PDA

View Full Version : What Expanded Universe figure do you want made most?

-JediMaster-Yoda-
07-18-2002, 03:51 PM
I want a Quinlan Vos, so you can at least display him with his padawan Aalya Secura

hango fett
07-18-2002, 03:55 PM
i want a new dark trooper. the ohther is cool but to big

tagmac
07-18-2002, 04:07 PM
Guri, the one major character inexplicably left out of the "Shadows" line.

Chiesa
07-18-2002, 04:10 PM
Actually I would love to have Jaina and Jacen Solo... I think both of them would be cool... And we could complete the Solo family! ;)
But seriously the best EU char got to be Mara Jade!

tagmac
07-18-2002, 04:15 PM
Well, we already got a Mara Jade figure, but Jacen, Jaina, and little Anakin would make for a nice 3-pack.

Unit-01
07-18-2002, 04:25 PM
Jedi Outcast Kyle Katarn(sp?), loaded with weapons, and his lightsaber :) . And the dark jedi that are seen through out the game.

hango fett
07-18-2002, 04:36 PM
i know! a young grand moff tarkin from rogue planet. that would be cool!

Lord Tenebrous
07-18-2002, 04:38 PM
Bothan spy :)

The True Maul
07-18-2002, 04:38 PM
Resculpt of Prince Xizor
Zekk (Young Jedi Knights)
Theres one more but I forgot what his name is he's in the New Jedi Order and hes evil, and that Red Devil guy they would all be cool!!!!!!! :cool: :)

odi-wan windu
07-18-2002, 04:54 PM
Count Dooku Jedi Knight

Adam
07-18-2002, 05:30 PM
Corran Horn: Jedi Knight

MikeAndTheBots
07-18-2002, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Unit-01
Jedi Outcast Kyle Katarn(sp?), loaded with weapons, and his lightsaber :) . And the dark jedi that are seen through out the game.
Yes. That would be good.

187-Maul
07-18-2002, 05:49 PM
either a Jedi Outcast Kyle Katarn or a new Xixor that actually looks like he is descibed in the book (hansom and strong, but not buff)

-JediMaster-Yoda-
07-18-2002, 06:14 PM
hey Quinlan Vos, would take Kyle Katarn any day in a fight IMO

fourtwo
07-18-2002, 07:15 PM
Four Two: jedi knight, forum user, skateboarder, beer enthusiast,

thats what hasbro should make next...
heh
:D

Jacen Solo
07-18-2002, 07:17 PM
I'd like to see a Jacen Solo Jedi figure.

Lt Kettch
07-18-2002, 07:34 PM
here we go

the figure i want most is Jan Ors, JUST because I can customize just about anything else but Jan would be a real challenge.

Forhekset
07-18-2002, 08:18 PM
Couple new versions of Kyle Katarn - one that's more accurate to his appearance in the original Dark Forces (no beard, slightly different outfit, more mean-looking) and a JO-style Kyle. Possibly a Dark Kyle, that might be cool. Jans Ors would be nice as well as the Bothan Spy Lord Tenebrous mentioned. Oh yeah, and a new Mara Jade....possibly also Guri, which was also mentioned already. Maybe in one of the non-movie years Hasbro will crank out some more EU.

DrewDewce
07-18-2002, 09:33 PM
I would love to see a Valence the Hunter or Baron Tagge from the Marvel Star Wars series.

Darth Yambag
07-18-2002, 09:46 PM
Tyrokka, or what ever the Jedi Master Council Master's name that kad Plo Koon as a Padawan.

A cool wookie with a bad ***$ wooden lightsaber hilt. Have him with padawan plo.

Janzeke Khan
07-18-2002, 10:10 PM
Vilmarh Grarhk with NT his Droid

thespar
07-18-2002, 10:13 PM
i will like to see the man who ramade the sith Dark Bane or made one of the villians form the new jedi books. but any eu not counting remake of movie chacters will be cool.

Nebulaz
07-19-2002, 04:26 AM
Captain Cohl: terrorist against Trade Federation, Cloak of Deceptions.

mericen
07-19-2002, 07:39 AM
I would most like to see a Piggy figure. In his flight suit. I would also like to see Jaina, Jacen and Anakin but as they appear in The New Jedi Order series. Maybe Jacen and Jaina as a two pack and Anakin with Tahiri as a two pack.

mrmiller
07-19-2002, 08:04 AM
Chewbaccas family from the holiday special :D Or maybe an official Pimp Lando :crazed: /JK
I'd like to see a Guri or Jedi Dooku. SOTE ruled. I wish someone would make an Anime feature of it- that'd kick arse!

=MATT=

Darth Evil
07-19-2002, 01:04 PM
Corran Horn: Jedi Knight, I must have this figure. Go on, Hasbro, you know you want to.

Jargo
07-19-2002, 02:09 PM
Villie. A variety of Wookiee warriors.

