PDA

View Full Version : So...about the Koto Vader...

Bent Wookie
07-17-2002, 08:59 PM
You know the 1/7 scale one--will it have a light up saber? The pics make it look that way, although I guess that could be photoshop or tricks of the light. T'would be nice though... :)

Hmm...1/7th scale...That's not too far off now is it?? Anyone thinking this will do until the Marmit becomes a reality? :D Heh, even if it is a lot bigger, you can just push it back some and go for a perspective display! :D

If this Vader's Saber lights up, I gotta get me one 'a those! :D

Exhaust Port
07-17-2002, 09:02 PM
Who or what is Koto Vader and were could I find these pictures.

derek
07-17-2002, 10:51 PM
looks good, but isn't 1/7th scale about 10 inches? too small and too expensive for me to pay $100 for a statue.:)

check the main page for photos.:)

N-2PF
07-17-2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by derek
looks good,

The right headsize for your body swapping, eh?:)

derek
07-18-2002, 12:11 AM
naw, i couldn't do that. i'd mess it up.:) i felt bad enough cutting up a terminator vinyl figure to transfer that head. no way i'd cut up this vader.:)

but i did find a 1/6th scale vader model kit made by ertl that is the perfect size for a 12 inch body. if i ever get around to trimming the armor up and painting it, it should look pretty good.:)

Darth Shifty
07-18-2002, 12:08 PM
I just got mine in the mail a few days ago and the saber doesn't light up. :(

It is damn cool though. It has to be the best statue/model I've ever seen of Vader. And it was easy to put together - only took about 25 minutes.

Bent Wookie
07-18-2002, 05:02 PM
Hey, how tall is the Vader?? I've read everything from 10" to 14". That's weird. I read that the saber was FX, which would indicate light up. If you find out that it really is and it just doesn't LOOK like it, let us know!

:)