PDA

View Full Version : My AOTC wishlist...

Jargo
07-19-2002, 05:50 PM
Copying this list from elsewhere.....

Here's what i would like to see made in the next two years just from AOTC

JEDI PADAWAN YOUNGLINGS: any alien kids - ( Wookiee, Togruta, Nikto, weird dark grey lizard looking one, rodian, Twi'Lek etc. )
YODA W/ HOVER POD CHAIR & CLEAR STAND
ADI GALLIA
PABLO JILL
EVEN PIELL
COLEMAN TREBOR
OPPO RANCISIS
DEPA BILLABA
BARISS OFFEE
MADAME JOCASTA NU
QUEEN JAMILLIA
JAMILLIA'S HANDMAIDEN
SIO BIBBLE
CAPTAIN TYPHO: CORUSCANT SECURITY (OFFICIAL DUTIES BLUE OUTFIT WITH CAP)
SENATOR PADME AMIDALA: (PALPATINE'S CHAMBERS)
PADME: REFUGEE DISGUISE W/ LUGGAGE CASES
PADME: LAKE RETREAT ARRIVAL
PADME: WHITE TATOOINE OUTFIT
CORDÉ
DORMÉ W/ TRUNK OF PADME'S LUGGAGE
VERSÉ
NABOO ROYAL SECURITY: (BLUE OUTFIT)
NABOO ROYAL STARSHIP MKII WITH BATTLE DAMAGE EFFECT
NABOO ROYAL CRUISER
NABOO N1 STARFIGHTER WITH BLAST APART FEATURE
CORUSCANT FREIGHTER
CORUSCANT AIRBUS
SUPREME CHANCELLOR PALPATINE: (SENATE OUTFIT)
SLY MOORE: AIDE TO SUPREME CHANCELLOR PALPATINE
MAS AMEDDA
COUNT DOOKU'S SOLAR SAILER W/ DROID PILOT
VICEROY BAIL ORGANA
JAR JAR BINKS: (SENATE ADDRESS OUTFIT)
SENATOR WAT TAMBOR
SENATOR SHU MAI & AIDE 2-PACK
SENATOR TOONBUCK TOORA
SENATOR HOROX RYYDER
SENATOR PASSEL ARGENTE
SENATOR TUNDRA DOWMEIA
SENATOR AKS AAK
SENATOR LEXI DIO
SENATOR ISTER PADDIE
SENATOR ONACONDA FARR
ELAN SLEAZEBAGGANO W/ DEATH STICKS
HERMIONE BAGWA: DINER WAITRESS
FREIGHTER COOK DROID
DINER WAITRESS DROID
ACHK MED-BEQ
LEIUTENANT FAYTONNI
AAY VIDA
SWOKES SWOKES NIGHTCLUB PATRON
NEIMOIDIAN NIGHTCLUB PATRON
LAMA SU: KAMINOAN PRIME MINISTER
KO SAI: KAMINOAN CLONE SUPERVISOR
AIWHA W/ KAMINOAN RIDER
YOUNG CLONE 'ODDS' W/ REMOVABLE DARK HELMET & INTERLINKING CONSOLE
YOUNG CLONE 'EVENS' W/ REMOVABLE LIGHT HELMET & INTERLINKING CONSOLE
CLONE IN RED UNIFORM
CLONETROOPER WITH REMOVABLE HELMET
NABOO GONDOLA WATER SPEEDER W/ PADDY ACCU
SHAAK W/ ANAKIN
ARCHDUKE POGGLE THE LESSER WITH HOLOGRAM DEATH STAR PLANS
SUN RIT: AIDE TO POGGLE THE LESSER
NUTE GUNRAY
BATTLE DROID PILOT (CREAM OR BROWN VERSION)
ORRAY W/ EXECUTION CART AND PICADOR RIDER W/ ELECTROPOLE
GEONOSIAN FIGHTER CRAFT
GEONOSIAN SPEEDER W/ COUNT DOOKU
CLONETROOPER IN NEUTRAL 'ATTENTION' STANCE (STILL W/ RED CLONETROOPER ARTICULATION)
AT-TE W/ WORKING LEGS AND GUNS AND HOLD FOR SEVERAL FIGURES
AT-TE CARRIER
DWARF SPIDER DROID W/ ARTICULATED LEGS
HAILFIRE DROID W/ WORKING CATERPILLAR TRACKS
GEONOSIAN WAR ROOM PLAYSET W/ LIGHT UP HOLOGRAPHIC BATTLE BOARD AND CLEAR 'HOLOGRAPH' PIECES
R2-D2: REFUGEE FREIGHTER W/ BOWL, GRABBING ARM AND PIPE
CLIEGG LARS W/ HOVERCHAIR
OWEN LARS W/ SWOOP BIKE
BERU WHITESUN W/ MOISTURE VAPORATOR AND OR TRAY, BLUE MILK PITCHER AND CUPS
LARS FAMILY 'BABY SKYHOPPER'
BANTHA (WOULD BE NICE TO GET A BANTHA CALF WITH IT)
DEWBACK (REMOLDED HEAD AND LEGS, RAISED FROM GRAZING POSITION)
EOPIE (PULLING SOME KIND OF LOAD)
R5-D4
RICKSHAW DROID & RICKSHAW SPEEDER
V-35 SOROSUUB LANDSPEEDER
SANDCRAWLER & JAWA
NABOO SPACEPORT AIR TAXI

Tons of decent accessories packed in
No exclusives
Truly worldwide release on all figures and toys

And that's just for starters. :stupid: :D :rolleyes: :zzz: :happy: ;)

starwars92570
07-19-2002, 06:04 PM
Can't you just say all AOTC figures that haven't been made.

Darth Sidious
07-19-2002, 06:27 PM
That is the most complete list I have ever seen, I would like all of those, plus some that you have forgotten. (If there are any, that is), I can actually say there is nothing I could add to that list.

EDIT: Oh yes, there is something I can add: An i wnat a ded gioinosian wif Nexew bite marx. :D

Lord Tenebrous
07-19-2002, 06:27 PM
Great list, except for one little thing. It will probably be either Horox Ryyder from TPM, or his AOTC replacement, Zo Howler. I think Zo has a more bankable sound to it. ;)

I'd also want Padme's black evening gown, because in terms of action figures, that would look really great in shiny plastic, and still have good articulation.

Geonosian
07-19-2002, 09:18 PM
Great list but I think your missing one very important figure.
Anakin Jedi robes.

Jargo
07-19-2002, 10:28 PM
I left off the obvious Jedi resculpts like Anakin, OBi, mace, Dooku, etc. because they've already had plenty of resculpts and my list was to reflect new items not yet offered - mostly.
This is simply supposed to be entertaining wishful thinking. There are plenty of other ideas for what to do with the characters on the list. I was just trying to gather together a complete-ish listing as a thread starter. ;)

I'm a compulsive list maker - what can I say? starwars92570 - If you don't like what I say or post or list or that I list at all, then don't read it. Add me to your ignore list. Then as if by magic I'm all gone away... POOOOPH! :zzz:

On the Horox Ryyder thing - I got the names mixed up andmeant to say Zo Howler. But to be honest all they need do is use the same figure from the cinema scene but take away the middle section of his body to make him the right height, then change his robes. I'd actually like them to make plastic robes to go over the top if it's not articulated in the body. The cloth wouldn't display all the folds in the fabric like the soft plastic could. The head and the hands are fantasticthough so don't go changing those.

I've editedmy list slightly, added in a few items and clarified some others a little. I did forget quite a few items. Some I left off deliberately because I just can't see hasbro making stuff from cut scenes. Not until George puts them back into the movie. Maybe the DVD later this year will yieldsome more rich pickings and we'll have a chance to get the Naberrie family, or Padme in her senate address outfit. :stupid:

gsr-jedi
07-20-2002, 12:16 AM
the Naberrie family would be awesome. Awesome I tell you, awesome. Plus a carded red battle droid, so you can build an army without having to buy the accessory pack, or deluxe packs.

Jargo
07-20-2002, 08:36 AM
The regular saga carded battle droid will/has be/been released in a brown version. So although they'll probably be tough to get hold of they should be around. :) I'm looking for them myself. And if for some perverse reason thay didn't make it past the salesman sample stage after all I'm going to be mighty upset.

The naberrie family I think should just be the mother, father, and older sister. I don't think i could cope with little teeny tiny girly figures with ringlets for hair and wotnot. The sister is quite a hottie though. :D yeah, just ther three family members would be cool, like an echo of the family Lars on Tatooine. Isn't the Dad a University profesor or something? What accessory would they pack him with then? I guess an electronic book or something of that nature. The Mother is so typically depicted as domestic maiden by Lucas that she'd have to come with some sort of food preperation utensils or tray full of drinks or whatever. The sister I have no idea about. Would she need accessories?

