PDA

View Full Version : Accessing the bloopers...

INDIANA
10-11-2001, 07:28 PM
....I can't figure this out. My remote doesn't have a 10+ button and whenever I hit TiTle anything (not just 3) it goes right to the movie.

Any help here would be hot.....

Lobito
10-11-2001, 09:08 PM
What movie are u talking about??

Rollo Tomassi
10-12-2001, 09:46 AM
What kind of DVD player do you have? My Toshiba is goofy like that, too. Do you have a "T" button? Whenever you type in a number, try hitting "T" before each number. I think this is what I had to do with Terminator 2 and ID4. You hit "T 1 T 1 T 3 T 8" and that should get you where you want to go. of course, I don't have the disc yet, so I'll double check on Monday night.

Lobito
10-12-2001, 01:21 PM
Ok...i guess the movie is irrelevant or doesnt have special features...anyway, look in your Remote control and search for the menu button. From the menu u can highlight all the choices that are presented there...u have to highlight the topics with the arrows. Scroll them up or down, then hit enter. Hope it helps!!:)

INDIANA
10-12-2001, 02:48 PM
OK, I figured it out.

Just in case anyone else has a cheap DVD with no 10+ button, here's what I did...

At the Options menu, enter 11 (mine was simply 11 - two 1's)
and hit the enter button (mine was the PLAY button)

The DVD will "reset" but come right back to the Options menu.

Enter 3 and hit enter

The "reset" thing again

Enter 8 and enter...

The bloopers will come up with the DVD credits.

Don't hold your breath, there's nothing really funny here.

mrhat
10-17-2001, 09:48 PM
Okay, People have been talking about how to get to all those blopers, alternate menus, etc, but, how do you get to these? I really want to see those bloopers! Please Help!

bigbarada
10-17-2001, 10:14 PM
From all the posts I've read so far, step one is: Don't own a crappy DVD player.:)

Mandalorian Candidat
10-18-2001, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by mrhat
Okay, People have been talking about how to get to all those blopers, alternate menus, etc, but, how do you get to these? I really want to see those bloopers! Please Help!

The best source for the DVD easter eggs is, oddly enough, www.dvdeastereggs.com

Just follow the link, click on 'easter eggs' then go to Star Wars and all the instructions will be there. IMO the only decent one is the gag reel.

Look at the TPM on DVD thread in this forum for some hints on how to get the numbers entered in correctly.

JEDIpartner
10-19-2001, 09:05 AM
I can't get to the easter eggs because I have no number pad on my SONY DVD player or remote. Oh, well.

Lococaca
10-20-2001, 04:07 AM
ok, does anyone know of any DVD software that will let me get to the Easter eggs with my PC DVD rom???

JEDIpartner
10-21-2001, 07:44 PM
Okay...

This may apply to more than JUST the SONY brand DVD player owners. I figured out how to access the blooper reel.

1.) Hit the "programme" button on your remote.

2.) Toggle over to the the section that lists "Titles" and "Chapters"

3.) Select "Titles"

4.) Programme in "TITLE 03" from the "Title Selection"

5.) Press "OK" to ENTER

6.) Press "Play"

7.) ENJOY!!!!

SirSteve
10-21-2001, 09:49 PM
This was sent to me. Not sure if it works:

1. Go to the "Options" Menu Page.
2. You should see "Lucasfilm THX" somewhere on the screen. Do not click on it or use the pointer to highlight it.
3. On your computer keyboard type 1, 1, 3, 8. There should be a pause (the "pause" looks like the playback is skipping for a split second); "Lucasfilm THX" should now be lit up in yellow.
4. Type 1 and wait for a pause.
5. Type 1 again and wait for a pause.
6. Type 3 and wait.
7. Type 8 and wait.