DarkArtist
07-19-2002, 07:04 PM
Shadows of the Empire Luke with the Yellow vest.
Kyle Katarn from Jedi Outcast
General Mohc from Dark Forces
Jan Ors from Jedi Knight
The Dark Jedi from Jedi (Jerec, Sariss, Boc, Gorc and Pic, Maw, Yun)
Yuzzan Vong Warrior
Leia Organa from the Infinites Comic

and that's just to name a few. This list could go on for awhile but those would be some of the top choices for me.

Thumb Wars
07-19-2002, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
Bothan spy :)

a bothan period!!

and i'd like to see Teroenza the T'landa Til, a cousin of the Hutts

Darsha Assant and her master, Anoon Bondara from Shadow Hunter.

of course some Thumb Wars figures would be really cool, but that's just me

Lord Tenebrous
07-19-2002, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by mrmiller
Chewbaccas family from the holiday special

Funny you should mention it, because Kenner almost did just that. Fairly nice pieces, considering the braindead material these were based on. :p

I wonder if any made it out to collectors. Maybe Thrawn has the set...surrounded by certain demon-expelling religous trinkets. :D

Unit-01
07-19-2002, 09:38 PM
Hey, I was also thinking of a new Xizor.

InsaneJediGirl
07-19-2002, 10:05 PM
A resculpt of Mara Jade would be great.A Solo Kids 3-Pack would be even better.Wookie Warriors would be nice:D

LTBasker
07-19-2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by InsaneJediGirl
A resculpt of Mara Jade would be great.A Solo Kids 3-Pack would be even better.Wookie Warriors would be nice:D

Which reminds me that I forgot about the YJK series. I would really like Lowbacca with Emteedee. A Wookiee Jedi with Mini-3PO, almost scary ain't it? :D

Lobito
07-22-2002, 07:12 PM
GURI!!!! Just one???

Noooo...i want Leebo, Master Thon, Ulic, Exar Kun...the list grows !!

Hasbro can also be kind if they give us a Krayt Dragon!!:D

Starfig873
07-22-2002, 09:32 PM
Leebo! I've wanted a figure of him since the original Shadows figures.
And I'll never rest until I see a plastic incarnation of a Ssi-Ruu (or just Bluescale :p) with a P'weck.
Phases 1 and 2 Darktroopers would be nice as well.

thespar
07-22-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous

Funny you should mention it, because Kenner almost did just that. Fairly nice pieces, considering the braindead material these were based on. :p

I wonder if any made it out to collectors. Maybe Thrawn has the set...surrounded by certain demon-expelling religous trinkets. :D

i read something about them few months ago the article said tehy never got release because of how bad the the holiday specail did must people say the bust part of it was boba fett.

wedgeA
07-23-2002, 06:19 PM
I'm a sucker for main characters so let's go with a set of four from Splinter of the Mind's Eye: Luke, Leia, Vader, and that creature (don't remember if it was a wookie, it been years since I looked at the stuff). Maybe throw in the droids too.

mightywhelk
07-24-2002, 05:39 AM
Waht I'd really would like to see is Talon Karrde and Booster terrik. I'd also like to see some NJO characters like an older Han and Tsavong Lah.

Emperors_Hand_2211
12-17-2002, 06:49 AM
In order of preference
1) Exar Kun
2) Mara as Jedi from NJO
3) Uliq Qel Dromo
4) Luke as Jedi Master from NJO - looking older calmer and more like a jedi.

Jargo
12-17-2002, 08:09 AM
Villie. just needs to pack alone with a ton of cool weapons and explosive devices and a crate full of credits. Possibly a small vehicle.

Marla(?) should pack with an assortment of little droids and some tools and maybe a repulsor sled.

Tag and Bink in rebel fleet trooper uniform. Just to get more variatio in the ranks of rebel troopers or possibly as stormtroopers with removable helmets.

A 12" figure sized Gorax with ewok in a cage. real fur feel. Possibly with an electronic roar.

Noa and Teeeeeeeeek! Teeeeeeeeek! should have real fur feel too.

Marauders, lots of Marauders the king Marauder should come with his throne and then give the other marauders loads of weapons and plenty of articulation.
Also the Marauders corvette because i like the look of the vehicle.

Apart from that I want no EU.

Turbowars
12-17-2002, 09:55 AM
I would like to see ZERO EU figs made. Leave them to the last Hasbro contract year 2008.

bobafett07728
12-17-2002, 11:17 AM
Tsavong Lah, or any other of the Yuzhang Vong
Kyp Durron
Jacen, Jaina, Anakin Solo
Luke and Mara with Ben Skywalker
Any new Jedi / X-Wing pilots
The two guides / kidnappers in 'Approaching Storm' (can't think of their names right now)
Basically. . . as I've stated in every forum discussing what Hasbro should make. . . anything that we DON'T have yet is good for me!!!!

jpak001
12-17-2002, 12:24 PM
I would kill for a set of Tales of the Jedi figures. Ulic, Cay, Nomi, Massasai (SP?), basically ANY characters from that GREAT comic series would be awesome!

