PDA

View Full Version : Whats Paply think of the 1st Deathstar

sunblind
07-19-2002, 12:34 PM
What does Palpy think of the first Deathstar blowing up. Anyone have theire views on this matter? Does he say, "It's all going according to my plan". Is that why he wasn't on it?

sunblind
07-19-2002, 12:37 PM
Also...I wish he were in more of Empire aswell. Maybe some cameo's from Curascant betting on Pod racing games?

Exhaust Port
07-19-2002, 02:29 PM
He was probably shocked as Darth Vader was. There wasn't suppose to be anyone with force powers running around the galaxy. Darth Vader was suprised to find an adversary with a strong force sense during the battle. It was that force sense that allowed Luke to skillfully shoot his torpedoes. Without that the attack most likely would have failed.

Not everything goes as the Emperor had forseen it, unless he was expecting to get tossed into the ventilator shaft by Darth Vader. ;)

MikeAndTheBots
07-19-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Exhaust Port
He was probably shocked as Darth Vader was. There wasn't suppose to be anyone with force powers running around the galaxy. Darth Vader was suprised to find an adversary with a strong force sense during the battle. It was that force sense that allowed Luke to skillfully shoot his torpedoes. Without that the attack most likely would have failed.

I'd have to agree with ExP here.

And I thought Lucas was possibly adding Palpy into ESB in his main office during his session with Vader for the DVD. Unless that's just a rumor...

Pendo
07-19-2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by MikeAndTheBots

I'd have to agree with ExP here.

And I thought Lucas was possibly adding Palpy into ESB in his main office during his session with Vader for the DVD. Unless that's just a rumor...

It's just a rumor but I really hope it's true I wouold like to see that.

PENDO!

jet chan
07-19-2002, 05:56 PM
the emperor is probably thinking who hes going to blame and to build another one without the same defect, either that or being the ego maniac that he is just said it was part of his grand plan and that several death stars were in the works.:confused: