PDA

View Full Version : Orphaned Accessories. Please Help.

stillakid
07-19-2002, 04:46 PM
I been reuniting my weapons and accessories with the proper owners, but somehow I have orphans left over. I've scoured SSG, Lee's Toy Guide, and the Action Figure Archive book, but need some help.

Please take a look at the photo and let me know where some of these things go. The hard part is that some of those weapons are copies that go to multiple figures. All the obvious owners have them already so I'm a bit confused at this point. Thanks!

I have a similar request for EP I accessories. Thanks for your time.

Rogue II
07-19-2002, 05:34 PM
The rifle in the top left looks like it might be from the Tie Pilot.

The topmost pistol to the left of the lightsabers belongs to Leia.
Below that belongs to the Biker Scout
Next possibly belongs to Garindan
Next one (Grey) is Bossk
Next is Imperial, most likely AT-ST driver or Han/Luke Stormtrooper disguise
The long rifles could belong to CTC Stormtroopers, IG-88, 4-LOM, or a Dewback Sandtrooper

The pistols below the Lightsabers go with rebels. Most commonly with any Luke or Han. Nien Numb, Biggs, Wedge and Rebel Fleet trooper also have it I think.

To double check, you can look at the loose pics in the Collectors Database. It might be easier since you know which figures you have.

stillakid
07-20-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Rogue II
The rifle in the top left looks like it might be from the Tie Pilot.

The topmost pistol to the left of the lightsabers belongs to Leia.
Below that belongs to the Biker Scout
Next possibly belongs to Garindan
Next one (Grey) is Bossk
Next is Imperial, most likely AT-ST driver or Han/Luke Stormtrooper disguise
The long rifles could belong to CTC Stormtroopers, IG-88, 4-LOM, or a Dewback Sandtrooper

The pistols below the Lightsabers go with rebels. Most commonly with any Luke or Han. Nien Numb, Biggs, Wedge and Rebel Fleet trooper also have it I think.

To double check, you can look at the loose pics in the Collectors Database. It might be easier since you know which figures you have.

All my TIE pilots already have that gun. Did any other figures come with that one?

That's not the Biker Scout gun. This one is more like Deckars from Blade Runner. :)

Did the mail away Luke/Han in Stormtrooper Disguise come with weapons?

And those long stick things are kicking me in the rear. Were they part of a playset or something? I don't have 8 of anybody that would have something like this. Any ideas anybody?

Still checking on the rest. Thanks for the help!

Oh, and I have every figure made...except for 13 of the Vintage line, a carded Hologram Sidious and the Darth Maul from the handheld game. I also need those 3 Ep I accessory packs that never got released in the States. :)

187-Maul
07-20-2002, 02:02 PM
the 8 long missiles are rom the gunner stations (luke and han) each had four
the small blaster I think came with Dash Rendar
and the long rifles can't belong to the CTC stormies, they had different ones
and the lightsabers came with any luke

and remember, some figs came with more than one weapon

Rogue II
07-20-2002, 03:30 PM
I was looking thru my figures. The one I thought was Garindan's could also belong to one of the aliens in the Cinema Scene.

Mail Away Han Stormtrooper did not have a weapon.

Death Star Escape Cinema Scene Han/Luke both have blasters.

Leia with all new likeness and Lando also has an imperial blaster.

If that one pistol isn't the biker scout's it could be Mara Jade's or Dash Rendar's. Its hard to tell from the pics I have.

I think the Death Star Trooper also has the same rifle as the Tie Pilot.

JediTricks
07-21-2002, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by stillakid
All my TIE pilots already have that gun. Did any other figures come with that one?

That's not the Biker Scout gun. This one is more like Deckars from Blade Runner. :)I believe the TIE Pilot gun also came with the Death Star Trooper.

The small gun is DEFINITELY the EU Mara Jade gun.

The long rifle came with the Dewback Sandtrooper and 4-LOM.