PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help out a guy.....

RAVAZ
07-18-2002, 02:25 AM
Alright. This may be silly but I have a small problem. I've been trying to find clear vinyl seat protectors for my dining chairs. I've also been looking for a clear vinyl table cover for the table. But I can't seem to find them anywhere. Mostly because I don't know where to look! I know we have lots of educated folks here who are one with the force. Help me O B 1 Kenoi. You're my only hope......

Exhaust Port
07-18-2002, 09:26 AM
Sounds like your turning your place into my grandmothers house. :D Just follow that up by covering all the other funiture and flooring and you'd be complete.

Sorry, I don't know where they sell that stuff.

Darth Shifty
07-18-2002, 11:55 AM
I know you can find the table cover at any fabric store, probably the seat protectors too.

Darth Sidious
07-18-2002, 02:00 PM
I dont know really. Im sure you can buy them on e-bay... "Rare limited edition one of a kind vinyl chair and table covers! Mint condition! Only $999.99!" :D

Master Goeweins
07-18-2002, 05:09 PM
Two words...... contact paper. Just buy boat loads of it and you are good to go!

Forhekset
07-18-2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Exhaust Port
Sounds like your turning your place into my grandmothers house. :D Just follow that up by covering all the other funiture and flooring and you'd be complete.

Sorry, I don't know where they sell that stuff.

Well, maybe it's just that he frequently has incontinent guests over to his house, and wants to protect his chairs....

Sorry RAVAZ, I dunno. For the table though, know what looks good is a nice piece of cut glass. I have one on my oak dining room table.

RAVAZ
07-19-2002, 01:17 AM
Well the seats I have already have a plastic covering, but it's tearing. So I want to replace it. And we have a nice dining taple and want to protect it. The glass cover sounds like a great idea Forhekset. Maybe I'll look into something like that. I might settle of buying some sort of plastic covering at a fabric store and cut chair protectors and table cover. Thanks for the ideas!