PDA

View Full Version : Who do you hope the early 12" figs will be?

Tycho
10-12-2001, 04:40 AM
I myself immediately want

WAVE 1

Obi-Wan
Jango Fett
Anakin Skywalker

if they ship in 3's.

Padme in her basic white outfit shouldn't need to be a Portrait Edition or whatever, so I wonder if they can include her in a regular wave.

WAVE 2

Padme
Plo Koon
Ki Adi Mundi

(it's still rather early for Mace, due to his other 12" figure, even if the real scan of Samuel L. Jackson will make a better figure. Though he's more of a main character in this film, don't you think his 12" figure can wait? I mean I bought 2 of his E1 figures to save one for AOTC scenes I want to set up with my 12")

SHORT STUFF WAVE (little people)

R2D2 with new stuff and accessories
Boba Fett
Master Yoda

2 PACKS

Count Dooku with Darth Sidious
Chancellor Palpatine with Mas Amedda
Anakin Skywalker with Shmi Skywalker

(later Anakin and Padme would work, but it's time we had a 12" Shmi)

DELUXE 12"

Zam Wessel and Speederbike
Destroyer Droid (transforming) and Security Battle Droid

Sure there's a lot more, and great aliens to do, etc. But I want these especially the first three I mentioned, as close as possible, timed with the movie's release.

Man, I'm actually excited enough to play with them!

master jedi
10-12-2001, 05:59 PM
Wave 1:
Kung Fu Yoda
Karate Anakin
Funky Matrix style fighting Obi-Wan

Wave 2:
Count Dooku
Jango Fett
Boba Fett

Wave 3:
Padme/Amidala
Ki-Adi Mundi
Plo Koon

derek
10-14-2001, 11:27 AM
i hope jango fett has the removable helmet. and the clone trooper will be pretty cool.

i just pray that the new g.i. joe bodies are used and that padme is properly represented(no barbie doll bodies!)

hopefully they'll release more than 3 dolls for the first release.

maybe they could do a good guy wave of anakin, padme and obi-wan along with the bad guy wave of jango, dooku and sideous.

evenflow
10-15-2001, 07:02 PM
1. Jango Fett
2. Anakin
3. Ki-Adi-Mundi

sith_killer_99
10-15-2001, 08:43 PM
Well, I hope to see brand new MARMIT Clone Trooper and Jango Fett (or basic Mandalorian Warrior).

Oh, were you talking about the HASBRO 12 inch line? I'm sorry, once again my hatred of their 12 inch line has blinded me.

However, I am a bit partial to the 6 inch (12 inch scale) figures. So I guess I'd have to say:

Yoda
Astro Mech (not R2-D2)
Jawa
Pit Droid (FOLDING)
Snaggletooth

GNT
10-16-2001, 03:53 AM
Jango Fett will be a "must have" for any collector :)

For the 1st wave id say:

1.Obi Wan Kenobi
2.Jango Fett
3.Count Dooku
4.Anakin Skywalker

will be in the 1st few 12" waves :)

JediCole
10-16-2001, 11:14 AM
I disagree about Padme in her basic white having to be done as a Portrait Edition. As long as Hasbro learns to make a decent, basic female body there is no reason to overcharge for Padme. Her basic white is a rather simple costume (compared to many of the Queen's wardrobe).
I think EII is an excellent excuse for a 12" Plo Koon, though! Plus it would be nice to have other Jedi and of course Jango Fett should have the removeable helmet!