Darth Evil
12-17-2002, 01:24 PM
I'd also love to see Kyle Katarn, Jan Ors, Desann, Tavion and a Reborn from Jedi Outcast. A few Yuuzhan Vong (Tsavong Lah, Nom Anor and a generic warrior or two) would be very cool too.

Adam
12-17-2002, 02:01 PM
*cough*wedge antilles in tie fighter pilot uniform with snap on ewok disguise *cough*

:crazed:

evenflow
12-17-2002, 02:54 PM
Kir Kanos

THE Slayer
12-17-2002, 05:01 PM
I'm with you on TEEK!!
I'd also like Vergere, the jedi master of mental quagmires.

Teeska Mon Eebon
12-21-2002, 09:39 PM
I've thought about a line of Bounty Hunter figs

Jango accessorypack: both jetpacks with launching missles, removable helmet, twin blasters, sniper rife, saber dart, blaster rifle, thermal grenade, thermal grenade luancher, and the heavy gun.

Zam Wessle: Jango apprentice

Meeko: with blaster and controller

Rozza: Credits and Tyrannus hologram.

Montross: blaster

Kormari Vosa: with dual lightsabers

Gammorien: Vibro Ax

Gran: 2 different ones Jumpsuit with blaster
Prisoner attire with blaster and crowd controll stick

tradoshian: jumpsuit

Agualish: jumpsuit with blaster

Rodain: jumpsuit blaster

Orovo IV guard: with blaster , thermal gernade luancher,and crown controll stick

Orovo IV Guard 2: with turret, and heavy gun

Couroscant security: blaster

Dug: color tan with blaster

Ugnuat commoners

DELUXE:

Orovo IV Droid with firing missles

Orovo IV Hanger Duel Droid with clear stand and firing missles

CREATURES:

The creature thing at the first of the game with the guy that looks like Maliki

Nexu

Vehicles:

Meeko's speeder

Jaster's ship: With exploding action

Montross's ship

Firespray class police ship: scale size please

Will add more when I finish playing it

gsr-jedi
12-22-2002, 12:59 AM
Luke Skywalker (NJO)
Mara Skywalker (NJO)
Ben Skywalker (NJO)
Jacen Solo (NJO)
Jaina Solo (NJO)
Anakin Solo (NJO)
Han Solo (NJO)
Leia Solo (NJO)
Vergere (NJO)
Corran Horn
Tsavong Lah (NJO)
Nom Anor (NJO)
Voxyn (NJO)
a ysalamiri
YVH Droid (NJO)

I really like New Jedi Order.

Oh yeah. EU Unleashed Chewie on Serpindal (I won't ruin it for those who haven't yet read it)

Slicker
06-24-2006, 09:40 PM
I would totally love to see a Commander Scorch from that crappy XBox game. I bet he totally wouldn't look like poo.

2-1B
06-24-2006, 10:45 PM
I would drown Slicker in my bathtub for a chance at a Scorch figure.

figrin bran
06-25-2006, 12:51 AM
Darth Revan, Darth Malek, Bastila Shan, HK-47, Exar Kun, Ulic (can't spell the rest of his name)

Slicker
06-25-2006, 12:54 AM
I just thought of one.

I want Manaroo. Deng:Pirate:s wife so I can reenact all of the zaniness that happened during there wedding.

I think that last statement of mine should be enough to debunk any and all EU as stupid.

El Chuxter
06-25-2006, 01:13 AM
No, but it certainly debunks Tales of the Bounty Hunters as stupid. :p

I wish they would make Manarroo, because that would make mabudon[icus]'s "Gimme Dengar" sitcom so much funnier. . . if he were ever to actually do it, of course. ;)

Banthaholic
06-26-2006, 11:03 PM
Jorus C'Boath
Teek & any other Ewok movies characters
Ackmena from the Holiday special

jjreason
06-27-2006, 12:36 AM
I'd consider buying figures based on the "Tales of the Jedi" comic series from 10 years ago - it was well done (very well in some instances), particularly the last storyline "Redemption". Some cool Jedi character designs in there.

Banthaholic
06-27-2006, 01:53 PM
I'd consider buying figures based on the "Tales of the Jedi" comic series from 10 years ago - it was well done (very well in some instances), particularly the last storyline "Redemption". Some cool Jedi character designs in there.
TotJ is one of my favorite comic series, and I agree would make for some nice figures. For fans Jedi releases would be cool and for non-fans the jedi could be used as background jedi for the arena or temple raid.

jjreason
06-27-2006, 07:43 PM
You're right... and they'd be MUCH better than those three non-poseable Jedi that were released as a Deluxe Figure during the CW line (I believe) - those things were TERRIBLE, but I still had difficulty tracking them down. Nicely done Tales of the Jedi figures would be great. Time to go re-read those comics though, it's likely been 10 years since I've looked at them. :ninja:

El Chuxter
06-27-2006, 08:03 PM
Funny, Tales of the Jedi was one I could never get into. Like Legacy, I just couldn't make myself empathize with the characters, so I didn't care what happened to them.