PDA

View Full Version : Tie and X-Wing fighters in AOTC

sunblind
07-09-2002, 12:46 PM
OK...So I've watched this about 5 times at the theater and havent been able to see The tie Fighter and X-wing in the scenes of Ani & Obi chasing Zam...does anyone know where you can spot them?

Also...where's the cow/hippo supposed to be in the asteroid scene and its aslo supposed to be on fire in one of the war scenes.

Lobito
07-09-2002, 12:50 PM
I know...i read that at SW.com, i saw the movie for the second time this past Sunday, but unfortunately i was unable to cath all those details...and i was looking for them!! Well, at least i saw R5-D4.

I also remember reading that there is a Tenis shoe in the asteroid scene.

LTBasker
07-09-2002, 01:07 PM
The tennis shoe is in ESB, IIRC.

The "cow" on fire scene I think you're mistaken for the originally planned scene of a Faamba getting hit with a fireball and running around the battle field during the Gungang vs. Trade Fed fight in Episode 1.

Fixer
07-11-2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Lobito
I know...i read that at SW.com, i saw the movie for the second time this past Sunday, but unfortunately i was unable to cath all those details...and i was looking for them!! Well, at least i saw R5-D4.

I also remember reading that there is a Tenis shoe in the asteroid scene.

Apparently, the X-Wing and TIE are "down in the trenches" of Coruscant, and I haven't been able to spot them yet. I think that's going to have to wait for the DVD, as are the shaaks in the asteroid field and Geonosis battle.

The Tennis shoe is supposed to be in the ROTJ Death Star II battle, but I've never spotted it, nor have I ever seen a screen cap showing it. Potatoes were used for some of the asteroids in ESB.

sunblind
07-16-2002, 10:41 AM
Well, I give up. I don't know where the post is that was directed to the where-a-bouts of the tie fighter and x-wing that are in ep2 during the chase.

Has anybody actually seen this or is it a myth?

I can't see it.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-16-2002, 11:30 AM
I could hardly concentrate on the chase the fourth time I saw it, I was looking for those the whole time!

Jedi Clint
07-16-2002, 11:59 AM
http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10012

sunblind
07-17-2002, 03:18 PM
Excuse me but I did a search on "Tie" on "Tie Fighters and found nothing, I even checked to see if MY old post was out there and didn't find it on my personal account. So I made a new post. How far am I supposed to go with it. Because I did check.

Jedi Clint
07-17-2002, 04:19 PM
Taken care of sunblind. No worries.

sunblind
07-18-2002, 07:18 AM
Thanks ;)