PDA

View Full Version : Plo Koon Autographed??

Chiesa
07-18-2002, 05:47 AM
Hi there I was wondering about the purchase of a carded figure if it was worth the money... Heck I aren't even sure if it should be on this section of the forum...

I was walking around at some shop when i stumbled upon an autographed PLO KOON POTJ with a San pic of Alan Ruscoe signing the item!! :) But it was like going for abt US$30... Do you guys think its worth it? Its very tempting but just that my financial state isn't at the best at this very moment!!

Just hoping for some opinions... :confused:

The True Maul
07-18-2002, 07:54 AM
Chiesa, I saw the samething yesterday on ebayto me it's worth it because i'm a big Plo Koon fan but $30 would be as far as I went. Sorry if this diidn't help you but I'd say yes go for it but don't go to high ;) :)

Forhekset
07-18-2002, 08:36 AM
$30 is a decent price, I think. No higher than that, though. It isn't like Plo Koon is major character or the actor is anyone remotely famous.

DahrJin
07-18-2002, 09:57 AM
I'm with Forhekset on this one. $30 is a good price considering that the actor who plays Plo, could be changed at any time and who would know. Plo isn't a major player, but he may end up being a fan favorite, who can tell.

If you can afford it, and you get a warm fuzzy thinking about it, go ahead and buy it. After all, the WARM FUZZY feeling we get when we find something we want is what this hobby is all about now aint it? :D

Chiesa
07-18-2002, 04:20 PM
I guess its really tempting!! But I just need to check my budget for a moment... Really alittle cash strapped at the moment... ARGHHH......... Life BIG DILEMAS!!

hango fett
07-18-2002, 04:35 PM
he might be famous one day.

Chiesa
07-18-2002, 05:37 PM
Maybe maybe but seriously what are the chances?
hahaha...

pthfnder89
07-19-2002, 03:07 PM
Being a big Plo Koon fan I'd buy it right away. But then again, I paid $25 for my Plo figure in the first place (a couple of months before April 23rd)

plo koon 200
07-19-2002, 09:56 PM
I have an autographed POTJ Plo Koon. I bought the figre awhile ago for $10 and then at C2 I paid $15 to get it signed. So, I would say that $30 is a great price. The most I would pay is $50. Signed figures go for alot usually.