Janzeke Khan
07-20-2002, 08:13 PM
Oooh Yeah,I'd love a Padme fig in that hot Black number. Sweeeeet:crazed:

Rageful Anakin
08-07-2002, 11:24 PM
I def want Hasbro to make Speeder Anakin. an Anakin figure that would fit on the NEW speeder bike. I have the old speeder bike that came with Luke and a Bespin trooper and its not like the one in Ep. II. the new one looks more like a motorcycle than the old one.

Thats one.
#2 would be an Anakin that fits in the speeder that already came out the one Anakin steals at the begining. thats just one so i can recreate the scene.

Padme inthe field dress when him and Anakin "wrestle"

Thats it i think...
what do u people think??

2-1B
08-08-2002, 03:38 AM
I'm all in favor of "Padme Fireplace Gown", provided they craft her with the right amount of bouyancy. ;)

Jargo
08-08-2002, 08:02 AM
Okay the Jedi younglings are officially named thus:

Jempa - Whiphid boy (with tusks, long snout and dark skin)
Chian - Nikto boy (round pinky orange face with small horns)
Ashla - Togruta girl (same species as Shaak Ti)
Jack - human boy (dopey looking)
Mari Amethist - human girl (Oriental, pretty looking)

So how about a pack of Jedi younglings that just contains the five named ones and a Yoda? Or just the three alien ones would do. Gotta have the younglings though, baby jedi rock!!! Gotta love those tiny Lightsabers. Pack in the seeker remote ball and it'd be well cool.

Beast
08-08-2002, 08:11 AM
That would be cool EJargo. I would by the whole pack. This would be a great Cinema Scene actually. Hasbro did say they were returning next year, they could easily do this set as one. And with 6 short charecters instead of 3 normal sized charecters, it would be somthing unique. :)

Hasbro said they wanted to wait and see what scenes fans loved from the movies, before they made Cinema Scenes. Well Hasbro, we loved the Youngling's scene...make that the first of the new Cinema Scenes. So bring it on, be sure to include the map reader in the center of the base as well. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-09-2002, 11:14 AM
Wasn't Jar Jar - Senate Outfit already made? We need him in the first costume he wears in the film, not a resculpt of one we already have.

Beast
08-09-2002, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
Wasn't Jar Jar - Senate Outfit already made? We need him in the first costume he wears in the film, not a resculpt of one we already have.
I refer to the outfit that was made as his Senatorial Address outfit, to keep them seprate. But yes the one from the start of the movie with the cool dangly epaulets needs to be made. I wouldn't mind a resculpt of the Senatorial Address outfit either, in a more relaxed non-action pose, so that he didn't look so out of place next to Palpatine and Orn Free Taa. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
08-10-2002, 07:20 AM
I thought he had three outfits in the movie? The one he wears in palpatines chambers, the one he wears to address the senate and the one he wears at padme's place. Maybe I'm seeing things.....

*Padme Amidala: Lake retreat dominatrix outfit (with real feel 'bouncy bouncy' action)*

Is that what you had in mind Caesar ;) can't see that happening to be honest. Not sure I'd want it either... :eek:

Beast
08-10-2002, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
I thought he had three outfits in the movie? The one he wears in palpatines chambers, the one he wears to address the senate and the one he wears at padme's place. Maybe I'm seeing things.....
He could have had 3 outfits, but I swear that other then the Senate Address, that he had the same outfit with the dangly epaulets and sleeveless duster. Maybe the inner robes were a different color between the Padme's Apartment and Palpy's Office scenes. Guess we will know for sure, when the DVD hits. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-16-2002, 02:04 PM
Also, who the heck is Swokes Swokes?

Jargo
08-16-2002, 03:29 PM
That would be the species of Gragra the Gorg seller from Mos Espa in TPM and the large female seen in the nightclub in AOTC.
Don't believe me go look at the official site darabank entries. :)

Jayspawn
08-17-2002, 01:01 AM
Off the top of my head, at the moment. I would really like to see...

1. Anakin Skywalker (in Jedi robes)
2. Obi-Wan Kenobi (in Jedi robes)
3. Padme Amidala (outfit when arriving in Palpatine's office)
4. Senator Bail Organa
5. Owen Larrs
6. Beru Whitesun
7. Cleigg Larrs
8. Mace Windu (in Jedi Robes)
9. Sio Bibble (mostly because I never got the first one!!!!)
10. Jango Fett (in that blue shirt while on Kamino)