PDA

View Full Version : Avon Exclusives

Huckleberry Josh
10-11-2001, 07:43 PM
Did anybody know that there were some Avon exclusive Action Fleet vehicles out there ? I saw a few AF vehicles listed on a website that said they were Avon exclusives . Does this seem weird to anyone else? I mean , Avon ..... Action Fleet . That's just weird to me .

good shot jansen
10-12-2001, 07:49 AM
the action fleet vehicles were lukes x-wing, and vaders tie fighter. as ferthe battle pack, the only confirmed one that i know of is battle pack 7 with the escape pod.

the avon releases were the same as the regular af's, the packaging was in a white cardboard box with blue writing.

swafman has some photos of the boxes here (http://209.197.117.27/databases/action.cgi?setup_file=sscollections2.setup&category=starwars&topic=70&post_num=6&search_and_display_db_button=yes)

SWAFMAN
10-12-2001, 10:19 PM
Aaack!!! I gotta get a digicam. Those pics are atrocious. Huck, here are scans of the front of the boxes (both are identical), and the top panels of each....

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
10-12-2001, 10:19 PM
Weird discovery!

I guess I regret slamming the door in my Avon lady's face so many times. I would've bought lipstick or mascara for myself (even though I am guy) just to get the toys. I wonder how that partnership came about?

LTBasker
10-12-2001, 11:01 PM
The Galoob President's wife had an avon party and she gave him the idea? :p