PDA

View Full Version : Figures we haven't seen yet

starwars92590
07-19-2002, 12:31 PM
Can someone post up a list of figures that are planned but haven't seen yet.

Lobito
07-22-2002, 08:09 PM
Destroyer Droid
R5-D4 (only if the news of the Sandcrawler being produced are true)
Watto
Lott Dodd
and some Star Tours figures.

gsr-jedi
07-22-2002, 08:18 PM
the database says there will also be a Slave 1 Pilot Jango, Republic Gunship pilot Clone Trooper, Tusken Raider, Padme in her pilot outfit from the beginning, & Ephant Mon. I read on here, there will be another Padme in the white outfit, that will be more articulated. Plus Greedo, Ponda Baba, & Momaw Nadon in the Cantina Bar Sets only at Wal-Mart. A red battle droid, scout trooper, Death Star trooper, and Hoth Rebel Soldier with the Target exclusive accesory packs. That's all I know, besides what Lobito mentioned

Beast
07-22-2002, 08:20 PM
We've seen Watto and Lott Dod, and 4 of the Star Tours figures so far. As well as Tusken Raider w/ Massiff, Padme: Pilot, Ephant Mon. We have also seen Momaw, Greedo, and Ponda from the 1st Asst. of Cantina Sets. As well as the Target Accessory sets. The only ones that are left to be seen that remain for this year are.

The CloneTrooper Pilot (We've only seen him on the back of the Gunship Box), Destroyer Droid: Arena Battle, Jango Fett: Pilot. As well as the exclusive Kitik Keed'kak, Wuher, and Dr. Evazan from the Wal-Mart Cantina packs. And then the other 2-5 Star Tours figures and what ever is left for the rest of the year. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Lobito
07-22-2002, 08:27 PM
We've seen Watto and Lott Dod, and 4 of the Star Tours figures so far. As well as Tusken Raider w/ Massiff, Padme: Pilot, Ephant Mon. We have also seen Momaw, Greedo, and Ponda from the 1st Asst. of Cantina Sets. As well as the Target Accessory sets. The only ones that are left to be seen that remain for this year are.

I havent seen them yet, are they in the Database of this site???

hango fett
07-22-2002, 08:29 PM
yes! they are..

Lobito
07-22-2002, 08:43 PM
NO, Lott Dod, the Destroyer Droid, R5-D4 and 1 Star Tours droid are not in the database...just Watto and 3 Star Tours droids.

Beast
07-22-2002, 08:52 PM
The Lott Dod and Tusken with Massiff images I had posted here in the forums from Rebelscum. They asked Sir Steve to remove them. :rolleyes: Everything else but the stuff that I stated above should be in there. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Lobito
07-22-2002, 08:59 PM
DL-X2, R3-D3 and RX-24 are there, but i didnt find G2-4T. Maybe they removed that one also. Anyway, are these 4 droids the only ones in the Star Tours line?? or are there 2 more on the way?

Lobito
07-22-2002, 08:59 PM
OOPS!! The screen froze so i clicked on the submit reply twice and what i wrote got posted twice. Feel free to erase this.

Beast
07-22-2002, 09:06 PM
So far, atleast 2 more. With a possibility of another three more after that. Rebelsucm is rumoring that there maybe a total of 9 different Star Tours droids coming. :eek: :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Geonosian
07-23-2002, 04:43 AM
Poggle
Coleman
Lama su
geonosian picador
anakin robes
obiwan kamino...

Rogue II
07-23-2002, 07:48 AM
I don't think R5-D4 should be on this list. Isn't it still just a rumor?

pthfnder89
07-23-2002, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
So far, atleast 2 more. With a possibility of another three more after that. Rebelsucm is rumoring that there maybe a total of 9 different Star Tours droids coming. :eek: :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Very VERY good news indeed. I say keep them coming!:) Althoguh I do admit that one of those released so far is not all the great, Rex and the astromech are definite buys for me.

Jargo
07-23-2002, 06:49 PM
I may be wrong but this is how I see the rest of the year and into next year lining up. It's not in wave order or anything, just all the stuff i reckon on seeing and some I don't. This is more a sort of question as well as an answer. :)

Watto
Lott Dod
Tusken raider w/ Massif
Ephant Mon: fan's choice #3
Destroyer droid: Arena battle
Padme Amidala: Coruscant attack
Clonetrooper pilot w/ gunship gun pod
Jango Fett: slave-1 pilot
Deluxe flying geonosian w/ hive pod (what else do you call that thing?)
Deluxe clonetrooper w/ speeder bike
Deluxe Anakin Skywalker w/ force flipping attack
Momaw Nadon w/ cantina bar section
Greedo w/ cantina bar section
Ponda Baba w/ cantina bar section
Kitik KeedíKak w/ cantina bar section
Dr. Evazan w/ cantina bar section
Wuher w/ cantina bar section
Death star accessory set with Death star trooper
Hoth survival accessory set w/ Rebel trooper
Endor victory accessory set w/ Imperial scout tropoper
Arena conflict accessory set w/ brown Battle droid
25th anniversary vaccuum metalised R2-D2
Geonosis arena playset
Republic gunship
25th anniversary Landspeeder w/ Luke Skywalker
25th anniversary X-wing fighter w/ R2-D2

