PDA

View Full Version : Emperor Palpatine

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
07-19-2002, 09:57 AM
Soft goods robe, articulated knees/elbows, throne room chair, force lightning, and yes, his cane.

Rogue II
07-19-2002, 10:48 AM
Ahh, yes, that exact figure has made it into several of my wishlist posts.

Darth Evil
07-19-2002, 01:07 PM
I'll have one of them, thanks.

DahrJin
07-19-2002, 01:39 PM
I'll take two! One to open and one to add to my Wall O' Star Wars Figures. :D

187-Maul
07-19-2002, 03:15 PM
I would definetly buy one of those
and why not add luke's lightsaber handle (metal) to it so you can replay the scene even without a new jedi luke

DarkArtist
07-19-2002, 07:08 PM
I'd love to see the Emperor in a set with a new and more accurate sculpt along with a new accurate sculpt of the mass artic Luke and Vader. Maybe add the window backdrops and staircase.

thespar
07-25-2002, 02:59 PM
that would be cool because they have not made one since the potf line. espcail since he was not in the potj line or the saga line yet.

Lobito
07-25-2002, 04:38 PM
It would be great if this figure would come with a removable hood, so that we can see his ugly mug. Remember that face??? Yep, here's my vote for him.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-27-2002, 06:33 PM
The Force lightning should actually connect to his hands this time, and not just his robe.
And I'll get me one of them, please. :D

Darth Evil
07-28-2002, 02:14 PM
Oh yes, I agree, but don't put his fingers spread out , because then he wouldn't be able hold his cane. Make the Force Lightning so that it attaches to his hands, without making them looking weird or have any pegs or hooks or anything that ruins the look of his hands. I think only the bottom half of his robes should be cloth. Thank you, hurry up and make him!

TIE Pilot
07-29-2002, 02:08 PM
And please, PLEASE make him with BLACK ROBES!!! Not grey, not dark blue, not black with airbrushed blue highlights. B-L-A-C-K robes!

Sorry for shouting, it's just that I can't figure out why Kenner & Hasbro never made an Emperor figure in the correct color. The vintage one I have is molded in medium grey, the rest are all dark blue. The Darth Sidious figure was molded in black, which is great.. but then they sprayed on those blue "highlights".

Black robes Hasbro, please?

TheFrankEinstein
08-04-2002, 12:34 AM
"Oh yes, I agree, but don't put his fingers spread out , because then he wouldn't be able hold his cane. Make the Force Lightning so that it attaches to his hands, without making them looking weird or have any pegs or hooks or anything that ruins the look of his hands."

Or Hasbro could get wild and crazy and have two INTERCHANGEABLE hands (oh no! That would be one alternate sculpt Hasbro'd be cheated out of! Now way!). Oh man, what wonders we could see if Hasbro would look to the Japanese toy market for inspiration.

But I'm all for this idea, plus the metal Luke lightsaber idea of 187-Maul's. I bought that stupid Cinema Scene throne room set for an ultimate Emperor to sit on my bookcase, but he has no BUTT! Preposterous.

Jek Porky 2002
08-04-2002, 09:54 AM
I'm not so sure about the throne, but would love another Emperor!

Darth Evil
08-05-2002, 02:00 PM
Hey, interchangeable hands, I should've thought of that. But if we do get a cloth robes Emperor, he needs a throne, in my opinion.