PDA

View Full Version : Yoda w Force Powers // C3P0 w Droid Assembly Line OUT!!

Chiesa
07-18-2002, 04:59 AM
Has anyone seen the new yoda with force and C3P0 with droid assembly line?? Somehow to me the Yoda looked alittle smaller than the Yoda JM...

I just seen it at a local shop... It looks Great but too bad I was alittle short of cash!! Anyone who has it could you give me some feedback on it if its worth getting??

I for one think it looks neat for display and good value for money!! :)

Cheers

-JediMaster-Yoda-
07-18-2002, 07:19 AM
sweet!!!

DeadEye
07-18-2002, 08:08 AM
If that's out then maybe Tatooine Anakin is out!!! :D

yodajedimaster01
07-18-2002, 08:33 AM
Tatooine Anakin has been out, but I can't find any of these new things anyways. Walmart is always full of pegwarmer Han Solos and Obi pilots.

JEDIpartner
07-18-2002, 08:40 AM
Hahaha... funny that a couple weeks ago you were all clamouring about how you wanted the Han and Obi-Wan and now they've suddenly become pegwarmers! :rolleyes: Anyhow... why should we tell you whether or not to pick this up. If you saw it, you should be able to make the call yourself. Does it have the features you like? Does it look good? Should you just wait until general retail gets it in about 3 weeks and you can afford it? It's not up to me to say... One man's ultimate figure is another man's overposed/underarticulted piece of crap! :D

-JediMaster-Yoda-
07-18-2002, 10:01 AM
depends on how much the figure costs and this shop, if i were you i wouldnt buy it if it was 15 up, i can just wait for it to get to retail stores and buy it for ten...

LTBasker
07-18-2002, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
Hahaha... funny that a couple weeks ago you were all clamouring about how you wanted the Han and Obi-Wan and now they've suddenly become pegwarmers! :rolleyes:

Last night my Wal-Mart was filled with Han, Obi, Chewie, Djas, and Palpy. :sur: I think overall it had more Chewies actually... 'Course they just got the shipment in, so they might sell as time progresses.

I can't wait to get my hands on these Deluxe figures though, especially 3PO. They used the bad grey paint for the lighter grey parts, but it still looks better than the basic 3PO with it's coverings on.

DeadEye
07-18-2002, 10:14 AM
I'll get both the new deluxe figures. The Tatooine Ani wave might be here soon--but when will I ever find the blasted acklay? :frus:

SirSteve
07-18-2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Chiesa
Has anyone seen the new yoda with force and C3P0 with droid assembly line?? Somehow to me the Yoda looked alittle smaller than the Yoda JM...

I just seen it at a local shop... It looks Great but too bad I was alittle short of cash!! Anyone who has it could you give me some feedback on it if its worth getting??

I for one think it looks neat for display and good value for money!! :)

Cheers

What local shop?

hango fett
07-18-2002, 10:40 AM
i wish i had that luck....it would be nie to just see the darn thing in a store....

Rogue II
07-18-2002, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
Hahaha... funny that a couple weeks ago you were all clamouring about how you wanted the Han and Obi-Wan and now they've suddenly become pegwarmers! :rolleyes: Anyhow... why should we tell you whether or not to pick this up. If you saw it, you should be able to make the call yourself. Does it have the features you like? Does it look good? Should you just wait until general retail gets it in about 3 weeks and you can afford it? It's not up to me to say... One man's ultimate figure is another man's overposed/underarticulted piece of crap! :D

There is no pleasing the avid Star Wars Fan.

I would get the C3PO just for the conveyor belt. It would be cool for a Bespin Diorama. Toss in my new Chewbacca, a couple ugnaughts, and my custom IG72. It will be pretty spiffy.

DeadEye
07-18-2002, 10:46 AM
Say, that sounds like a good idea! :D
I might find the deluxe figures this weekend...along with Tatooine Anakin!

-JediMaster-Yoda-
07-18-2002, 11:25 AM
i'll never find anakin ta and the new deluxes

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-18-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by DeadEye
I'll get both the new deluxe figures. The Tatooine Ani wave might be here soon--but when will I ever find the blasted acklay? :frus:

Ha, the blasted Acklay!! that was once my nickname for it too. I went ahead and ordered mine from Yestertoys. and like the day i got it, i saw like 8 at Wal-mart!!! Granted, a majority of them were in pretty crappy shape. They sold out that day and i haven't seen any since. You'd be better off just buying it online. That's just me though. Cause i don't ever find ANYTHING good anymore in cols.

Chiesa
07-18-2002, 01:59 PM
Why does everyone wants the Auckley?? ;) Its cool and all but i rather get the conveyor belt like what Rougue II has said earlier on!! Oh well but thats just me!! I need more CASH!! COLD HARD CASH!!!