PDA

View Full Version : A weird dream I had about the Death Star...

Darth Brick
07-19-2002, 10:33 PM
I had some dream the other night, and it had to do with what I think might happen in Episode III. Here's what happened:

Count Dooku and Nute Gunray are on a (unknown) planet. They plan to launch an all-out assault on Sidious' new superweapon. As millions of droid fighters take off in front of them, a piercing red beam descends from space and annihilates the entire fleet in seconds. But the laser doesn't stop there; it drills through the planet and erupts from the opposite side.

Just when you think it's over, the beam fires again, this time coming down in a gigantic arc, like a colossal lightsaber, slicing the planet clean in half. The planet's core ruptures and explodes, vaporizing the planet.

Above where the planet once hung, aboard the prototype Death Star, newly commissioned Imperial officers in their late 20's/early 30's stand before Palpatine. He congradulates them on a job well done, but suggests the power of the beam be increased so only a single shot will suffice.

Pretty cool dream, huh?

jet chan
07-19-2002, 11:21 PM
that would but it will probably workout more to that being more in the middle of the movie and dooku being with palpatine

scruffziller
07-29-2002, 07:26 AM
Yea that sounds like feasible plot thread.

DeadEye
07-29-2002, 08:54 AM
That sounds good, actually similar to my post-AOTC story you can dig up in the GD forum. But I doubt Lucas would give Dooku a death as dull as blowing up with a planet. :D

MikeAndTheBots
07-29-2002, 09:43 AM
If anything Dooku would be on it with Palpy or he would have been slain by Anakin by then. But is still sounds cool.

hayden's_hunnie
08-03-2002, 04:51 PM
wanna here the dream i had, v.weird,
i was walking around my local town and was in a shop, and all the glass smashed, i looked up and vader was stood in the ( now empty) window i grabbed my mum and grandad and hid behind the shelves, he was walking up and down and then he saw me, he drawn out hi red saber and said " and so we meet again the circle is complete, when i left you i was but a lerner, now i am the master"i reply " only a master of evil darth" and go to pul out my green saber, and reilise that i had left it on my bed, when i was asleep, so i ended using the force to jump over all the shelves and i got out of the shop, and wasin the precinict, but vader was about 3 meters away from me, he stepped closer, i walked back and he caught up with me, and he was just ready to demonstrate the death blow, to the crowd that had gathered, and i woke up, !

Darth Sidious
08-03-2002, 07:23 PM
Wow...thats strange. Not as weird as the one where Kit Fisto gave me a bag of Geonosian wings and stood there grinning...the way he does. But i dont want to get off track. About the DS dream, it sounds like a cool dream but it probably wouldnt happen. Dooku's death would definitely be more glorious, and the beam going through the middle would annihilate the planet by itself. Still cool though. :)

DarthBatman
08-03-2002, 10:58 PM
About the DS dream: As a dream, that's pretty darn cool. As a plot..... well, I think it sucks. Sorry.

2-1B
11-18-2007, 12:20 PM
If anything Dooku would be on it with Palpy or he would have been slain by Anakin by then.

A pair of lightsaber blades drawn across the throat should do the trick there. :)