PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars cast member toy line.

Battle Droid
07-18-2002, 08:04 PM
Would anyone buy this if Hasbro were to make it?

A Toy Line with all the actors/actresses.

Kenny Baker would come with R2-D2 to get in of course, & Anthony Daniels could be made kinda like the AOTC C-3PO, only made better.

Frank Oz with Yoda Puppet.

And even Mardji the Elephant with Bantha outfit to go on it. :)

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
07-18-2002, 09:22 PM
I would! :D

Deoxyribonucleic
07-18-2002, 10:20 PM
Definitely....that's a great IDEA! :D

187-Maul
07-19-2002, 03:19 PM
I probably wouldn't buy them ewxcept if they looked good enough to pass as normal citizens in a SW cantina

icatch9
07-22-2002, 09:30 AM
I don't think these would fly. Most people don't care about the actors and or even know who they are. Remeber the Hard core collector is a small % of the population. If it was to happen then, it would be an exclusive to the fan club probally. Still, there are so many other "real" characters they need to make, that I don't think they'll waste there time on these "actors" figures.

Master Goeweins
07-24-2002, 11:03 AM
These would be interesting exclusives to have signed, but not at the expense of other new characters being made.

Lobito
07-29-2002, 03:01 PM
I have mixed feelings about this one...i mean Jorg Sacul was disguised as a Rebel Pilot...but to buy old George with his camera would be another cookie...i dont know, maybe if they are too coool i would.

bigbarada
07-29-2002, 11:15 PM
Ummmm, no.

Next thing you know people will be asking for the cameraman, or Ben Burt at his workstation, or John Williams with his conductor's stand (or whatever accessories a composer would get).

Sorry but if you could take the sum total of my interest in this concept and multiply it times the total income of every person in Switzerland (the richest nation in the world) added together to the fifth power, it would still add up to ZERO!

DarthBrandon
07-29-2002, 11:50 PM
Not interested in a toy line with all the actors/actresses as action figures. We have enough characters that need to be made, let alone the actors that played them. I just never would buy something like that. I would however like to see George Lucas in his director’s outfit with chair and camera as a carded figure. I seen something like this on e-bay and I thought it was pretty cool.

Jayspawn
08-02-2002, 11:37 AM
I think these would be great figures. A Peter Mayhew and David Prowse with removable masks would be really cool. icatch9 is correct though, not many people really know who the actors are. But they would make great exclusives.

Darth Sidious
08-02-2002, 02:08 PM
Good idea, but forget them! What we need is a Rick McCallum figure! :D

Captain Trips
08-02-2002, 03:01 PM
icatch9 is correct though, not many people really know who the actors are

Actors?!? It's not real? I need to get a life...