UNCONFIRMED OR RUMOUR:
Nightclub aliens 2-pack #1
Nightclub aliens 2-pack #2
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Jedi master
Padme Amidala: refugee disguise
Endor rebel soldier non bearded variant
Bespin Cloud car pilot
Wat tambor
Darth Sidious
Bail organa
Poggle the lesser
Bariss Offee
General madine
R5-D4
Lama Su: Kaminoan Primeminister
Orray w/ geonosian picador
geonosian speeder w/ Count Dooku
Tatooine swoop w/ Anakin
Jawa Sandcrawler
Imperial shuttle Tydirium

NEXT YEAR:
Padme Amidala - white outfit
Aayla Secura
R2-D2 w/ rocket boosters
Concept stormtrooper: fans choice #4

Geonosian
07-24-2002, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
I may be wrong but this is how I see the rest of the year and into next year lining up. It's not in wave order or anything, just all the stuff i reckon on seeing and some I don't. This is more a sort of question as well as an answer. :)

Watto
Lott Dod
Tusken raider w/ Massif
Ephant Mon: fan's choice #3
Destroyer droid: Arena battle
Padme Amidala: Coruscant attack
Clonetrooper pilot w/ gunship gun pod
Jango Fett: slave-1 pilot
Deluxe flying geonosian w/ hive pod (what else do you call that thing?)
Deluxe clonetrooper w/ speeder bike
Deluxe Anakin Skywalker w/ force flipping attack
Momaw Nadon w/ cantina bar section
Greedo w/ cantina bar section
Ponda Baba w/ cantina bar section
Kitik KeedíKak w/ cantina bar section
Dr. Evazan w/ cantina bar section
Wuher w/ cantina bar section
Death star accessory set with Death star trooper
Hoth survival accessory set w/ Rebel trooper
Endor victory accessory set w/ Imperial scout tropoper
Arena conflict accessory set w/ brown Battle droid
25th anniversary vaccuum metalised R2-D2
Geonosis arena playset
Republic gunship
25th anniversary Landspeeder w/ Luke Skywalker
25th anniversary X-wing fighter w/ R2-D2

UNCONFIRMED OR RUMOUR:
Nightclub aliens 2-pack #1
Nightclub aliens 2-pack #2
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Jedi master
Padme Amidala: refugee disguise
Endor rebel soldier non bearded variant
Bespin Cloud car pilot
Wat tambor
Darth Sidious
Bail organa
Poggle the lesser
Bariss Offee
General madine
R5-D4
Lama Su: Kaminoan Primeminister
Orray w/ geonosian picador
geonosian speeder w/ Count Dooku
Tatooine swoop w/ Anakin
Jawa Sandcrawler
Imperial shuttle Tydirium

NEXT YEAR:
Padme Amidala - white outfit
Aayla Secura
R2-D2 w/ rocket boosters
Concept stormtrooper: fans choice #4 Man pretty good list. I hope Geonosian Picador with Orray does come out. Also Lama Su and Poggle HAVE to be made. There is still a few figures that could go on the list like Coleman Trebor and Anakin: Droid Factory...

Herby
07-24-2002, 08:02 AM
Why is the Endor beardless considered rumored? Hasbro has said repeatedly that once half the bearded run is through, we'll be seeing these. I know they've pulled it before, but I'd think they'd stand by this. I think that the only reason R5D4 rumors hit so hard was people kept assuming when we were getting an R*whatever droid in the POTJ line is would be him, when it turned out being the one in the Boshek wave (can't remember number, it's too early!) So over and over in forums, we heard R5D4 was being made, when it was really this other droid. But, we'll see I suppose...

Jargo
07-24-2002, 08:59 AM
Point taken Herby. I only put it into unconfirmed because there's no date given for it and they cancelled the RFtrooper and ImpOfficer variants so.... I don't hold out much hope for head variants. Possibly a recarding of the original figures with the same heads but not a new head.

R5-D4 is listed in the same way because he was supposed t come with the BoShek wave but they switched it to R4-M9 instead, then he gets bundled in with the sandcrawler myth and i just thought seperating him from the crawler might make it clearer since it's unlikely the crawler will pack with anyhting new just a sad old Jawa probably in the light of Hasbro's current recycling trend.
If we get an R5 droid it'll likely be next year now. But only under pressure from us. But i do think hasbro has finally twigged that astro droids are popular . There may be hope...

Forhekset
07-24-2002, 09:07 AM
Hey, they cancelled the Rebel Fleet Trooper and Imperial Officer variants? Are they going to be re-releasing those guys at all then or what? Does this mean I should track down the POTJ versions as I never picked them up? :confused:

Jargo
07-24-2002, 09:14 AM
Okay not cancelled but Hasbro repeatedly mumble and mutter and avoid any kind of clarification concerning a definate answer on whether they'll be released or not. That to me says cancelled or indefinately shelved.

I'd pick up the first POTJ releases anyway. The R F Trooper isn't the best figure ever but he has his cool points and the Imperial officer is pretty sweet too.

The variant thing is a moot issue with me. I can remember Hasbro stating that there would be a sandtrooper variant and three head variants of RFT and Imp Officer. Still waiting on those......... :rolleyes: so I won't hold my breath for the Endor rebel soldier. Not until i see the thing carded anyway.