target near us. the closest one is about 25-30 miles south!
YF

jonboy
08-08-2002, 08:18 PM
I thibk that we should all get together sometime and do some swapping and just hang out and meet each other.

Jedi_Bates
08-08-2002, 08:53 PM
Thats a good idea jonboy! If we planned something enough in advance and all made sure and marked it on our calendars then im sure everyone would be able to.

hango fett
08-08-2002, 09:00 PM
could it be in ohio? i can't realy convince my dad into letting me go way up north in ohio or way down south in ohio or over to indiana just to meet people. the farthest i could go would be one of 4 possibilitys....greenvile ohio, dayton ohio, columbus ohio( not until next year, maybe), and lima ohio. or if anyone knows where troy ohio is, then we can meet at the wal-mart there! plus, my dad isn't very much into the "talikng to people online" thing. he sasy i shouldn't, but i know you guys wouldn't do anything unless someone took a brand new figure from your hands!!
YF.

jonboy
08-08-2002, 09:54 PM
Well guys, I have some bad news. I am stepping down as VP. A few people around here have contacted me about forming a club. I can't really turn my back on fellow Hoosiers. I hope you understand. Good luck in all of your collecting and I hope the hunt is always successful. Chow!!!

Exhaust Port
08-08-2002, 10:45 PM
Good luck across the border.

hango fett
08-09-2002, 06:54 AM
i guess either exhaust port or jedi_bates can be vp. do you want to, EP?

hango fett
08-09-2002, 06:55 AM
jonboy, can you still visit here every once in a while? this is a ohio AND indiana club. just tell them to join us here.
h.

Jedi_Bates
08-09-2002, 10:51 AM
I guess i will be VP if exhaust port doesnt want to, but remember if i am VP, i will already need a substitute becuase i am headed north today for a 4 day fishing trip. Wont be back until the 16th

hango fett
08-09-2002, 01:15 PM
ok. i guess the job is yours. exhaust port can back you up will you are fishin'.
h.

Jedi_Bates
08-09-2002, 03:12 PM
Thanks for the job hango! Just PM me if you have any "Special Duties" for me but for now exhaust port is the temporary Ohio Collectors Club VP

Exhaust Port
08-09-2002, 03:33 PM
Temp VP, woo hoo! Alright, that means I get the company car and an expense account right?

Nothing new at any of the local stores here. Some new stuff on the pegs but it's all the old peg warmers. darn.

hango fett
08-09-2002, 05:53 PM
nothing new here either.
:(
h.

Jedi_Bates
08-09-2002, 09:06 PM
I didnt go hunting anywhere today but i know for a fact there is nothing new, becuase here we never get anything new at all. Oh well, atleast I may find something when I go up to Traverse City MI, oh wait a tick... i just spent all my cash on the Acessory Sets! Shucks, looks like i'll have to do a little begging for my mom to buy for me...

Tomorrow morning we are leaving so i'll try to get one more post in tom. morning!

hango fett
08-09-2002, 09:22 PM
sounds good, VP! have fun!
YF

Jedi_Bates
08-10-2002, 08:08 AM
Gone Fishin...

hango fett
08-10-2002, 08:44 AM
oh, BTW, got the action fleet x-wing out of the box. it's a pretty cool ship! very detalied!
YF.

hango fett
08-11-2002, 03:12 PM
hey! i was thinking about our "meeting" for when we actually meet each other and talk...etc....i say we plan it for mext summer some time so we can have it on our calendars. how about july. i don't know the excate date, but we can work that out later....
YF.

Exhaust Port
08-12-2002, 10:26 AM
I only know my schedule a month in advance and can't make any guantees. I haven't had much luck getting days off that I've wanted before. In the last year I've had to work x-mas day, new years eve and day as well as my b-day. I'll try to make whatever plans are decided on.

hango fett
08-12-2002, 11:00 AM
boy, your job sounds rough....glad our dairy bar is only open half the year!!!!
yf

Exhaust Port
08-12-2002, 12:18 PM
Great job, lousy schedule.

nothing new at the local stores at this end.

hango fett
08-12-2002, 01:37 PM
i have no idea when we will hit the stores again....maybe wensday or friday....i'll let you know what we see if anything....
yf

hango fett
08-13-2002, 10:32 AM
my dad is going up to sidney ohio today....we have been there before, but they never have anything up there. so i am staying home because i really don't want to all the way up there and be dissapointed yet again...oh, and macewindu87 said he went to troy and greenville ohio yesterday and there was nothing anywhere.
:mad: :(