PDA

View Full Version : Funniest Celebs

Pendo
07-20-2002, 02:19 PM
Who do you think are the funniest celebrities?

I think that Graham Norton is by far the funniest man alive. People out side of the UK probably won't know who I'm talking about (unless you are unfortunate enough to get a phone call from him) but people from the UK will probably agree with me that he is hillarious!
Carrie Fisher was on the show a couple of years back and she was so funny too. Graham Norton and Carrie Fisher make a great pair, and it's amazing what you can do with fruit...:crazed:

So who do you think are the funniest celebrities and why?

PENDO!

SWAFMAN
07-20-2002, 02:58 PM
not in any particular order:

Harry Shearer
Eugene Levy
Martin Short
Michael McKean
Hank Azaria
Nathan Lane
Tina Fey
Dave Barry
Jonathan Winters
Howie Mandel
Eddie Murphy in the 1980s
Robin Williams in the 1980s
Lewis Black
Jimmy Kimmell (a. carolla is & always was a hack & hanger-on)
Robert Klein
Trey Parker & Matt Stone
Chevy Chase
+ many, many more....

and
Sam Kinison (m.h.r.i.p.)

Jedi Knightrider
07-20-2002, 03:08 PM
Patton Oswalt
Dave Attell
Lou Black

more to come...

billfremore
07-20-2002, 03:39 PM
Dennis Miller.

But I don't want to get off on a rant here.:D

Jargo
07-20-2002, 03:46 PM
Charlton Heston. :rolleyes:
Susan Sarandon :rolleyes:
Goldie Hawn :rolleyes:
Barbara Streisand :rolleyes:
Ronald Reagan in his greatest role as President of the USA :dead:
Adam Sandler :dead:
Jim Carrey :dead:
Chevy Chase :dead:

-JediMaster-Yoda-
07-20-2002, 04:14 PM
the waynes brothers, and Joush Mews(or who ever's jay in jay and silent bob strikes back, and clerks)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-20-2002, 05:19 PM
David Letterman!

JediTricks
07-21-2002, 04:46 AM
Carrie always seemed more "biting" and "witty" than just "funny" to me, but she is a consistantly entertaining interview.

Currently, I'd say that as a celeb being interviewed or something rather than acting, George Clooney strikes me as a VERY funny guy. Rapid-fire timing, always willing to let himself look bad for a quick gag, and a general sense of being only *slightly* amused with himself makes him fun to watch - the guy can run circles around the vanilla interviewers like Entertainment Tonight.

Pendo
07-21-2002, 11:59 AM
What do you get when Graham Norton is trying to get his co-star, an 80 year old woman called Betty, to interview Samuel L. Jackson and Halle Berry at the London Premier of Episode II. Click here (http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/G/graham/clipvault_classic_samuel_lj.html#) to find out. It is VERY funny.

PENDO!

scruffziller
07-21-2002, 12:03 PM
Tom Green, Jim Carrey, Adam Sandler, Mike Myers, Dana Carvey, Chris Farley, Tommy Davidson, David Allen Grier, Louis Black, Steven Wright, Gilbert Godfried, Ed O'Neil(Al Bundy) Conan O'Brien & Andy Richter(when he was on the show,not now by himself) (AND THE ENTIRE LATE NITE ACTING CAST, EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE ON THAT SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!):D :D :D :D :D :D

Padmé Skywalker
07-21-2002, 12:41 PM
Mike Myers
Davina McCall
Ant and Dec

thats a funny video pendo lol.

MikeAndTheBots
07-22-2002, 12:22 AM
Kevin Smith
Ben Affleck is pretty fuuny at times (listen to the commentary from Chasing Amy, funny as hell)
Conan is god of late night

And -JediMaster-Yoda- his name is Jason Mewes.

Jonna
07-23-2002, 05:18 PM
David David David! David David David David! David! I have read many of his interviews and he is one big smartA**! Why they even tryed to do the X-files without him is beyond my understanding.

robman71
07-23-2002, 05:30 PM
Kevin Smith
Adam Sandler
Chris Farley
John Candy
The Amazing Jonathon (you can sometimes catch him on Comedy Central's Lounge Lizards)

Lobito
07-23-2002, 05:37 PM
Eddie Murphy
Steve Martin
Billy Crystal
and recently Robert Deniro...i know he's not a comedian, but lately in "Meet the Parents" and "Analyze this", he was just too funny.

wedgeA
07-23-2002, 05:46 PM
Todd Newton, Carrot Top, and Pauly Shore...in a pool full of piranhas that is!!!

Seriously though, I think I gotta go with Andy Kaufman. His stunts were great!

vulcantouch
07-25-2002, 12:44 AM
. . .when it was called this (http://sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=6980&pagenumber=1) :p ;)

TeeEye7
07-25-2002, 08:09 AM
Larry

Moe

Curly

:D