PDA

View Full Version : Padme Redone?

starwars92590
07-19-2002, 12:14 PM
I just heard that hasbro is redoing the white jumpsuit and its coming out 2003, true or false?:confused: :confused:

JEDIpartner
07-19-2002, 12:53 PM
That's what "Andy" from Hasbro stated in a recent interview. I think they realised their error with the first version. I do believe, however, that the new version will not be the "midriff daring" version. I think it will be Padme in an "in tact" white outfit and her shawl thing.

mylow thehutt
07-19-2002, 01:49 PM
Hm hm hehe haha.....Shawl thing...It be nice if they did that with all the pre posed jedi that have came out.

The True Maul
07-19-2002, 01:50 PM
I agree with Jedipartnr that's probably what it's going to be.!! :)

Chiesa
07-19-2002, 02:23 PM
I think the shawl idea is very very good!! How abt the black back bearing outfit that she wore in Naboo?? In fact I think they can come out with 2 or 3 more of Padme... She just changes outfits in almost every scene!! :)

Cheers :p

pthfnder89
07-19-2002, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by mylow thehutt
Hm hm hehe haha.....Shawl thing...It be nice if they did that with all the pre posed jedi that have came out.

It would be nice, but then again, the Jedi figures may have been action posed, but they were still good figures. Padme was just plain pants-on-a-stick.:(

Jayspawn
07-20-2002, 02:26 AM
I'm glad to hear that there's another Padme figure in the future. The white outfit version definatly needs to be redone.

JEDIpartner
07-22-2002, 11:10 PM
There really does need to be a few more Padme figures for this line. I don't see Hasbro going all crazy and making all these different moulds, but I could certainly see them making her "African inspired" dress that she wore into Palpy's office at the beginning of the film and possibly the one she wore on Tatooine. I would also like to see the Peasant Dress version as well. I just don't see them making the "sexy" or "frilly girly" outfits.

Lt Kettch
07-23-2002, 03:27 PM
This is one character that we actually DO need several versions of, an i am glad we are getting a new white outfit one!

pthfnder89
07-23-2002, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
There really does need to be a few more Padme figures for this line. I don't see Hasbro going all crazy and making all these different moulds, but I could certainly see them making her "African inspired" dress that she wore into Palpy's office at the beginning of the film and possibly the one she wore on Tatooine. I would also like to see the Peasant Dress version as well. I just don't see them making the "sexy" or "frilly girly" outfits.

You just nailed one of the outfits I want most JEDIpartnr. The African dress with the wicker-type hair basket. The only other one I want is her Tatooine atire, which she wears when Anakin is about to leave to find Shmi. It's so much less formal than most of her outfits, and it really reminded me that she was Princess Leias mother. :)

But above ALL OTHERS I want a new white outfit!:D